Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

Team please consider this from an entirely different perspective, a perspective away from revaluation and lop talk.  Instead let's look into who is talking.  Dr. Peace Sumaisem is very respected in Iraq and her name even came up in the Iraq's media as a candidate (along with 3 other prominent economists) for governor of the CBI (she denied the media's claim though).  Sumaisem back in 2013 denounced the idea of removing the zeros from the currency and was pretty vehement about it.  As she explained it, "...confusion in monetary policy and lack of stability" were strong enough factors NOT to even consider changing the currency.  

But look at what she has to say in 2015!  DO IT!  Ladies and Gentlemen there has been a change in the last two years and I do believe it is in our favor.  

• Upvote 12

Ok I read it again and it does say after deleting the zeros 100dollars will be 100 dinars.. I'm going to shut up and watch this play out....

That sucks. If you have 1 million dinars, drop the 3 zeros = 1,000 dinars

1,000 dinar = 1,000 US dollars = We break even with 0 profits! SUCKS

• Upvote 3

Hi Tex, I bought my dinar in 2006. I have the same dreams as all the rest, and as you can see, I listen more than I post. I am not DL and that can be confirmed by comparing my IP to DL's. I understand that everyone has a little different perspective on this article and how this investment will come to a conclusion. I respect everyone's opinion.

I am not intimidated by opposing opinions, childish remarks about soup, or threats to be kicked out. If we are not looking for input from everyone on a topic, then we aren't looking for opinions, unless the outcome is positive.

I even enjoy Luigi's optimistic comments...:)

Like Mark scolded me, everyone knows my current position. (I'm not allowed to explain again. Lol

This very definition of this rumor topic is "delete the zeros", so I find it humorous that I am restricted.

Lets all hope that this comes to a positive conclusion soon. Go RV

Gym rat, me too. :)

• Upvote 4

Rah,

Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. Da Tank is a place created by DV to express LOPster views and is visited often by many of the masses. So in actuality you're not really restricted...........peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Team please consider this from an entirely different perspective, a perspective away from revaluation and lop talk.  Instead let's look into who is talking.  Dr. Peace Sumaisem is very respected in Iraq and her name even came up in the Iraq's media as a candidate (along with 3 other prominent economists) for governor of the CBI (she denied the media's claim though).  Sumaisem back in 2013 denounced the idea of removing the zeros from the currency and was pretty vehement about it.  As she explained it, "...confusion in monetary policy and lack of stability" were strong enough factors NOT to even consider changing the currency.  

But look at what she has to say in 2015!  DO IT!  Ladies and Gentlemen there has been a change in the last two years and I do believe it is in our favor.  

DO IT and in MY FAVOR

i am in

• Upvote 2

But I have to ask why ?....................why would anyone that is convinced this is not going to be profitable would bother hanging around till the end ????............

Someone else asked that question.

I replied that I had sold all of mine years ago,

and that I still come here for the people, the

free buffet, and the open bar.

Got neg'd.

Twice.

When a simple attempt at humor

gets neg'd, I think the tension is

a little high around here...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hoping deleting of the 000's means...... "collecting 000's notes from circulation"

Increase the exchange rate, collect 000's notes from circulation and at the same time introduce the lower denominations.

Go iraq

Go dinar

Go strong 1+

One thing that has helped me understand ooos is that "supply" which equals "physical notes" does not equal "circulation" which includes fractional banking amounts in digit aka; M2.

Someone else asked that question.

I replied that I had sold all of mine years ago,

and that I still come here for the people, the

free buffet, and the open bar.

Got neg'd.

Twice.

When a simple attempt at humor

gets neg'd, I think the tension is

a little high around here...

hey parrot dude how you doing ok, i hope all is alright

davis

• Upvote 1

I have never seen a Thug so resilient, aprehensive, devoted, and committed to a cause, if it works; will benefits thousands. Are you sure you are a Thug? From what I am looking at, I know you are a clown. Most clowns are serious and straigth-forward individuals but cluts behind the mask.

Hey Thug, I mean this in a good way, you have done an excellent job, so as Yota, and great many others. After the RV, I want to put you and Yota on the biggest cruise ship ever and send you to Tahiti for a week all expense pay for.

• Upvote 1

THE ONE THING THIS ART DOESN'T MENTION, THAT ALL OF THE OTHER "DELETE THE ZEROES" ART'S MENTION IS A TIMELINE - MOST ART'S STATE OVER TWO YEARS PROCESS AND ONE ART I FOUND STATED OVER THREE YEARS - HMMMM...I GUESS IF THEY FOLLOW THE TIMELINE IN THOSE OTHER ART'S - WE ARE LOOKING AT SOME KIND OF GRADUATION TO 1:1 - NOW IF WE TAKE THIS ART AT FACE VALUE IT'S GOING TO BE VERY SOON, BUT WHEN, HAS ANY INFO BEEN PRESENTED TO US, SOLELY AT FACE VALUE - AND PROVEN TRUE? NONE.

I JUST HOPE WE GET (AT LEAST) THAT VALUE BEFORE WE HAVE TO TURN IN OUR NOTES.

ALSO, WHO IS THIS ECONOMIST, "expert d. Peace Sumaisem"? NEVER HEARD OF HIM

I got this from kap

Peace Sumaisem is a SHE not a HE.

She was in consideration to be candidate to replace Shabs for governor of the CBI.

This is old article.

Peace Sumaisem denies candidacy for the post of Governor of the Central Bank

10/24/2012

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Denied economic expert Dr. Peace Smeisim, news candidature for the post of governor of the central bank rather than Shabibi, stressing: they did not nominate her to anyone, did not know candidacy sudden to take over as governor of the bank.

said Smeisim told summarized by the independent press (Iba): that media sources published news nominate four names for the position of Governor of the Bank after Shabibi including my name, saying: they did not nominate the name of any party or to take over as governor of the bank. considered: the process of publishing the names of candidates for governor just issues speculative to confuse public opinion and divert attention from issue central bank real and works of public opinion fictitious names to designate a person far from the center of the central bank.

This was published by some media sources in the central bank as saying there are four names nominated herself for the position of Governor of the Central Bank are Zia Alckheon and Ahmed ابريهي and peace Sumaisem and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh. provided names to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose one of them by a committee formed by the government in the event of Shabibi's insistence on staying out of Iraq.

http://ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=economy&id=62158 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guess you missed this part "$ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars"...

I'd like to believe 1:1 as much as anyone, but take 000 off your amount you hold, even Steven.

Call me a lobster, or someone who Reads what it's sayn.

Ugh

PLEASE LOOK AT THE LANGUAGE - IDK HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ANALYZING ARABIC TRANSLATIONS:

instead of the $ 100 worth 120,000 Iraqi dinars, then (MEANING AFTER) delete the three zeros becomes 100 $ 100 worth of Iraqi dinar, which equals $ dinar, this means strengthening the Iraqi currency.

I got this from kap

Peace Sumaisem is a SHE not a HE.

She was in consideration to be candidate to replace Shabs for governor of the CBI.

This is old article.

Peace Sumaisem denies candidacy for the post of Governor of the Central Bank

10/24/2012

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Denied economic expert Dr. Peace Smeisim, news candidature for the post of governor of the central bank rather than Shabibi, stressing: they did not nominate her to anyone, did not know candidacy sudden to take over as governor of the bank.

said Smeisim told summarized by the independent press (Iba): that media sources published news nominate four names for the position of Governor of the Bank after Shabibi including my name, saying: they did not nominate the name of any party or to take over as governor of the bank. considered: the process of publishing the names of candidates for governor just issues speculative to confuse public opinion and divert attention from issue central bank real and works of public opinion fictitious names to designate a person far from the center of the central bank.

This was published by some media sources in the central bank as saying there are four names nominated herself for the position of Governor of the Central Bank are Zia Alckheon and Ahmed ابريهي and peace Sumaisem and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh. provided names to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose one of them by a committee formed by the government in the event of Shabibi's insistence on staying out of Iraq.

http://ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=economy&id=62158 

I KNOW DENIS - PLEASE SEE ALL OF MY OTHER POSTS AFTER THE ONE YOU QUOTED - :-)

• Upvote 2

after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, Now notice hes got USD first so hes not trying to say 120000 dinars become 100.00 dinars. He states 100 usd will be equal to 100 dinar nothing more nothing less.

which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency.  Clearly he says strengthining the currency.

That's how I read it as well and is a telling statement that the deleting the zeros is off the currency value not the physical notes.  As for the inflation bit, well of course it has inflation. When it takes, for example, 1200 dinar to buy a $1 imported American candy bar well hello there's your inflation right there. Even at that Iraq isn't suffering hyperinflation which is one of the markers for doing a LOP.

Listen guys, I don't like the Lop either. As a matter of fact, I hate the Lop. But let's be real, Rah has a point. It is like when you have an idea about opening a new business. All you see is how much money you going to make. Everything sounds positive. The idea is so good, you told all your friends about it and they are all happy for you until you ran into this other guy who started to question you about the negatives. All of a sudden you start saying: well, uhmmm, well, I dind't think of that, well, you know, well, well, well etc.

Correct me if I am wrong, I think what Rah is trying to say is: guys, keep focus on the positive and don't forget the negative.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Every day I wake up positive, because that's all that I got ! Lopsters are people who have lots of money or people who are negative Nelly's or they get off on belittling you because they think they are smarter than you. If your so damn smart to know the outcome of this debenture what the hell are you doing here Most of us here have already spent our money on a hope or a dream or our conviction in our Lord. I say if you give up on your dreams and hopes don't drag anyone to your plain. Let a dying dog die ! Or find words or show comfort to our end. Lopsters have no businesses here trying to save the world. All of us who are invested in this debenture are not fools and we have lived and we have loved and we are not greedy. I have blindly gave trust unto my faith and I will except what ever outcome is bestowed on me. God Bless us All !

• Upvote 6

Sorry Tbomb

I read too much I skipped a page. my bad LOL  :facepalm1:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm3:  :rake:

It wasn't so much for you it was more for other readers.

I know you can handle your self very well and I know that you know where we stand in this.

I guess I won't skip pages any more.

Forgive me :praying:

Hugs :tiphat:

silly, of course I forgive you - there's nothing to forgive...lol

hugs

yes Trinity, I performed some research on her opinions posted at other sites; I have to say she vacillates on the topic - but her overall message in every piece / article has been to strengthen the economy before any currency reform should take place (These were articles from 2014 and prior)

Trinity, thank you for your great advice

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1