Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki calls for the arrest of al-Abadi Ali al-Dabbagh

Butifldrm

Maliki calls for the arrest of al-Abadi Ali al-Dabbagh
  • Agency eighth day
  • February 27, 2015, 13:16
  • No comments
  • 952 Reading

Baghdad _ ((eighth day)) Student Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, a spokesman for the arrest of former Prime Minister Ali al-Dabbagh.   Political and reported close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, that the latter received a phone call from al-Maliki, informing him to stop agent charges the media and investigative committees assigned to indict him personally, and forget about the past period. "   The source indicated that "al-Maliki told Abadi text that: exploration of the corruption of the previous phase, will delay his career seeking to repair the situation in Iraq, and what is not, it does not make Maliki only person responsible for the corruption of previous governments Files".   He added that "al-Maliki tried to show that he is not only responsible for that dark period, and word-media all responsibility about the corruption of the previous Iraqi governments, is not true," explaining that "al-Maliki told Abadi that the best example of this responsibility Dabbagh deal Russian corrupt arms, and you should arrest him. "   The source continued that "Abadi looked comfortable from the tense stand-Maliki and told him that the text" were not guilty do not fear punishment, legal investigations, and will take the role of the judiciary to hold accountable officials and corrupt whatever their position. " It is said that a deal of Russian weapons, has yet travel a government delegation in the previous period, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his former defense minister / agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and Ali al-Dabbagh, a group of those who followed them in addition to the participation of businessmen, traders senior, was al-Maliki is the only one responsible for it. ST |

http://8th-day.com/?p=97856

• Upvote 3

ahh, the love for Maliki--ha ha , he is such an A$$ clown isn't he?  The Shiite are forming a new political party without him, he's got lawsuits coming at him right and left, he's getting ready to testify before the Mosul committee...and watch the delusional fool stay in country and pretend he did nothing wrong instead of leaving for asylum. 

• Upvote 1

This is what's wrong with every world leader. Narcissism at it's finest.

If Abadi doesn't remove malarkey then I say it's time for the Iraqis to rise up

and put an end to it all. With people like Maliki around Iraq will never become

anything more than a crap hole with oil.

Like trash with money brother. Interesting, that Maliki and not one of his lackies made the call. Must mean that even Maliki sees some writing on the wall along with jail time and or a hanging, and that he hopes to interrupt due process. Well no Iraqi really expects rule of law and due process to actually happen do they? After all rule of law and due process are mere Western concepts.

No butt wipe, rule of law and due process are universal human rights that your country has denied its citizens, of which you are one, for at least 60 years. Possibly centuries.

Typical criminal too. As soon as you comprehend the charges in front of you, you start throwing your homies that served you under the bus. Woops der goes Dabbagh. I al-Maliki am only a bit player Dabbagh is worse, I got proof. You gotta protect, let me free so I can continue doing my new thing of helping you stop all that nasty corruption. You know I can testify against him on the lo lo.

The take away I got from this article, if I understood it right, is that Abadi said " I don't need your help. I got you dead to rights. Your the man. The icing on the cake is that you also just helped me solidify the case I had on Dabbagh. Know that rule of law and justice may need to evolve for various reasons, good or dark, yet every human deserves it. Hope your lawyer is better than my Justice Dept. Ba bye. Hope Abadi recorded that conversation.

• Upvote 3