Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling

pokerplayer

While I normally only chuckle over these guru's who post, I think I actually saw an article awhile making the same comments listed below.

Thoughts ?  pp

Breitling - You should be looking at the note count and be jumping up and down…Dr. Shabibi kept talking about reducing the note count by 70%.  Right now they have 100 Billion of reserve wealth.  The debate is watching the CBI, MOF and MOP and trying to figure out the timing…that’s debatable…that’s pure speculation.  I have so much faith in this investment…their target rate is 1.13 to 1.16 at first and then they will go to $3.00.  It’s got to get there first…I see it coming it at .35 to .45 and then getting it to a dollar.  They can get to a dollar in a snap…they are doing that to control it.  Then it will be a different ballgame to get to $3.  I think this is coming down very very soon.  This is my best guess.  They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it’s currency goes up 100% of the time.

• Upvote 12

While I normally only chuckle over these guru's who post, I think I actually saw an article awhile making the same comments listed below.

Thoughts ?  pp

Breitling - You should be looking at the note count and be jumping up and down…Dr. Shabibi kept talking about reducing the note count by 70%.  Right now they have 100 Billion of reserve wealth.  The debate is watching the CBI, MOF and MOP and trying to figure out the timing…that’s debatable…that’s pure speculation.  I have so much faith in this investment…their target rate is 1.13 to 1.16 at first and then they will go to $3.00.  It’s got to get there first…I see it coming it at .35 to .45 and then getting it to a dollar.  They can get to a dollar in a snap…they are doing that to control it.  Then it will be a different ballgame to get to $3.  I think this is coming down very very soon.  This is my best guess.  They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it’s currency goes up 100% of the time.

Thanks. Hoping and praying your right. :peace:

• Upvote 3

If this is so PP I wonder why this was printed in the news today. This seems to say the opposite.     :shrug:

The Iraqi markets witnessed a rise in the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, amounting to US dollar exchange rate per 1260 dinars, and the rise came just days after the adoption of the general budget for 2015 (January 29, 2015)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196095-dinar-fall-against-the-dollar-after-the-central-banks-actions-and-recommendations-budget/#ixzz3QbYlkpfm

• Upvote 3

Breitling is not a guru.  His website is about currencies.  He just realizes that the Iraqi dinar is going to revalue in a BIG way which makes it a fantastic investment.  But he'll be the first one to tell you that there are other investment opportunities as well (he thinks the Russian and So Korean currencies will also rise but not as much as the dinar).  You should listen to his audios....  His analysis is spot on.

• Upvote 10

It's Already Posted Here ! ;)

B)B)B)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195851-breitling-their-target-rate-is-113-to-116-at-first-and-then-they-will-go-to-300/#ixzz3QbqGxBJZ

CNN. Broadcasting From The Guru Locker Room Where Mailman Just Flicked Kaperoni In The Azz With A Wet Towel !

1-29-2015 Newshound Guru Mailman17 I SEE THEY HAVE THE BUDGET KNOCKED OFF THEIR LIST AS WELL AND THE 17% TO THE KURDS. I JUST WANT PEEPS NOT TO BE ALARMED THAT THE BUDGET IS STILL IN TRILLIONS. THE FACT THEY HAMMERED THIS OUT IN JAN IS A FIRST. THE BUDGET CAN ALWAYS BE ADJUSTED BY THE STROKE ON A KEYBOARD TO REFLECT THE RV. SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT. IMPLEMENTATION OF QUITE A FEW THINGS IN THAT BUDGET NOT TO MENTION, ISX INFO SAY THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A REALITY RATE. LOOK AT PAST NEWS AND REMEMBER WHATS ENTAILED FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED...A STABLE, RECOGNIZED AND VALUED DINAR. AS FAR AS IMF GUIDELINES...IMO...THEY DO NOT APPLY IN THIS MATTER. EVEN UNDER ART 4 CONSULTATION BACK IN 2013, NO WHERE DID IT SAY IRAQ MUST FLOAT...PERIOD. THE IMF AND THE CBI WILL ASSIGN WHATEVER RATE THEY FEEL IS SUSTAINABLE FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED AND A FLOAT FROM 1166 IS NOT AN OPTION. PERIOD...JMO.

1-30-2015 Newshound Guru Tlar Anyone knowledgeable about economic investments knows that half of the success of a given investment is timing. I would be surprised if they ignore the timing altogether and go back to business as usual. Just as the Abadi government’s credibility was at stake in getting this budget passed, I believe the CBI's credibility is now at stake on their program to delete the zeros. Do it or shut up about the deletion of the zero program. Their citizens have to be more tired than we are hearing, hearing and then hearing again about a future better life and bringing purchasing power to their currency. Somewhere this has got to come to fruition and the timing says that's now. Timing is everything. To drag this out another year would kill the momentum they have achieved IMO.

1-3-2014 Newshound Guru Breitling You should be looking at the note count and be jumping up and down…Dr. Shabibi kept talking about reducing the note count by 70%. Right now they have 100 Billion of reserve wealth. The debate is watching the CBI, MOF and MOP and trying to figure out the timing…that's debatable…that's pure speculation. I have so much faith in this investment…their target rate is 1.13 to 1.16 at first and then they will go to $3.00. It's got to get there first…I see it coming it at .35 to .45 and then getting it to a dollar. They can get to a dollar in a snap…they are doing that to control it. Then it will be a different ballgame to get to $3.I think this is coming down very very soon. This is my best guess. They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it's currency goes up 100% of the time.

• Upvote 3

"They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it’s currency goes up 100% of the time."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196123-breitling/#ixzz3Qd6IcQxo

At the end of 2013, Iraq had 40.63 Trillion Dinar Issued, as of November 2014, they have 39.26 Trillion Dinar issued.

Currency outside of banks (Currency in circulation) was roughly 35 Trillion Dinar at the end of 2013, and as of November 2014, it was 34.81 Trillion. 

That's a decrease in about 1 Trillion Dinar from 2013 to 2014.

-

• Upvote 2

Hey Luigi prove it. This is the problem, people spout this rederrick with not the slightest shred of evidence or proof. I've been listening to Breitling since he started his blog three years ago and the guy pumps no one charges nothing and has set,up multiple seminars with many business professionals at no cost to anyone. You might try listening to a couple audios before flappin those gums, unless of course you're just stirring the pot. Just remember a lie is a lie even if you don't know it

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Brietling hasn't been right about anything just as no one else had been right. He is just speculating like everyone else.

What are you talking about??? He's never called a rate or date so what can he be wrong about?? When this thing does RV he will be someone to listen to on where to invest your new fortune.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i believe Breitling makes a strong argument.  the M0 is of great importance but it is the component of the money supply that is rarely discussed.  typically when iraq put out articles noting the amount of money in circulation it is M0 + M1 + M2 + M3 + M4.  the one hint at the M0 that we read about is where they specifically told us that the note count had come down to 4B.  then we saw later an updated article saying the note count was approaching 1B notes in circulation.  what 1B notes amounts to in actual value, i do not know, but it does denote a means of deflating the dinar.  recall an article a long while ago that expressed how the money count was purposely inflated because the value of the dinar was rising too fast.  they had to create inflation to keep the value of the currency low.  in my opinion, they have to keep it low for the logical purpose of rebuilding the nation for cheap (i learned some of this from a book Currency Wars why nations purposely cheapen their currency).  

they have been sucking dinar off the street for some time now and even the world bank testifies that the current rate of the dinar is far under is real value.  i believe we have come to iraq's golden era.  everything is converging toward an explosion in iraq's economy.  everybody will want a piece of iraq including its money as a reserve currency.  i am so glad i held on through the maliki trials.

• Upvote 4

i believe Breitling makes a strong argument.  the M0 is of great importance but it is the component of the money supply that is rarely discussed.  typically when iraq put out articles noting the amount of money in circulation it is M0 + M1 + M2 + M3 + M4.  the one hint at the M0 that we read about is where they specifically told us that the note count had come down to 4B.  then we saw later an updated article saying the note count was approaching 1B notes in circulation.  what 1B notes amounts to in actual value, i do not know, but it does denote a means of deflating the dinar.  recall an article a long while ago that expressed how the money count was purposely inflated because the value of the dinar was rising too fast.  they had to create inflation to keep the value of the currency low.  in my opinion, they have to keep it low for the logical purpose of rebuilding the nation for cheap (i learned some of this from a book Currency Wars why nations purposely cheapen their currency).  

they have been sucking dinar off the street for some time now and even the world bank testifies that the current rate of the dinar is far under is real value.  i believe we have come to iraq's golden era.  everything is converging toward an explosion in iraq's economy.  everybody will want a piece of iraq including its money as a reserve currency.  i am so glad i held on through the maliki trials.

Trinity, if you look at the CBI's Key Financial Indicators, you will see there is no evidence of "sucking the dinar off the streets".  The currency issued and currency outside of banks has only decreased 1 Trillion Dinar since the beginning of 2014.

At the end of 2013, by my calculations there were 3.6 Billion Notes in circulation.

-

markinsa, the financial indicators are not showing us the M0.  when you review the information provided for by the CBI, the M0 is not revealed.  the M0 has to be figured out by us.  they did tell us that there were less than 4B notes in circulation and the goal is to get that number down to 1B notes in circulation.  

in a previous thread about a year ago i explained how i understand the money supply that we are interested in.  i am pasting it here for your review.

Let me help clear things up a bit on my opinion in all of this.  I am talking here about NARROW MONEY (M0 & M1).  According to Investopedia, narrow money is:

A category of money supply that includes all physical money like coins and currency along with demand deposits and other liquid assets held by the central bank. In the United States narrow money is classified as M1 (M0 + demand accounts), while in the U.K. M0 is referenced as narrow money

So with that definition we have (physical money) + (demand deposits) + (liquid assets held by central bank).  What are the liquid assets held?  Liquid assets held are foreign money, silver, gold (and other commodities that are easily converted).  Please do not confuse Assets with Reserves - they are not the same.  

So how much does the CBI have in Assets (Foreign Currency + Commodities + other)?  This is paramount to us deducing the physical money in circulation b/c (Narrow Money - Assets = Physical Money + Demand Deposits).  We also know that there are 4B or less notes in circulation and this amount used to be a whopping 8-9B but has been reduced significantly.  

In my opinion all of the information is there right before our eyes.  They have been telling us that the notes in circulation is continually being reduced with the goal of getting the count down to 1B notes.  What does that mean to us?  PAYDAY   :twocents:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176029-cbi-90-trillion-dinars-size-of-the-financial-reserve/page-3#ixzz3QnI64tOE

• Upvote 2

markinsa, the financial indicators are not showing us the M0.  when you review the information provided for by the CBI, the M0 is not revealed.  the M0 has to be figured out by us.  they did tell us that there were less than 4B notes in circulation and the goal is to get that number down to 1B notes in circulation.  

Annual Statistical Bulletin Page 16 & 17

Page 17 - Currency Issued = 40,630,036 Million Dinar

Page 17 - Currency Outside of Banks = 34,995,453 Million Dinar.

Difference = 5,634,583 Million Dinar

Page 17 - Total Currency with Commercial Banks = 5,634,583 Million Dinar

Page17.xlsx - I exported Page 17 and made some calculations, at the bottom of the table is the Total Note Count for each denomination and an overall Total Note Count on the far right column.

Key Financial Indicators =

Currency Outside of Banks - Cell DT79 = 34,995 Billion Dinar

ID Vault Cash (Note 2) - Cell DT83 = 5,635 Billion Dinar

Total: 40,630 Billion Dinar

Note:2, The weekly vault cash include the banknote only ( without coins )

As you can see from the links the CBI provides us, we can see, at any time, the Total M0 by adding Rows 79 and 83.  I would have loved for you to be right, but in this instance, the CBI numbers don't agree with your numbers.  :shrug:

-

• Upvote 5