Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015

Adam Montana

Wow, really excited about this thread and that it could happen soon,  then the balls started flying or should I say deflating, and then I just lost track, but I sure did learn about balls and their inflating and deflating issues.  :confused2:  :twothumbs:  :blush:

Just Wait Until Our Favorite Italian Meatball Rolls In ...

:D :D :D

• Upvote 4

Adam when you said this, "in other words, if it comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take 

years to rebound",      do you plan to make sure  all VIP members get to sell during that small window, or is that impossible?

I will be honest here and say that I have not joined because i am a huge skeptic!  But if it will guarantee me that i will not get screwed during the rv, then someone please clarify all of this VIP stuff.

Also, i get this "XE Currency Update Service" daily thru email, and according to them, the value of the Dinar to the dollar has went up! From like 1165 to 1, and now it has been 1135 for the last few days! I know, thats not much, but i have been watching it for a few years now , and have never seen it move that much, that fast?

Anyway figured i would mention it, Just in case it means something?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam when you said this, "in other words, if it comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take 
years to rebound",      do you plan to make sure  all VIP members get to sell during that small window, or is that impossible?
I will be honest here and say that I have not joined because i am a huge skeptic!  But if it will guarantee me that i will not get screwed during the rv, then someone please clarify all of this VIP stuff.

I can't control what the banks will do. I guarantee that when you get to the bank, if you are in my VIP group, you will walk away with more than if you are not in my VIP group. There are also plenty of other benefits... I'm getting a LOT of requests to re-open VIP right now. I'm going to send out this email in just a little bit:

==============================

With the amazing news coming out these past 
couple weeks, the excitement is really building 
and for good reason!

In fact, I am getting POUNDED with emails from 
people asking to get in or back into the VIP 
group, and it's a bit much to handle... I don't like
telling people no!

You probably know that my VIP group is closed 
right now to new members. The reason is simple - 
I can only provide service to a limited number 
of people, and the professionals I have in 
place will also only be able to handle a certain 
amount of business as well.

It's our top priority to ensure the VIP members 
get the BEST service, so the numbers have to be 
limited. It's just that simple.

Here's what's going on in Iraq right now: 

The budget looks good to go through ANY DAY now. 

There is a "Hydro Carbon Agreement", which looks 
good to turn into a Hydro Carbon LAW shortly 
after the budget is passed.

The Kurds and Baghdad are playing VERY nice... 

… and those three items combined spell "RV SOON!", 
if you ask me!

Some of my professional contacts have the same 
view, and after doing some number crunching... 
we've decided to let a few more VIPs in.

If you tried to get in earlier this week, you 
know it was closed!

With the recent news and progress, we've decided 
it will be worth hiring a couple more people to 
handle a larger VIP group but still give the same 
quality service, so it's your lucky day!

VIP is going to be open to new members from now 
till Saturday.... maybe Sunday... but NO LATER.

There's two ways to get in.

1. If you're a member on DinarVets, just click 

2. If not, just click this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

We can't accept an unlimited number, so I have 
to give a disclaimer. I reserve the right to 
close it early if we feel like we're getting near 
what we’ve determined is our updated capacity.

And if you don't know the benefits of VIP, just 
check this out!

Here’s part of what you get:

- Instant email and Text Message upon RV announcement.

- As a member of the group, your Cash In rate is 
leveraged and guaranteed higher than any other place!
- - We do this by reducing the spread (I'll attach 
the Cash In Guide to this email just in case you don't 
understand "spread".) (This alone could be worth 10’s 
of thousands of dollars to you!!!)

- VIP members will be given a personal Certificate of 
membership in order to access most of these benefits.

- Access to all Conference Calls and the VIP section

- Access to Post RV investments

- Post RV investments are varied by:
- - Short term / long term
- - Risk levels
- - Domestic / foreign
- - Income / Growth

- Some of our Post RV investments will help defer and 
lower tax liabilities

- Access Post Dinar RV to a group of pre-qualified 
attorneys, tax advisers, and financial advisers 
familiar with our investment.

- Offshore (IBC) information and opportunity

- Asset Protection information you won't find 
ANYWHERE else!

- And many more benefits!

There's two ways to get in.

1. If you're a member on DinarVets, just click this 

2. If not, just click this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

And if you didn't read my full update from yesterday, 
the full link is at the top of this email... I'll see 
you in the VIP section, and GOOO RRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!

Warmest regards,

- Adam Montana
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Ok, look!

All my buddies will not stop trying to shoot me down for holding onto these Dinars for soooo long!

They always say, " how can  i think that the government will stand back and watch soooo many people become wealthy at the same time?"

They say they will do something to screw all of us out of it, and that the only ones that will benefit are the Iraqi citizens.

Some one please ease my mind here, and give me some kind of comeback to use on these idiots!

How can i dispute this possibility, that they call a probability???

Ok, look!

All my buddies will not stop trying to shoot me down for holding onto these Dinars for soooo long!

They always say, " how can  i think that the government will stand back and watch soooo many people become wealthy at the same time?"

They say they will do something to screw all of us out of it, and that the only ones that will benefit are the Iraqi citizens.

Some one please ease my mind here, and give me some kind of comeback to use on these idiots!

When it RV's Invite them to the bar for a beer, and show up driving a Lamborghini.

That may very well be enough.

pp

• Upvote 3

Tell them you sold your Dinar and never speak of it again........for they are not worthy of this possible blessing.   :D  And if that don't work......key their cars, steal their dogs and find new buddies.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 6

Scottyboy, who does the government want to tax??? O.K., anybody with a job or money but ideally, the rich.  Who gets hated on the most, the rich.  Why would our government not want more money to take from more soon to be rich?

• Upvote 1

Ok, look!

The problem is all inside your head

She said to me

The answer is easy if you

Take it logically

I'd like to help you in your struggle

To be free

There must be fifty ways

To leave Dinar Doubters

You Just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

:salute: 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok, look!

The USD has 1/2 the value it did 2+/- decades ago. Do your friends have any savings? The IQD has doubled in value over the last decade and is set to rise (perhaps drastically).

So, you tell them maybe they are right, and you can sell hem now at a 20%+/- loss, OR hang on a bit longer just to annoy them and keep them wondering just how wrong they were. After all, won't they feel much better if they convince you to get rid of them, and then after the RI/RV they can spend the rest of your life telling you what a fool you were for selling them (just before they RV'd) :twocents:  

Ok, look!

I stopped telling others about the IQD years ago because everyone that I told would laugh and call it a scam.  When they started to email me "scam" references from the internet, that's when I was done discussing the dinar with friend and family.  People on DV "get it" while everyone else...no so much. 

I appreciate Adam's take on things this week and I am hoping that it comes sooner than later.  

Hang in there!

• Upvote 2

Ok, look!

Scotty - my advice is this. Don't say another word about it. If they keep bringing it up just say yeah yeah, I know, you're right. I was probably an idiot for doing this (or something to that affect). And then change the subject. Don't say another word about it. It no longer exists. And when this RV's, don't lend, give, or invest any of this with them. And you'll probably need new friends, 'cause these friends will probably want you to pay for everything. haha

I can't stand a bunch of cheaters, can you?   I hope the hawks annihilate them and then let all the air out of their already under inflated footballs, before they leave! 

If only we had this 'deflate gate' as the only thing to worry about in this world, we'd be sitting pretty then!! :backflip:  :bravo:  :cigar:

Edited by jimbarnhardt
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam , BEST weekly chat YET !!  I love reading all this chat cuz everyone is so upbeat and Positive now !!  I've been a VIP for a long time now and can't wait to head to the bank , hope I can keep my truck on the road lol and I hit all the Green lights !! lol  This site really has been positive most all the time , thats what makes it easy for us to be and stay VIP !!  Let er RIP !!  so we can start this year off right !!   Thanks and Good Luck to Us All  !!

• Upvote 2