Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015

Adam Montana

You might be correct but what about the Colts balls.  Or didn't they have any?

They haven't checked them yet. The veterinarian hasn't arrived yet, Brady and Belichick deflated his tires to delay the investigation till after the Super Bowl...

• Upvote 2

The 12 ball was left alone for the kick off, punts and field goals so the ball has faster take off and goes farther. If it was the cold that took the 2 lbs out of the ball, who was sitting on the 12th ball to keep it warm?

Hmm.... I was under the impression that the kicker uses a different ball altogether: http://www.wilson.com/en-us/football/nfl/wilson-and-the-nfl/trivia/

•  
  • "Difference between the regular NFL game ball and NFL kicker ball: Letter "K" is inscribed on the kicker ball, sealed in boxes (with anti-tampering tape), sent to the NFL official hotel one week before the game and then delivered to the officials' room approximately 2.5 hours prior to kickoff."

and: http://www.examiner.com/article/do-nfl-kickers-use-special-footballs

and: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2726072

The confusing thing I'm finding is each team does indeed have 12 "K Balls" (K for Kicking), but 1. Kickers prefer MORE air in their balls, and 2. I'm pretty sure this controversy is about the game balls, not the kicking balls. (How many more times can I say "balls" without cracking a smile?!)

• Upvote 3

Adam,

This is exciting news! But before I get too ahead of myself, I need some peace of mind. I bought into an electronic Dinar fund through (name removed)) of (site removed). Do you, or anyone, know how reputable he is? Thank you for doing what you do to keep us informed. GO RV!!!

-KIP

Edited by Adam Montana
removed names
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This week? others-080.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gifdizzy-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

-

Thanks Mark  I have no idea how I missed that on my first read through !!! WOW makes MY head spin for sure !!

21 members 33 guests...but its early!!!

soon we will be doing the uptown funk!!!

Pretty sure I see umberto in there somewhere!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdN1e8m9sFM

and Snow that is without a doubt one of the best/funny dance videos ever !!

Testing bomb bay door action for Dinar release! Don't want Slim Pickens to have to go for another ride. 

hey who is that flying MY BUFF anyway !!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Adam,

This is exciting news! But before I get too ahead of myself, I need some peace of mind. I bought into an electronic Dinar fund through (name removed)) of (site removed). Do you, or anyone, know how reputable he is? Thank you for doing what you do to keep us informed. GO RV!!!

-KIP

It's been a long time since I heard that name. I have never personally done business with (that company), but I know 2 things:

1. It's next to impossible to create a true "fund" around the dinar - I tried, it's what prompted me to get my Series 65 in the first place.

2. Regardless of that fact, I don't want ANYONE else holding my dinar! 

I would do my best to get your physical goods in your possession ASAP.

• Upvote 3

So, who's to blame? Since all the balls were the same at inspection, I say the idiot that forgot to deflate the 12th ball should be canned :lol:

And given the patriots history, it's pretty hard to think they are innocent :lol:

Maybe that 12th ball was used for KICKING. It's hard to kock an under-inflated ball for any distance.

• Upvote 2

It's been a long time since I heard that name. I have never personally done business with (that company), but I know 2 things:

1. It's next to impossible to create a true "fund" around the dinar - I tried, it's what prompted me to get my Series 65 in the first place.

2. Regardless of that fact, I don't want ANYONE else holding my dinar! 

I would do my best to get your physical goods in your possession ASAP.

I agree with Adam, KIP. Treat it as cash, NOT an investment, per se. I wouldn't have other people hold onto my cash. Case in point, I had invested in silver, had physical coins in my safe deposit box, several months to a year's salary worth, depending on where you live, and tried to invest it and leverage it to make it grow for me, market tanked and lost it all. If I had only leveraged half or something, and still had the other half in physical coins in my SD Box, I would still have it now. I will NEVER let that happen again.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam

In today's message, you said we could see an RV at $1, and then watch it slip quickly to a dime. Can you define "quickly" please? Are we talking a week? A month? I worry that I won't have sufficient time to adequately protect my ROI from Mr. Taxman, even tho I have been through the Name Reserve process. Thx

I can't define it without a crystal ball. Could be a day, could be a week, could be a month... or maybe the exact opposite will happen and it will spike. Either way, I think it's possible we're looking at a bubble of sorts and I am going to be ready to move on a second's notice.

Regarding the tax preparations, do the following:

1. Be in VIP.

2. Get in OSI

3. Optional - Corporate Certificate

Without 1 and 2, there's NOTHING you can do to "prepare" - you'll be paying whatever tax you're told to pay.

#3 is just a very nice option to have for a multitude of possibilities and options.

But again... I can't say exactly how quick it WILL happen, so I tend to just focus on being prepared for anything rather than trying to predict the future.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Hey Adam, After reading your comment:

"The only thing I'm actually worried about right now is if the CBI will

peg it or float it. If they choose a float, my advisors are telling me the

best play might be to take the first rate we get, because that could

easily be the best rate we'll see for a long time. In other words, if it

comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take

years to rebound. I have no doubt that it would eventually come

back, but that's not a fire I want to play with."

Will this scenario affect the OSI or OGIT strategy? Seems that we could be In A big hurry with a limited amount of time, possibly causing PANIC. No?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195029-adam-montana-weekly-21-january-2015/#ixzz3PVlSXXdE

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 2

[(How many more times can I say "balls" without cracking a smile?!)

Kinda reminds me of the discussion we had quite a while back about a problem a fella had with the authorities and dealing with his beaver "dam" problem...but ya don't wanna get me started on that again!!! :)

Hey Adam, After reading your comment:

"The only thing I'm actually worried about right now is if the CBI will

peg it or float it. If they choose a float, my advisors are telling me the

best play might be to take the first rate we get, because that could

easily be the best rate we'll see for a long time. In other words, if it

comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take

years to rebound. I have no doubt that it would eventually come

back, but that's not a fire I want to play with."

Will this scenario affect the OSI or OGIT strategy? Seems that we could be In A big hurry with a limited amount of time, possibly causing PANIC. No?

Panic - NO.

Urgency - POSSIBLE.

Attention - NECESSARY.

This is one of many scenarios that has been ridiculously overthought, hashed and rehashed, planned and replanned. I'll send an email tomorrow to the VIP members to give everyone my most up-to-date thoughts, plans, etc - and I'll also send one to the OSI members ASAP as well, but that might not be till Friday.

For the record (and your peace of mind), I've worked VERY hard on my communications for Post RV. I actually have multiple folders of prepared emails ready to go at a moment's notice, all depending on how the situation unfolds... all I have to do is grab the relevant material, copy, paste, (maybe) edit small bits, and then SEND! (I edit these things constantly to be sure I know exactly where the information is, and to ensure that every detail is easy to read and current.)

I am ready to go at a moment's notice. :twothumbs:

Kinda reminds me of the discussion we had quite a while back about a problem a fella had with the authorities and dealing with his beaver "dam" problem...but ya don't wanna get me started on that again!!! :)

that was a dam funny story :lmao:

Edit - "funny dam story". :D

• Upvote 2