Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Those Who Have Been Posting Has Been Told To Be Quiet !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes To Avoid The Ramifications !

[..OKIEOILMAN] THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING OR OPENLY SHARING INFORMATION HAS BEEN TOLD TO BE QUIET FOR NOW AND NOT TO RELATE TO ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DATE OR RATE.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECURITY CONCERN THAT HAS RAMIFICATIONS TO THOSE WHO DO POST.

I HOPE THIS IS THE PRECURSOR TO POSITIVE ACTIONS ON OUR BEHALF.
  • Upvote 4

From here on out everybody.....thinking-017.GIF                                                                                                                                                           

• Upvote 7

Thanks once again Dinar Thug for this very valuable insight into the imminent arrival of something we aren't suppose to mention because we have been warned not to.

Since I am not in the know about anything from anyone important or not, I am going to go out on a limb here and reveal the following:

I stayed at BEST WESTERN LODGE and HOTEL, and nobody seemed to recognize me the whole time!

Billio0

• Upvote 6

When ALL ELSE has failed. . .and EVERYTHING that Okie and Tony have EVER said has turned out ALWAYS to be 100% WRONG, and they are TOO EMBARASSED to admit they know NOTHING about ANYTHING. . .then CLAIM you are being "gagged" from saying anything because everybody knows the ONLY way to get everybody NOT to believe it is to have either TONY or BOZO Okie say it>

How do you know Tony and BOZO Okie are LYING?????

Their LIPS are moving! 

• Upvote 1

as usual, no proof of anything he says--he just rambles on

Must be pretty quiet in the meat department of the Grocery store where he works. I know a fellow poster who was punted from a different site for finding this out and calling him on it.

Clicks you know.

pp

• Upvote 1