Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get a Big Bottle of Your Fav Beveragee

possum

Cuz by Monday it's party time, big time believers!!!! It's done, stick a fork in it we all are Rich money wise!!! Go buy that new truck tomorrow, buy that new house this weekend and get u some Bling Bling and some fancy, big chested ladies to party with but don't touch!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13

Cuz by Monday it's party time, big time believers!!!! It's done, stick a fork in it we all are Rich money wise!!! Go buy that new truck tomorrow, buy that new house this weekend and get u some Bling Bling and some fancy, big chested ladies to party with but don't touch!!!

It looks like Okie is out of touch with reality once again.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its Thursday, behind on your sales quota?

-

• Upvote 6

Oh possum my dear one,

It's been awhile, where have you been?

Big-chested ladies...just...not quite...my cup of tea.

But who knows? If I drink what you drink until Monday. I may have a different view. ;)

Edited by ScaryMary
  • Upvote 2

5615519222_this_is_an_outrage_answer_2_x

HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

I'm wanting to buy a car instead of a truck is that ok? haha

HEY POSSUM:

untitled.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1