Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

DR just did a "defensive" piece for 'Wife in the Don't Know'.  Now this is inside intel, but according to them....she is a "legitimate person". Thank god ! :lol: That makes it all better.  I just want to be in the desired Tier 2 so I can be called a 'whale'. Who wouldn't?

Wife in the know is a tier 1 Killer Whale, she tells a whale of a tale.

I hope this is true not only for all of us but for the people of Iraq. God knows they need this to happen. I only have faith and what I read I have to take it day to day. But I know that one day it will go. I hope sooner than later.

But I must agree we should not bash what we cannot confirm especially when there are governments involved.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

How can all of you bash something that you don't even know about..? Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't, we will NEVER know until we are at the bank and look back on this. You can't tell someone they're wrong just because the truth isn't revealed to you at the moment. Don't bash until you have verified... Which none of you including myself, can... Unless you trust articles coming from the sandbox (which I'm sure they're going to tell the world when they will increase their currency 100,000 percent over night) :)

I bet you still believe in the Tooth Fairy too.

• Upvote 1

In a way three tiered levels kind of makes sense, in that if and when the RV happens, everyone all at once could be quite disastrous.  For coordination sake I think it would be better to take people at different levels.  Kind of like getting their ducks in a row.  She said no one gets a better rate, the rates remain the same for everyone.  So to look at this in a positive view, believing this will happen, if tier 2 is done, then well....we are next!  That would be cool.

We wait and see as always, don't get your panties in a wad and if Wife in the Know speaks to another guru pretending to be someone else, don't friggen read this section.  Jeeze!

I like to remain open to possibilities myself.

I soooo want her to be right... The only reason is that means she called it before OKIE!!!!!

Hold on... OKIE called it every week for the last 8 years.... SH$%^&!

Edited by Jaygo

In a way three tiered levels kind of makes sense, in that if and when the RV happens, everyone all at once could be quite disastrous.  For coordination sake I think it would be better to take people at different levels.  Kind of like getting their ducks in a row.  She said no one gets a better rate, the rates remain the same for everyone.  So to look at this in a positive view, believing this will happen, if tier 2 is done, then well....we are next!  That would be cool.

We wait and see as always, don't get your panties in a wad and if Wife in the Know speaks to another guru pretending to be someone else, don't friggen read this section.  Jeeze!

I like to remain open to possibilities myself.

sooooo what are you saying!!!!!!!!!! jk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Recaps response to WITK:

Dear Recaps Readers,

We are seeing a lot of controversy regarding the email from the “”Wife in the Know”.  Some sites are bashing and saying that these emails are fraudulent, fake, phony, ect……..but keep in mind these same sites have a reputation for negativity and bashing in the past.

Wife in the Know has emailed Recaps directly on each and every occasion….

We have her IP address (and the town it comes from).  We keep track of these because of the threats, and bashing we receive on occasion.  We know her real name (as well as email address) and to our knowledge she is a legitimate person.  Recaps would never knowingly post anything misleading or fraudulent.

Of course we at Recaps sincerely believe that all intel should be considered RUMOR until we are at the banks.  So, please file this email in that category and use discernment when reading all opinions in Dinarland on any of the chat sites.

If someone claims this post was NOT written by "Wife in the Know", then send Recaps the IP address of the false poster, and if it matches the IP of WitK we have on record of past emails/posts, then Recaps will post accordingly.

Thank you very much for being such loyal readers,

The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 2

Thanks for bringing this over.

Recaps response to WITK:

Dear Recaps Readers,

We are seeing a lot of controversy regarding the email from the “”Wife in the Know”.  Some sites are bashing and saying that these emails are fraudulent, fake, phony, ect……..but keep in mind these same sites have a reputation for negativity and bashing in the past.

Wife in the Know has emailed Recaps directly on each and every occasion….

We have her IP address (and the town it comes from).  We keep track of these because of the threats, and bashing we receive on occasion.  We know her real name (as well as email address) and to our knowledge she is a legitimate person.  Recaps would never knowingly post anything misleading or fraudulent.

Of course we at Recaps sincerely believe that all intel should be considered RUMOR until we are at the banks.  So, please file this email in that category and use discernment when reading all opinions in Dinarland on any of the chat sites.

If someone claims this post was NOT written by "Wife in the Know", then send Recaps the IP address of the false poster, and if it matches the IP of WitK we have on record of past emails/posts, then Recaps will post accordingly.

Thank you very much for being such loyal readers,

The Dinar Recaps Team

WOW eagle eye   ,,, would you happen to have two of those bridges,  louisville ky looking to build 2 or 3 , i`m sure yours --> with  toll booths would fly off the shelves ... e-mail me `im heading out too see the piers 1-2-3  <_<  :lol:  :lol:

I'll see what I can do...there was an earlier offer on Craigslist for the George Washington Bridge, but the money hasn't cleared yet...we're actually checking the back screens later today... :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

do not believe any post with the words

tier

special packages

Reno

Ships at sea

bank teller

back screens

I know there is more...this could turn into a great drinking game...lol

do not believe any post with the words

tier

special packages

Reno

Ships at sea

bank teller

back screens

I know there is more...this could turn into a great drinking game...lol

Better add ANYTHING posted at D inar R ecaps

Dinar sales pumper site and nothing more.

Out of the thousands of post ever posted at D inar R ecaps I have never seen one true thing with the exception of rare links to real news. (very rare)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How can all of you bash something that you don't even know about..? Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't, we will NEVER know until we are at the bank and look back on this. You can't tell someone they're wrong just because the truth isn't revealed to you at the moment. Don't bash until you have verified... Which none of you including myself, can... Unless you trust articles coming from the sandbox (which I'm sure they're going to tell the world when they will increase their currency 100,000 percent over night) :)

And you could not be more right....Let's hope for the best... After all it is in the Rumor section., So lighten up.. :rolleyes:

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 2

You are just kidding .  

Right?

I mean you have to know that the whole post was Bullshat .

Dont you ?

I mean nobody is stupid enough to believe this crap.

Are you? 

Hey thats cool im Ok with that.

hahahahahahahahaha   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

• Upvote 1

Thanks for bringing this over.

Better add ANYTHING posted at D inar R ecaps

Dinar sales pumper site and nothing more.

Out of the thousands of post ever posted at D inar R ecaps I have never seen one true thing with the exception of rare links to real news. (very rare)

That is their prerogative. They do not run the site out of the goodness of their hearts. It is interesting they continually post information that is untrue in order to profit from that false information.

In criminal law, fraud is intentional deception made for personal gain. Take a few minutes and report internet fraud to the

FBI.gov at http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx.

In time the con's will face heavy fines if not prison.

• Upvote 2

Okie and Wife in the NO must be related cuz they are drinking the same punch bowl elixir. It even has a distinct smell, like a rancid little skunk and the results are the same. Somebody has been sipping a little too long. where do they dream up this stuff, my word, if you have facts show em, don't be a Texas hold-em player. Step up and prove your innocence. Let's see the facts, nothing but the facts. Let the truth stand for it will set you FREE......... :bravo:  :twothumbs:

Dinar Recaps wrote about Wife In The Know saying they have her IP Address and they know who she is. Interesting. She really stuck her neck out really far this rumor go around. I hope she's right, but I just don't see the RV happening this way. If she is wrong and most likely she is I highly doubt she will post again, because she will be really bashes next time.