Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.

The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq.

I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April.

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

Take Care Friends.

Wife in the Know

lmao, a well thought out spin lolollol

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I give up. What's the punch-line?

the punch-line is............ a) save your watches it's getting deep in here

B) don't step in the cow pies

c) If you believe this I have a Bridge for sale, cheap with toll-boothes

d) all of the above

• Upvote 1

How big is the bridge?

the punch-line is............ a) save your watches it's getting deep in here

B) don't step in the cow pies

c) If you believe this I have a Bridge for sale, cheap with toll-boothes

d) all of the above

• Upvote 1

she cant even spell participants

It's funny you mention that because I've noticed over the years that a VERY large number of these "FURU's" posts seem to misspell key elements of their daily "Intel" spew.

I wonder if that's really intentional so they can maintain (plausiable) deniability when the info invariably goes wrong and they can (honestly?) say, for instance "I never said participants".

Something to ponder...

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.

The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq.

I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April.

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

Take Care Friends.

Wife in the Know

lmao, a well thought out spin lolollol

bsbsbs

What will her excuse be if we are sitting here Tuesday the 16th with no new rate or RV.

The excuse is they are holding her money and she hasn't gotten paid yet lol so there comes Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and waiting and waiting.. :)

• Upvote 1

How can all of you bash something that you don't even know about..? Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't, we will NEVER know until we are at the bank and look back on this. You can't tell someone they're wrong just because the truth isn't revealed to you at the moment. Don't bash until you have verified... Which none of you including myself, can... Unless you trust articles coming from the sandbox (which I'm sure they're going to tell the world when they will increase their currency 100,000 percent over night) :)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

I seem to see this $3.42 a lot over the last year or so.where does this figure come from?does it hold any credibility?why would most of the predictions or intel be this figure.the other rate posted the most is 1 to 1 but this is a logical guess but not $3.42.just wondering.

• Upvote 1