Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***WIFE IN THE KNOW RUMOR UPDATE***

UNEEK

Hello Everybody-

I have just been blessed with the good fortune of receiving more privileged information regarding our investment. As many of you know the Iraqi 2013 Budget is scheduled to be officially voted on tomorrow (2/7/2013).

I have been told that all parties involved are satisfied and pleased with the terms and are planning on moving ahead with this endeavor. Yes, they are keeping their word this time and approving the Budget.

Once complete, announcements pertaining to the Hydro Carbon Law, Chapter 7 and the removal of UN Sanctions will soon follow.

Now are you ready to get EXCITED!! I also have been told that once the Budget passes the revaluing of their currency will follow.

Yes, this could take a day or so to happen or they may just implement it immediately, either way, with a passed Budget it will show.

No fan fare, just "POW" the new exchange rate against the US Dollar will appear. There will be no "LOP" as some still seem to believe, no "FLOAT" or ridiculous low rate as others keep suggesting.

We will get the 3.42 rate I have been speaking of and this will slowly rise over the natural course of time. Be joyous my friends the wait is over. Wife in the Know

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 7

Thanks UNEEK Iraqi rule out the adoption of the budget today

07:35:07 / 02/2013

Khandan - confirmed the Iraqi List, led by Iyad Allawi, they will attend the session of the Parliament to vote on the federal budget law for 2013, but ruled passed as it stands. The House of Representatives has postponed the day before yesterday to vote on the budget and select the day for approval. said Iraqi MP, Jaber Al Jabri told "Life" that list «will attend today's meeting because they dedicated budget and closing some prisons», he added: «We will not be a reason to delay laws demanded by the people». Jabri explained a member of the Finance Committee that «the Commission conducted a series of meetings to finalize the budget and hope to be ready within the next few hours. But some transfers claimed by blocs may prevent passed soon, especially on the subject of retirees. She also appeared a new problem of not providing money for decades oil in the Kurdistan region ». For his part, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance supporter Tayeb told «life» that «share the Kurdistan region of the budget has not changed (17 percent) until a census». added : «But some transfers conducted by Parliament between paragraphs of the budget may affect the share and that is what we are trying to make sure of it before the voting session». increased that the Finance Committee «rejected budget allocation for the Peshmerga forces as part of the Iraqi security forces, but the state did not bear the expenses for the past the past. "life" The News Section of DV

• Upvote 6

one more Kurdistan: cosmetic differences over the budget and voting on them early next week

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 20:33

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Kurdistan Alliance stressed that differences over federal budget law has become a formality, simple and vote by early next week.

The MP said the coalition of Kurdish blocs Mohammad Qasim told {Euphrates News} Wednesday that "fundamental differences on the budget bill had been resolved leaving only things simple formality attached to the final wording of the report of the Finance Committee."

He added that "all the political blocs agreed on the need to speed up the passage of the federal budget law as they relate to public life and the lives of citizens in all parts of the country."

He pointed out that "the issue of balancing the Kurdistan region has not been resolved once and for all because the issue needs to be a political agreement and will be addressed through self temporary until agreement on a final version."

He expressed "his belief that the budget bill will pass next Saturday or Sunday, calling for political blocs to move away from statements convulsive fire toward the budget."

The House of Representatives has postponed a vote on the federal budget law in its day yesterday because of differences on the final version of the law.Ended 4

• Upvote 6

Hey folks -- If only you knew how hard I am working on this -- lol and I am all out of pluses - the mods could make allowances for us frequent flyers huh? lol sorry folks really and truly I spent them early today - I was not anticipating such a busy night --

Thanks Yota timing again - man but we are close no doubt about it we are close I proclaim we are closer than we have ever been -- ha ha -- getting a little excited -- I hope I can get some sleep tonight

Yota -- do you have any influence with the mods?? lol to give me more pluses for these fine folks?

Maybe I will shoot Bumper a message -- lol Have a blessed evening folks !! <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Hello Everybody-

I have just been blessed with the good fortune of receiving more privileged information regarding our investment. As many of you know the Iraqi 2013 Budget is scheduled to be officially voted on tomorrow (2/7/2013).

I have been told that all parties involved are satisfied and pleased with the terms and are planning on moving ahead with this endeavor. Yes, they are keeping their word this time and approving the Budget.

Once complete, announcements pertaining to the Hydro Carbon Law, Chapter 7 and the removal of UN Sanctions will soon follow.

Now are you ready to get EXCITED!! I also have been told that once the Budget passes the revaluing of their currency will follow.

Yes, this could take a day or so to happen or they may just implement it immediately, either way, with a passed Budget it will show.

No fan fare, just "POW" the new exchange rate against the US Dollar will appear. There will be no "LOP" as some still seem to believe, no "FLOAT" or ridiculous low rate as others keep suggesting.

We will get the 3.42 rate I have been speaking of and this will slowly rise over the natural course of time. Be joyous my friends the wait is over. Wife in the Know

See you tomorrow or the next day dingbat.....your excuse for why the budget was not voted on will be comical!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

one more Kurdistan: cosmetic differences over the budget and voting on them early next week

"

He expressed "his belief that the budget bill will pass next Saturday or Sunday, calling for political blocs to move away from statements convulsive fire toward the budget."

The House of Representatives has postponed a vote on the federal budget law in its day yesterday because of differences on the final version of the law.Ended 4

YOTA - It seems the first article said within a few hours and then this one says couple days - I have a difficult time totally understanding these news articles with the translations - could you offer some of your expertise and share in a few lines so myself and others can understand a little better -- I am sorry to impose on you - thank you for what you can share

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

We invite "wife in the know" to read articles here at DV.... :)

Looks like she could use some good material for a change!

Her sources are apparently leading her down the garden path...

We'd just like her to read up a bit more and be less apt to

pass along things she hasn't properly vetted yet....

Her vagueness about her "intel" is getting kinda sloppy.

Thanks UNEEK for bringing her stuff over, but the more we

read her stuff, the more it sounds like she's being fed erroneous stuff.

Albeit we DO wish she'd be 'right on the money' about it for all our sakes! :lol:

Cheers!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1