Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***WIFE IN THE KNOW RUMOR UPDATE***

UNEEK

Don't have time to say much - have a lot to do today - late already getting to my office - but folks just think about this --

I did feel like I came out with a little egg on my face with the wifey -- her words about the budget etc and then we get news that the voting is postponed again --

Well I have cleaned the egg from my face - and I "choose" to be a little flexible and optimistic and give her the benefit of the doubt - and also allow for some smoke to be out there as well -- Hey folks it is IRAQ

A few hours is not going to get me bent out of shape - I feel there is a possibility that they are carefully aligning things and holding control of them until all things are in place and then the "unveiling"

Ok maybe this is a fantasy - and it is all mine -- but I like it - I am a great Visionary- and I will be content and at peace - while you are all miserable and irritable because things are not going your way -- when in fact they are going your way - exactly as you see them "negatively" !!

You draw your own picture and write your own story - and live in your own little negative world -- you will probably still be negative about something even after the RV -

" I AM HAPPY AND LIFE IS WONDERFUL"

You are putting conditions on being happy by wanting life to be wonderful THEN you will be happy! You have greatly reduced your chances here -

"A MAN SEES IN THE WORLD WHAT HE CARRIES IN HIS HEART" and you actually give it power and you attract more of it -- I dare you to test it !! I double dog dare you !!

It will require sincere unselfish intent though - can you handle that? If not we might be talking a full blown overhaul instead of just a tune up - <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

id have to disagree with a little money wives can be hotter laugh.gif

Money will not make my wife any hotter....... Sufice it so say.... I married UP!!!!! If you can pull it off, I would recomend it! She's 5'5" blonde hair, brown eyes. She has the beautiful ivory complexion and hour glass figure most women dream of. She already has fake boobs because her real ones tried to kill her!!!! Most important though..... My wife loves Jesus, me and our children unconditionally and proves that out daily!!!! She has a beautiful, kind and giving heart and always finds the positives!!!!! Like I said..... I MARRIED UP!!!! (Did you read all that baby girl???? Can I get some spaghetti tonight now???)

• Upvote 13

Money will not make my wife any hotter....... Sufice it so say.... I married UP!!!!! If you can pull it off, I would recomend it! She's 5'5" blonde hair, brown eyes. She has the beautiful ivory complexion and hour glass figure most women dream of. She already has fake boobs because her real ones tried to kill her!!!! Most important though..... My wife loves Jesus, me and our children unconditionally and proves that out daily!!!! She has a beautiful, kind and giving heart and always finds the positives!!!!! Like I said..... I MARRIED UP!!!! (Did you read all that baby girl???? Can I get some spaghetti tonight now???)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Awesome, just having some fun is all.

• Upvote 1

So! Now we know where you work! You are the one that writes all of those Hallmark cards ;) She does sound perfect. Hope you get that spaghetti. Congrats on the kids, I have 7.

• Upvote 2

No talking about hot women without pics!! Ha thats the unofficial rule here!

First they say it was postponed, then they say....it was cancelled. Now........they deny :)

DENY statement attributed to Mr. Speaker on to postpone the vote on the budget

Thursday, 07 February 2013

Picked up the media today news attributed to the President of the House of Representatives Mr. Osama Najafi on postponing the vote on the federal budget to next Saturday, and while we would like it to stress that Mr. Najafi did not make any statement to any media outlets on the deferment of the budget scheduled to vote on today being was busy running the meeting, ask the media to exercise accuracy and credibility in the dissemination of news.

First they say it was postponed, then they say....it was cancelled. Now........they deny :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Picked up the media today news attributed to the President of the House of Representatives Mr. Osama Najafi on postponing the vote on the federal budget to next Saturday, and while we would like it to stress that Mr. Najafi did not make any statement to any media outlets on the deferment of the budget scheduled to vote on today being was busy running the meeting, ask the media to exercise accuracy and credibility in the dissemination of news.

I read that it was postponed from this morning to later today.... Then I read it was postponed till the 16th.... now we read that it was all poor credibility on the dissemination of news by the media???? Well, America has operated without a budget for several years now.... who knows!!!

First they say it was postponed, then they say....it was cancelled. Now........they deny smile.gif

WELL WELL WHO HAS EGG ON THEIR FACE NOW???? Thanks Zul !!!

We are still in the game and so is the Wifey IMHO !!

OK This is my last attempt and contribution for a while - have work to do ughh -- I wrote this about 3-4 yrs ago while just funning around -

I challenge those that have the time and the wit to take another letter and do the same - It was fun and good for the brain and one's outlook

POWERFUL "P" WORDS & PHRASES

Prior Positive Praying Produces Profound Plans

Punctual Preparedness and Precision Planning

Precedes Perfect Peak Performance

Prayerfully Ponder all Possible Procedures

Prioritize and Promptly Protect Precious Privacy

Positively Practice Patience – Politeness and Prudence

Proudly Proceed being Painstakingly Particular to Prevent

Possible Premature Problems

Persist to Promote Peace to Prevail over Panic & Peril

Persevere to be Proactive to be Pleasantly Prosperous

Passionately Proclaim all Possibilities for Proper Payback

Proactively and Passionately Participate on Path of Purpose from Penniless Pauper Poverty to a Promising Pleasurable Paradise

Powerful Productive Purpose Promises Prosperity

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL AND WATCH HIM GO!!!! WOOOOO WHOOOOO !!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's my proof...... My whole clan in all our glory!!!!

Wow good looking family Stone. You have a lot to be proud of..

OK This is my last attempt and contribution for a while - have work to do ughh -- I wrote this about 3-4 yrs ago while just funning around -

I challenge those that have the time and the wit to take another letter and do the same - It was fun and good for the brain and one's outlook

Proactively and Passionately Participate on Path of Purpose from Penniless Pauper Poverty to a Promising Pleasurable Paradise

Plunder and Pillage People who Put this Pathetic President in Power!!

• Upvote 5

First they say it was postponed, then they say....it was cancelled. Now........they deny :)/>/>

Was it S.Wonder who used to sing..." Postponers keep postponing".....

I think song was "Higher Ground"

Edited by umbertino

Uneek, do you think that maybe the Wife in the Know can send an update on the latest budget postponement?

I WISH - I HOPE -- I HAVE HER EMAIL ADDY BUT AHHHHHH DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT -- WILL GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT - MAYBE SHE WILL VOLUNTEER SOMETHING SOON ?? MAYBE HOPEFULLY!!

Here's my proof...... My whole clan in all our glory!!!!

Stonewall67, you most certainly have a beautiful family. For a husband to edify his wife they way you do is just breath taking. You both are very fortunate to have each other and with God's blessings. ;) Thanks for sharing your family.

• Upvote 2

Hello Everybody-

I have just been blessed with the good fortune of receiving more privileged information regarding our investment. As many of you know the Iraqi 2013 Budget is scheduled to be officially voted on tomorrow (2/7/2013).

I have been told that all parties involved are satisfied and pleased with the terms and are planning on moving ahead with this endeavor. Yes, they are keeping their word this time and approving the Budget.

Once complete, announcements pertaining to the Hydro Carbon Law, Chapter 7 and the removal of UN Sanctions will soon follow.

Now are you ready to get EXCITED!! I also have been told that once the Budget passes the revaluing of their currency will follow.

Yes, this could take a day or so to happen or they may just implement it immediately, either way, with a passed Budget it will show.

No fan fare, just "POW" the new exchange rate against the US Dollar will appear. There will be no "LOP" as some still seem to believe, no "FLOAT" or ridiculous low rate as others keep suggesting.

We will get the 3.42 rate I have been speaking of and this will slowly rise over the natural course of time. Be joyous my friends the wait is over. Wife in the Know

And the joke goes on and on and on...ad infinitum, ad nausium, etc.

• Upvote 3

:bump:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/bump.gif">