Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***WIFE IN THE KNOW RUMOR UPDATE***

UNEEK

Well, here's the agenda for IRAQ Parliament Meeting on Saturday.... where's the Budget vote?

=================================

Parliament - Agenda for the meeting (11)

Saturday (9) February 2013

Posted: Thursday, 07 February 2013

First: read verses from the Koran.

Second: The first reading of the draft law on ratification of the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq on the one hand and the European Union and its Member States on the other hand signed in Brussels on 11.05.2012. (Foreign Relations Committee, the Legal Committee). (2 items).

Third: the first reading of the draft law of the First Amendment of the law of service and military retirement (3) for the year 2010. (Legal Committee, to the security and defense committee, the Finance Committee). (3 items).

Fourth: the first reading of the draft law Eighth Amendment to the Law on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (40) for the year 1988. (Education Commission of Higher Education and Scientific Research). (Article 17).

Fifth: the first reading of the draft law Martyrs Foundation. (Commission of the martyrs and victims and political prisoners). (Article 28).

Sixth: the first reading of the draft law University of Defense for Military Studies. (Security and defense committee, Legal Committee). (Article 28).

Seventh: The second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment of the Coalition Provisional Authority Order defunct No. (87) for the year 2004. (Legal Committee, the Committee on the economy and investment, the Commission services and reconstruction). (3 items).

Eighth: report Hajj season of 1433 AH. (Committee of Awqaf and Religious Affairs).

IX: Report of the challenges and problems facing the environmental situation in the country. (Committee on Health and the Environment).

The meeting begins at 10:00 am tenth.

================================

http://www.parliament.iq/Iraqi_Counc...tails&sid=9195

I read that it was postponed from this morning to later today.... Then I read it was postponed till the 16th.... now we read that it was all poor credibility on the dissemination of news by the media???? Well, America has operated without a budget for several years now.... who knows!!!

Ahh, but America has struggled with news reporting based on outright lies for several years, since about the time we first heard of Obama. Umbertino has nothing on our mainstream media when it comes to manipulation and lies. He's just our resident version of it. I think all this chatter about what is happening with the banking in Iraq is just to keep us off our game while they put the last pieces in place to do the RV. Stating a time... Postponing it... Stating a new time... Then stalling for more discussions... Then it's back on... All of this is just part of their game. But the more confusing it gets, the closer they are to the RV.

Ahh, but America has struggled with news reporting based on outright lies for several years, since about the time we first heard of Obama. Umbertino has nothing on our mainstream media when it comes to manipulation and lies. He's just our resident version of it. I think all this chatter about what is happening with the banking in Iraq is just to keep us off our game while they put the last pieces in place to do the RV. Stating a time... Postponing it... Stating a new time... Then stalling for more discussions... Then it's back on... All of this is just part of their game. But the more confusing it gets, the closer they are to the RV.

You hope.

• Upvote 1

I CONCUR WITH YOU - I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT ON TO - I THINK THEY ARE SLEUTHS - - I AM LIKING THE ACTIVITY AND I AM HOPING FOR AN UNVEILING VERY SOON -- THANKS FRANCIE26 !!

You hope.

No, I don't!!! I don't hope!!!

Money will not make my wife any hotter....... Sufice it so say.... I married UP!!!!! If you can pull it off, I would recomend it! She's 5'5" blonde hair, brown eyes. She has the beautiful ivory complexion and hour glass figure most women dream of. She already has fake boobs because her real ones tried to kill her!!!! Most important though..... My wife loves Jesus, me and our children unconditionally and proves that out daily!!!! She has a beautiful, kind and giving heart and always finds the positives!!!!! Like I said..... I MARRIED UP!!!! (Did you read all that baby girl???? Can I get some spaghetti tonight now???)

You may have married UP, but she married wisely. Every woman in the world wants her man to have a heart like yours. Good decision for your life!! :)/>/>

• Upvote 2

Money will not make my wife any hotter....... Sufice it so say.... I married UP!!!!! If you can pull it off, I would recomend it! She's 5'5" blonde hair, brown eyes. She has the beautiful ivory complexion and hour glass figure most women dream of. She already has fake boobs because her real ones tried to kill her!!!! Most important though..... My wife loves Jesus, me and our children unconditionally and proves that out daily!!!! She has a beautiful, kind and giving heart and always finds the positives!!!!! Like I said..... I MARRIED UP!!!! (Did you read all that baby girl???? Can I get some spaghetti tonight now???)

how was the spegetti ?

Can you believe it...... She's cooking Mongolian beef instead!?!?!?! A man can't get no respect around my house.... Gotta go, the wife wants me to take the trash out and walk the dog......

thats some good eatin too .. i had red beans and rice out of a pagkage..lol

BJ + Big Mack Are The Kings Of Alliteration On This Board ! ;)

Lets See If They Weigh In !

B)B)B)

No - not nearly ...

Awesome articulate and absolutely amazing,

Breathtakingly beautiful but brilliantly blazing

Caustic characters create crafty confusion,

Dreading delightful designs of dinar delusion.

Uneek unequivocally uses utmost uniformity,

Earning envy for essays of excited enormity.

Thug thinks this thrilling, throwing a threat out there,

For fighting for fame, framing philosophical flair.

Well, weary and winsome, we wonder without worry,

Hoping heaven hastens happiness here in a hurry.

I intended imploring an individualistic ideal,

Failing firsthand, forever a frightening feel.

• Upvote 7

No - not nearly ...

This is so awesome --- you put mine to shame !! Thank you for sharing!!!! +1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BJ + Big Mack Are The Kings Of Alliteration On This Board ! wink.gif

Lets See If They Weigh In !

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Moi? My dear, Thug...

Amusing Alliterations Are Always Arduously Assembled, Artfully Adjusted, And Also Abysmally Abstract. Ahem :)

No - not nearly ...

Showoff :)

• Upvote 4