Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC's update 8/30/12

Bumper64

The Iraq Update

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to be the subject of investigations by the Iraqi government. They are looking into crimes or potential crimes committed by members of the CBI. The investigation of the CBI members will continue on and is very complex.

The project of introducing new Iraq currency continues to be suspended by the Iraq government and more specifically the Ministry of Cabinet. Prime Minister, Nuri Maliki, has not lifted the suspension. Everyone involved in the decision making ie. Iraq Cabinet, Parliament Finance Committee, Staff members of the CBI and other members of government have not come to a decision on exactly when they will introduce the new Iraq currency. It appears no conclusion has been determined and distributing the new Iraq

currency may commence on or between 2014-2018. This is to coincide with the next upcoming elections in Iraq. I would like to announce that I am currently back overseas working.

The New Iraq currency has not been printed. The CBI has not yet been authorized by the Iraqi government. There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012. Also, the electronic

software systems intended for the banking industry in Iraq have not been implemented. The problem is the lack of training of the software to the banking managers and employees. The training may take up to two years before you see 100% active participation.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Thanks Bumper, now its, it may commence on or between 2014-2018. Hopefully just a smoke screen to scare us speculators away. The longer we wait, hopefuly the value of the dinar will be more valuable, maybe even 5 -15 dollars per dinar like some guru's have been stating. Goooo RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ahhh stinking politics, The project of introducing new Iraq currency continues to be suspended by the Iraq government and more specifically the Ministry of Cabinet. This is to coincide with the next upcoming elections in Iraq.

• Upvote 2

O you mean the A/C that said Shabbs wasnt in Italy when in fact he was. Also hes the one that said he knew in detail what was in Shabbs briefcase i mean give me a break. Hes been wrong in the past as well if one has been around long enough, Sorry Bumper but i have to disagree with your stance on A/C he may not have called an RV but heck if i said it wasnt gonna RV id be right too at this point. Point being take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 17

O you mean the A/C that said Shabbs wasnt in Italy when in fact he was. Also hes the one that said he knew in detail what was in Shabbs briefcase i mean give me a break. Hes been wrong in the past as well if one has been around long enough, Sorry Bumper but i have to disagree with your stance on A/C he may not have called an RV but heck if i said it wasnt gonna RV id be right too at this point. Point being take it with a grain of salt.

Hey brother, we are on the same page!

I am not a A/C supporter and I remember exactly the part you are talking about!!

I was just posting his latest and greatest OPINION!!wink.gif

• Upvote 5

AC as in another site.

I've never really understood why someone who does not believe in this (or any other) investment would spend so much time trying to "prove" to people he does not know that it is a bad investment. Seems like a colossal waste of time.

American.

Contractor.

• Upvote 4

AC is really Iranian Contractor!

Lol...havent you ever heard one of AC's recordings??? That boy has a sweet southern accent dripping of him lmao....and its not Southern Iran either...lol but never the less...was kinda funny. We may never like what AC has to say just because it contradicts what we want to see happen ....I dont know who is right or wrong, but I hope he is wrong this time too :)

• Upvote 2

He's been pretty much right the whole time I been around. He's bound to be wrong once. I hope it's this time. I hope Adam was right when he said six weeks after Ramadan. :)

News to me that A.C is right the whole time. :blink: I've listened to his B.S for years and he has never been right yet ,other than it ain't going to happen now. <_< He has no inside information other than his opinion which isn't very good.

• Upvote 1

I laughed my butt off when he said he had secret intel on what was in Shabibi's briefcase!!!!!! :lol:

I thought the most important part of his update was to inform us that he's taken the google ads down and is now accepting donations.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 6