Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC's update 8/30/12

Bumper64

He's been pretty much right the whole time I been around. He's bound to be wrong once. I hope it's this time. I hope Adam was right when he said six weeks after Ramadan. :)

Are we applying the OKIE THEORY HERE?? LOL...Like one day he will get it right!! I just would love an end to this all...one way or another running out of day dreams for how I am gonna blow all that money!!

• Upvote 1

Are we applying the OKIE THEORY HERE?? LOL...Like one day he will get it right!! I just would love an end to this all...one way or another running out of day dreams for how I am gonna blow all that money!!

I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless the hands broke off.

O you mean the A/C that said Shabbs wasnt in Italy when in fact he was. Also hes the one that said he knew in detail what was in Shabbs briefcase i mean give me a break. Hes been wrong in the past as well if one has been around long enough, Sorry Bumper but i have to disagree with your stance on A/C he may not have called an RV but heck if i said it wasnt gonna RV id be right too at this point. Point being take it with a grain of salt.

LOL, I missed that one. :)

I hope it works.

• Upvote 1

The reason for Biden's trip to Baghdad is not to preasure a speed up the RV.

Iraq's close ties & getting closer to Iran will be topic #1. Corruption will be #2.

The Saudis, Kuwaitis & Israel are concerned of Maliki's motives.

This could, if anything, delay the RV & affect arms deals with Iraq.

The other night my wife asked me how many women I had slept with before we got married. I told her not that many, 2 Brazilian women at the most. She broke down and replied I was hoping you'd say maybe 10, I don't even know how much is in a Brazillon.......

U've Had A Brazillion ? :blink:

Wasn't It Painful When They Yanked The Wax Off ? :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

The other night my wife asked me how many women I had slept with before we got married. I told her not that many, 2 Brazilian women at the most. She broke down and replied I was hoping you'd say maybe 10, I don't even know how much is in a Brazillon.......

lol....

BTW...Love Brazil...Povo maravilhoso ( wonderful people)

Edited by umbertino