Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GO RV.........PHONE CALL TODAY

zantac

Holy Batman Zantac!

Coming from you, I believe that you must be on to something, because I do believe you wouldn't post this unless there was some truth to it, and it does tend to go against your prognostications from the past. Thanks for the heads up Z! Rich

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Holy Batman Zantac!

Coming from you, I believe that you must be on to something, because I do believe you wouldn't post this unless there was some truth to it, and it does tend to go against your prognostications from the past. Thanks for the heads up Z! Rich

:twothumbs:

I do admit I thought the very same thing.....Coming from Zantac....Wow......Let's see.

But....Let's keep being grounded anyway. For our own sake.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

my thoughts on this is...if doesn't hurry up before the next few years I may go outta this world like I came in...bald, pot bellied and uncontrollable bladder...then I would miss hanging out with all you good guys and gals at any pot luck celebration...oops! did I say pot? B)

• Upvote 7

You are a brave person, Zantac. It takes guts to post this kind of info, but coming from you, I have to believe it.

Thank you for posting and good luck to all of us! B)

If Carrello is onboard....I am going to get the old life jacket on, and follow her! About the life jacket thing...it isn't that I don't trust her, because I think she is the best, but just in case, I don't want to go with the ship, but will grab a couple of extra jackets for Carrello, and her Camel!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

If Carrello is onboard....I am going to get the old life jacket on, and follow her! About the life jacket thing...it isn't that I don't trust her, because I think she is the best, but just in case, I don't want to go with the ship, but will grab a couple of extra jackets for Carrello, and her Camel!

Go RV!!!

Aww he's looking out for Trixie too C... how sweet!!!

• Upvote 2

Go RV!!!

Well, just tell me one thing: are you wearing anything other than that life jacket....hmmmmm?

jk :D

• Upvote 1