Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currencies to change in the next two weeks

allottinger

That was enlightening :unsure:

Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance that the request of the Council of Ministers put the Ziggurat as new currency logo restored life to delete zeros. He appearance of ICQ (JD) that the request was made during a cabinet meeting in Nasiriya, a symbol of the Ziggurat as logo in paper currencies with large groups, suggests that the Government believes in the project and its feasibility as a national project.

Read more:

A little scarry to me. JMO

Wow a little out there, I will add this and I am not pulling anyone's leg

Bout 2 weeks ago my wife, 2 neighbors and myself were enjoying the beautiful warm evening weather outside on the patio July 13, 2012 when we all witnessed something that appeared in the North sky, then about 15 minutes later it reappeared in the East sky then again in the North sky about 1/2 hr later. You can google the date for UFO sightings over Lockport NY or London Ontario, or Hamilton Ontario and many other Western NY cities such as Rochester.

We know what we saw I even had my binoculars after the first sighting, It was nothing made by humans and it left with great speed! :unsure:

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just relistened to the video and it actually said "in about a week" the currencies would change. I know it is a little out there, but this is the first time ET has called the RV. I will give him one shot. If they are wrong then they go in the Okie category.

• Upvote 3

Sananda Kumara? Really?

I have GOT to stop reading rumours. This is just about as low as you can go and I do not mean it is deep.

:blink:

smee2

Lmao! Took the words right out my mouth..this is the lowest..we are looking to aliens for intel on these invest. Makes me wonder what did I get myself into.

Edited by welcome007
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just relistened to the video and it actually said "in about a week" the currencies would change. I know it is a little out there, but this is the first time ET has called the RV. I will give him one shot. If they are wrong then they go in the Okie category.

I do believe I have heard it all now...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

show me yer Ziggurat

Guess it's time to get Ziggy with it!

Video shows Phaque Orf TV?

What does that mean?

This is phaque (fake) or are they telling us to phaque orf (fak off).

Either way, looks like the yolks on us!

Edited by RVWITHME

Bout 2 weeks ago my wife, 2 neighbors and myself were enjoying the beautiful warm evening weather outside on the patio July 13, 2012 when we all witnessed something that appeared in the North sky, then about 15 minutes later it reappeared in the East sky then again in the North sky about 1/2 hr later. You can google the date for UFO sightings over Lockport NY or London Ontario, or Hamilton Ontario and many other Western NY cities such as Rochester.

We know what we saw I even had my binoculars after the first sighting, It was nothing made by humans and it left with great speed! :unsure:

It makes sense to assume we're not alone in the infinite Universe...

Trillions of Galaxies, Solar Systems, Planets and only Earthlings to inhabit the whole Universe.?... Nah....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

It was probably just Okie, after a visit to his planet he couldn't find his way back to Okllahoma. :lol:

• Upvote 1