Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV WARNING from PD

The Machine

Dont normally post in rumors or even comment for that matter but here's an email I just recieved from PD .... take it for what it is ....

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL another site ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR" ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL ADVISE THE READER THAT another site.COM AND THE INTEL TEAM THERE HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WARNING" :::::::::::::::::::::::::: THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A MULTI-STEP PROCESS ::::::::::::::::::: THE INTENT OF THIS WARNING IS TO ADVISE CITIZENS OF THE PLANET, DINARIANS ACROSS THE CHAT-O-SPHERE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE DINARIVERSE THAT CONDITIONS ARE NOW ESCALATED TO "FAVORABLE" FOR A REVALUATION TO INITIALIZE FROM THE MOMENT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOING FORWARD UNTIL: REVALUATION OCCURS OR THIS WARNING IS IS CANCELLED BY another site.COM. A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER WE FEEL STRONGLY THAT PLANET INFORMATION SERVICES WILL HAVE ADEQUATE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVISE YOU OF THE APPEARANCE OF THE REVALUATION. BLAINO HAS AUTHORIZED THIS REVALUATION WARNING TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AS WE TRANSITION.

Blaino: According to a couple of our top sources and a major bank TYPE.... ( or was it a captain BANK... Nope, it was a MAJOR).... Anyway .... Tomorrow could be very sweet if these guys are on the level! Blaino: hours will tell the TRUTH......

Blaino: on the other HAND... Our usgovt "financial" guys think Thursday... Or so they told us on Friday and Saturday....

[bLAINO]I felt like letting that simmer a lil and see if any supporting stuff showed UP.... None has so far, but i was away much of the day today and away from the phone part of last night and the night before... Took a couple of my girls and one of their friends to the batman MOVIE... It has been awhile since we did a movie, so off we WENT... Pretty nice piece of WORK.... But, we don't go on any kind of regular basis, so hard to say [blaino] there has been a ton of signaals and intel from the me, but i'll need a lil more time to sort out the facts from the flights of fancy that often send us spirialing into a dizzy DILEMMA.... Let's avoid that everytime we can! Jul 24 1:49 am [blaino] OOPS... Signals

[blaino]: NOW... If we see the last few markers DROP... Then it's a game of HOURS... But so far we have not seen those go down! (unless i missed something in the last few HOURS.... If i did, we ought to know real soon!)

[blaino]: NOW... If we see the last few markers DROP... Then it's a game of HOURS... But so far we have not seen those go down! (unless i missed something in the last few HOURS.... If i did, we ought to know real soon!)

[blaino]: S has leveraged into a super great position. He has made M "command" him to RV. M waited so long, sure that S would jump as soon as they green lighted him, Surprise! S says OK but You need to dance to my tune first! S wants to do the right thing for the Dinar & Knows the best time to get a great foundation is BEFORE you build, not taking YEARS to TRY and do it later. Now we see the Surprise! IMF "no more $" China says "HEY, remember us?" Now that the final hour is here for M and Parl, they think S will dance to their tune but S, Mr Master Strategist is actually the band conductor! He does NOT do this power play for selfish reasons but because HE KNOWS how slow stuff happens in the day to day of "established" govts He has timed this PERFECTLY! He has them on his dance floor and they WILL dance Believe that, do you hear that grumbling crowd? M and Parlm don't want any more delays! S will do the stretch, M and Parlm will sweat a lil.... MEBBY!

[1:19:04 AM] mr.blaino: LET'S LET SHABIBI GET HIS MUSIC FIGURED OUT... THEN WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WE DO NOW!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

omg omg you'll never guess what happened to me today. this is REAL folks!!

I was driving down the road today thinking of dinar RV

you'll never guess what happened next!!!

I looked in my rear view mirror and it said "objects appear closer than they actually are"

can you believe it?

omg its a message from God!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THE INTENT OF THIS WARNING IS TO ADVISE CITIZENS OF THE PLANET, DINARIANS ACROSS THE CHAT-O-SPHERE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE DINARIVERSE THAT CONDITIONS ARE NOW ESCALATED TO "FAVORABLE" FOR A REVALUATION TO INITIALIZE FROM THE MOMENT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOING FORWARD UNTIL: REVALUATION OCCURS OR THIS WARNING IS IS CANCELLED

Boy, that sounds like a firm noncommittal to me. This sounds like Okie speak. But what do I know.

Edited by rico1

Thanks machine. The "chain of events" in my case has lasted more than eight years now, and the RV is always "tomorrow". There's a post in todays lineup about the Iraqis "agreeing to keep the new currency". I think that those that have been watching would agree that we've seen a string of news items come out of Iraq that lead one to think their new currency printing is designed to replace the Bremer dinar all together. Official plans saying the opposite were designed to mislead us. I don't think the Iraqis feel they need to make us all rich overnight, like many people think.

Face the facts......the US got absolutely NOTHING from our hyped up invasion and military occupation of Iraq. An occupation designed to take control of their oil and central bank. A war that killed thousands of our young people and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis! Can we really expect the Iraqis to RV their currency just to make us rich? Just because we have been waiting a long time? Don't hold your breaths folks!

IMHO. Carlos

I am dizzy from reading that article! It sounded like someone off their med's. I don't mean to be rude, but this is one of a milliion predictions that, IMHO, is off base.

I hope he is right, and I am just a BOOBIRD, but we have always been on a minute to minute basis in this investment, so what else is new!

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A MULTI-STEP PROCESS

How many steps are there 1500 ? thanks for the laugh The machine.

I was thinking the same thing.. :lol: :lol:

blanio= :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks machine for the :lol:

I had the same badge you have on the avatar. USMC 29 Palms, CA.