Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

It's also the beginning of a new fiscal quarter

Easy , are you the guy who wants to grow almonds?

lol yes, i want a couple of acres to make a nice business i do work with my uncle all the time when it comes harvest season, he makes real good money off his business.

• Upvote 3

sport name one pice of....... intel or knowledge.........blink.gif you have brought to this site .......I DID NOT THINK SO

Relax dude I mean you no real harm and you are correct I have brought no intel of such to the site because I freely admit I have no contacts who know about the RV and when it might happen.

Im pretty worldy and experienced in other investments and running a large company but I admit I have no dinar news.

:D

• Upvote 2

Relax dude I mean you no real harm and you are correct I have brought no intel of such to the site because I freely admit I have no contacts who know about the RV and when it might happen.

Im pretty worldy and experienced in other investments and running a large company but I admit I have no dinar news.

:D

don't feel bad, no one else knows anything either, he just likes being a ****.

• Upvote 1

!!!!!إذا كنت يمكن أن تحدث العديد من اللغات كما في وسعنا وأنا قد يعطي الاقتصاد ظهرك

kung maaari kang makipag-usap ng marming mga wika tulad ng aming makakayamaaaring i bigyan ang iyong ekonomiya!!!!

如果你能发言,因为我们可以可能多的语言,我可以给你的经济!tongue.gif

jika Anda dapat berbicara bayak bahasa seperti yang kita bisa mungkin sayammberikan perekonomian Anda

ako bi mogao govoriti kao mnoge jezke kao što možemo i može dati svoj ​​gospdarstvo

so do you get my point yet are you to ..............ohmy.gifArrogant

I will wait wail you try to translate

Apakah makna perekonomian? Saya belum pernah dengar perkataan itu. Terima kasih Rand.

• Upvote 1

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

Please explain how someone that speaks Arabic could not understand the difference between one and ten.

One is pronounced Waahi (say it as if this was an English word)

And Ten is pronounced AAsha (again as if this was an English word)

I have spent a day of two over there in the past. LOL

one and ten sound as similar in Arabic as they do in English.

Nice try Randlin.

If you would like me to try to translate any regional dialects, I could help you there also.

• Upvote 7

from free online translations: "speaking many languages as we can and I might give the economy back kung maaari kang makipag. usap NG wika MGA marming tulad NG aming makakayamaaaring I bigyan Ang iyong ekonomiya!!!! "

ok then :):)

hey guys why don't we all just play nicely?

Challenging each other and getting into a peeing contest may be good entertainment but why go there? blink.gif

Life is way too short!

Besides that I can probably pee farther than all of you laugh.gif

GP

Oh and PS. Wokka wokka!!

Retired fireman? :):)

I MEANT NOAA,,,,,,,,,.....its pronounced nohalaugh.gif

Its what lets the world know when too RUN

wrong again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is actually pronounced no-uh

NOT no- ha

and its the, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

basically a high end weather channel

Please explain how someone that speaks Arabic could not understand the difference between one and ten.

Nice try Randlin.

If you would like me to try to translate any regional dialects, I could help you there also.

That is simply fantastic. I love it when these people whom spread this junk get caught.

Great job.

Oh, and thank you for your service. Whether it currently be a contractor or Service Man

I thank you.

Bye the sea

Nice try Randlin.

She don't speak arabic she understands Kuwaiti arabic ....and for you you should know there is a big difference between Kuwaiti and Aramaic( not arabic )witch is what the Kurds speak ....and her maiden language is Philippine and she had a split second to over hear the conversation .......

so blow your smoke some where else ....I know the difference between the languages ......dont need you explanation

That is simply fantastic. I love it when these people whom spread this junk get caught.

Great job.

Oh, and thank you for your service. Whether it currently be a contractor or Service Man

I thank you.

Bye the sea

Another newbe

are should i say someone who has ben Banned .....and got a new ID haha

and just what do you bring here besides a drag on the economy ??????????

Apakah makna perekonomian? Saya belum pernah dengar perkataan itu. Terima kasih Rand.

You speak Malay ?

and your welcome !

just thought i would see who know what ........

And the other point i was making is that changing one letter in a word no matter what language beats the translators

so that if your mind is not in tune and really (not paying close attention........ like miss spelling ) you could not read the text with a translator ..

• Upvote 2

Well.. i speak, English, English propper, a bit of spanish and latin. Plus bits and pieces of others. And Ky/ TN hillbilly. I get by with two of those on a day to day basis. Ill give anyone three guesses, but you only need one*. Lol. In the current english language, changing a letter in some words can do the same thing. And in many cases the same soundig word can have different meanings.. i do wonder what you said in that text randalln

* chances are high if any of you met me you would think im from somewhere other than the south.. but i can and will play up any and all steriotypical southern accents lol

Randalln sounds to me like a Texan who knows some stuff that one might want to listen to if one is wise enough to cover all angles and thinknout of the box.. just saying.

End Quote

And to reduce this to a matter of State-origin is plain absurd.

Lol, i know, i meant the texas reference to be humorous. On both of them. I understand it, but sometimes we all get waaay to serious about this investment. I do believe randalln, but im not h#ll bent on him being right or wrong for that matter. Idk.

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1

wrong again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is actually pronounced no-uh

NOT no- ha

and its the, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

basically a high end weather channel

and you would be wrong ..................There much more than the.... whether channel they monitor the USGS equipment all over the world ..and that is in-turn uploaded ...by way of the GPS system ......to give real time data .....to all the first responders in the event of a catastrophic seismic event .....in all the countries of the world .......among other things biggrin.gif

the point is WE the USA own it .....and with a flick of a switch can shut it off .......or make it say what we want it to say .....remember that

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

Well.. i speak, English, English propper, a bit of spanish and latin. Plus bits and pieces of others. And Ky/ TN hillbilly. I get by with two of those on a day to day basis. Ill give anyone three guesses, but you only need one*. Lol. In the current english language, changing a letter in some words can do the same thing. And in many cases the same soundig word can have different meanings.. i do wonder what you said in that text randalln

* chances are high if any of you met me you would think im from somewhere other than the south.. but i am and will play up any amd all steriotypical southern accents lol

Lol, i know, i meant the texas reference to be humorous. On both of them. I understand it, but sometimes we all get waaay to serious about this investment. I do believe randalln, but im not h#ll bent on him being right. Idk.

Ok. Thanks......I'd still like to know from Randalln what happened to that buddy of his who was supposed to come back to the States from Iraq loaded with Millions USD ( or something like that)......It fell into Oblivion....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1