Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Randall doesn't know diddly squat and his super secret source doesn't know diddly squat. He has been stating very similar trash for a while now and none of that was true either. Nobody knows if this RV is going to happen or not, so I recommend dumping this site and any other because you don't need it. When it happens, we will all know. If you know 30 seconds before I do, good for you. I will still get the same pay day that you will or very close. If you get a few extra bucks more than me, good for you again. I will still be fine. Until any of that happens, spend your time doing something more productive. Nobody on this site or any other knows crap! I get on her once in a blue moon now as opposed to several times a day because it is a waste of time with nothing new. Don't believe me, go back and do a search of this site from last year, the year before and maybe even the year before that...I have. You will read the same crap that is getting posted currently. A friend told me about the Dinar, I did a little homework, jumped in with both feet(with only what I was willing to lose) and now I wait along with the rest of you. I hope the best comes from this adventure, like most of you. However I'm done listening to people that don't know anything. They are the same people that are making money on all of us. Remember...nobody and I mean nobody does anything for free! To each his own, good luck to you all and I hope you all start thinking about the here and now and stop thinking about the what if's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

this is so retarded. "maybe if I write like its an incoming message from outerspace everyone will remember all the super secret scenes from the movies and people will think their translators in Iraq getting the top priority intel".

*Acchheemmm* let me try.

I.......cant tell you....... when.....or...where....or why.....or what......about the dinar..............I can only........tell you........

that.......their........are people..........or robots...........or Guru bounty hunters.............that keep track ......of everything i............say.........

but it seems.........they dont.......read......what I......post..........on the .........internet........

lol this is why I only come through the rumors section once a month. Just to get a couple of laughs.

• Upvote 3

let's just keep bumping this til randall comes up with some lame excuse why nothing has happened. ;)

well lets see you must not read the news

Randall doesn't know diddly squat and his super secret source doesn't know diddly squat. He has been stating very similar trash for a while now and none of that was true either. Nobody knows if this RV is going to happen or not, so I recommend dumping this site and any other because you don't need it. When it happens, we will all know. If you know 30 seconds before I do, good for you. I will still get the same pay day that you will or very close. If you get a few extra bucks more than me, good for you again. I will still be fine. Until any of that happens, spend your time doing something more productive. Nobody on this site or any other knows crap! I get on her once in a blue moon now as opposed to several times a day because it is a waste of time with nothing new. Don't believe me, go back and do a search of this site from last year, the year before and maybe even the year before that...I have. You will read the same crap that is getting posted currently. A friend told me about the Dinar, I did a little homework, jumped in with both feet(with only what I was willing to lose) and now I wait along with the rest of you. I hope the best comes from this adventure, like most of you. However I'm done listening to people that don't know anything. They are the same people that are making money on all of us. Remember...nobody and I mean nobody does anything for free! To each his own, good luck to you all and I hope you all start thinking about the here and now and stop thinking about the what if's.

and i guess you are eating your words about now LAMO

this is so retarded. "maybe if I write like its an incoming message from outerspace everyone will remember all the super secret scenes from the movies and people will think their translators in Iraq getting the top priority intel".

*Acchheemmm* let me try.

I.......cant tell you....... when.....or...where....or why.....or what......about the dinar..............I can only........tell you........

that.......their........are people..........or robots...........or Guru bounty hunters.............that keep track ......of everything i............say.........

but it seems.........they dont.......read......what I......post..........on the .........internet........

lol this is why I only come through the rumors section once a month. Just to get a couple of laughs.

AND JUST FOR YOU ......I type ...like that ,......so morons like YOU.......can read it all.........and not miss a word...laugh.gif

And its only been 1 week .........Its coming ...and just as big as my source said it would ........but i guess you don't read the news either blink.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Randalln, you are good in my book....I love the clever presentation of an otherwise boring wait.

I've learnt heaps of stuff that is priceless from your contacts, experience and sources.

Keep it coming man and keepim guessing! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you RandallN! Do you have any kind of update on anything for us? I read the news, but frankly sometimes all it does is confuse me because of so many contradictorng articles. Would love to hear what your take is on all that is happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok, what if...hes right this time? Its not like my buddy, who's friend from the Treasury Dept, assigned to Iraq for the past 5 years has been right either on the date.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you RandallN! Do you have any kind of update on anything for us? I read the news, but frankly sometimes all it does is confuse me because of so many contradictorng articles. Would love to hear what your take is on all that is happening.

Sure ...I think i have a cure for world peace .....and a new recipe for cooking chicken .......and i learned why you don't put eggs in the microwave ...hahahahahahahlaugh.gif

And i did all that in one week .....just think what i will do tomorrow

Knowledge is power ..but in the wrong hands ....it becomes a weapon ....a weapon that can devastate humanity ....KNOWLEDGE the mass of it ...or the lack of it ...im not sure witch is worse ....ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks randalln for sticking in there. I sure hope you are right. The articles can be confusing. They are either pointing to an rv and Iraq getting stronger or they are pointing to total Iraq disintegration.huh.gif

ok, what if...hes right this time? Its not like my buddy, who's friend from the Treasury Dept, assigned to Iraq for the past 5 years has been right either on the date.

What does your friends buddy say now. Some one only has to be right once. Just once. Thats all I ask. Just onceth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Randalln, you are good in my book....I love the clever presentation of an otherwise boring wait.

I've learnt heaps of stuff that is priceless from your contacts, experience and sources.

Keep it coming man and keepim guessing! :)

Let me guess, Gold Coast MLM'er?

Sure ...I think i have a cure for world peace .....and a new recipe for cooking chicken .......and i learned why you don't put eggs in the microwave ...hahahahahahahlaugh.gif

Knowledge is power ..but in the wrong hands ....it becomes a weapon ....a weapon that can devastate humanity ....KNOWLEDGE the mass of it ...or the lack of it ...im not sure witch is worse ....ohmy.gif

Sad to say RandallN-that seems to be more than what our friends in Iraq have accomplished in the past week! LOL! Now can you show them how to have an RV? Maybe that can be on your "to do: list for tomorrow! God Bless!

• Upvote 1

But seriously ....my contact says that there has been a lot of high power people coming and going all week ....more than usual ...she said that there is a lot of tension in the green zone ......dont know if thats good or bad .......BUT THINGS ARE MOVING ...

and thats more than they have been doing ........

I can only talk to her once a week dew to her phone time out there

• Upvote 5

Clean your microwave while cooking eggs on a skillet? all while continuing this thread.......

Clean your microwave while cooking eggs on a skillet? all while continuing this thread.......

Ya know i would but ......Hoopdog might get upset ........ya know they took away all the reasons to be in the LOP section laugh.gif...and theses guys are looking for a way to cause turmoil tongue.gif

• Upvote 3

Randalln you rock. Many have no idea what you are talking about, but you keep talking!

Some times you don't have to understand ....you just have to listen .....and when you do .....the sky opens up and you can see clearly .......like the hand from the man him self whipped away the fog of confusion .........ohmy.gif

Bet ya never thought you would hear that in this tread ....hahahahahahah

• Upvote 1

Some times you don't have to understand ....you just have to listen .....and when you do .....the sky opens up and you can see clearly .......like the hand from the man him self whipped away the fog of confusion .........ohmy.gif

Bet ya never thought you would hear that in this tread ....hahahahahahah

You would have won that bet!

randalln...glad to see you posting tonight...hope all is well...I really haven't seen anything but S.O.S. in the news section. Seems like they're dusting off stuff from this time last year. I still think June at the earliest, but I won't turn down "any day now."

In my gut I know you know something, and I know you can't tell us. It's all good, my friend.

• Upvote 2