Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

sigh, no. A GPS receiver only listens, it does not send a beacon. That is completely different from a distress beacon that only sends to the distress satellite (and optionally only receives from the GPS satellites to compute and then embed its position in the distress message it sends).

Here think on this

The entire universe was created from a point charge. Because it is non dimensional it can rest on absolute nothing. When it first started to move it left behind it trails of electromagnatic radiation (1st dimension) that eventually became Space Time. The trails began to pull on each other building the second dimension wherein parity change allowed for spin to occur. Further expansion lead to the third dimension, and the spin helped form quantum particles and eventually matter.

Somehow this charge built a system that is ever so chaotic, with such low resistance that each movement may actually be adding energy. Or, on the other hand .. the system's energy is expanding for now but will return to still (absolute nothing) later. (ie, The universe is expanding).

This might then explain why gravity is so weak. Because it is a monopolar attraction on the quantum level from an object of mass and a surprising thin framework electromagnetic radiation. And this might also explain why gravitons are shaped as strings .. because they are a like a puff of electromagnetic radiation that is monopolar by nature. But it might also explain how everything was formed from absolute nothing. One, tiny charge.

This view would then start at Time: 0, where even the charge is still ... to Time: The Big Bounce, when the initial 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions were being forged to then Time: The Big Bang ... when after the system began to settle it was left with a large volume of NonStill movement (matter).

Think on it. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

sigh, no. A GPS receiver only listens, it does not send a beacon. That is completely different from a distress beacon that only sends to the distress satellite (and optionally only receives from the GPS satellites to compute and then embed its position in the distress message it sends).

and you are wrong a hand held GPS devise sends and receives witch brings us back to the start of this conversation ......thats how it triangulates ......if you want proof take one out (a GPS)walk over to your TV and turn it on .....you will hear the digital interference thru your TV speakers .....that is the device sending a signal .......sounds like a RF remote control from the 70'.....remember them just..... up...... down..... and .......on .....and ....off

also a way to check your house for RF signals being sent without your knowledge .......its not just the movies .....any one with a cell phone GPS or WIFI device can perform this experiment .........biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Here think on this

The entire universe was created from a point charge. Because it is non dimensional it can rest on absolute nothing. When it first started to move it left behind it trails of electromagnatic radiation (1st dimension) that eventually became Space Time. The trails began to pull on each other building the second dimension wherein parity change allowed for spin to occur. Further expansion lead to the third dimension, and the spin helped form quantum particles and eventually matter.

Somehow this charge built a system that is ever so chaotic, with such low resistance that each movement may actually be adding energy. Or, on the other hand .. the system's energy is expanding for now but will return to still (absolute nothing) later. (ie, The universe is expanding).

This might then explain why gravity is so weak. Because it is a monopolar attraction on the quantum level from an object of mass and a surprising thin framework electromagnetic radiation. And this might also explain why gravitons are shaped as strings .. because they are a like a puff of electromagnetic radiation that is monopolar by nature. But it might also explain how everything was formed from absolute nothing. One, tiny charge.

This view would then start at Time: 0, where even the charge is still ... to Time: The Big Bounce, when the initial 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimensions were being forged to then Time: The Big Bang ... when after the system began to settle it was left with a large volume of NonStill movement (matter).

Think on it. :)

Cosmology isn't my field, yet even I know that in current theories (and its a highly speculative field), charge isn't even thought to have existed until the universe cools enough for the electro-weak force to separate and that is after inflation. Saying "the universe was created from a point charge" is just gibberish. Edited by dvforumuser

for big Frank D

And by the way you hold ............... 8 thousandths of a penny in your hand......... right now............... with 1 dinar .......so if there is a thousandth .....then there can be a millionth ......you have been educated by RANDALL The Rock Star

Cosmology isn't my field, yet even I know that in current theories (and its a highly speculative field), charge isn't even thought to have existed until the universe cools enough for the electro-weak force to separate and that is after inflation. Saying "the universe was created from a point charge" is just gibberish.

Thats theoretical physics .....not cosmology .....but good try

and thats why they call it theoretical ......till it can or cannot proved

A point charge is a hypothetical charge located at a single point in space. While an electron can for many purposes be considered a point charge, its size can be characterized by length scale known as the electron radius.

Edited by randalln

and you are wrong a hand held GPS devise sends and receives witch brings us back to the start of this conversation ......thats how it triangulates .....

A few minutes on the web will show anyone your are full of it. GPS works by each satellite sending its ID and the time the message was sent (to a very high accuracy with an atomic clock which is adjusted to compensate for relativistic effects of both speed and low gravity). The receiver knows the orbits of all the satellites so it can compute the distance each message traveled and solve for position once it gets data from 3 or better yet 4 or 5 satellites. The receiver does not transmit anything to the satellites (gee maybe that is why they call it a "receiver").. All electronics generate noise by operating, but I would not expect, nor have observed, any interference from GPS units on TV speakers.

What is your issue that you just want to keep digging yourself deeper and deeper?
Cosmology is the discipline that deals with the nature of the Universe as a whole. Cosmologists seek to understand the origin, evolution, structure, and ultimate fate of the Universe at large, as well as the natural laws that keep it in order. [1] Modern cosmology is dominated by the Big Bang theory, which brings together observational astronomy and particle physics.[2]
  • Upvote 1

NEW GARMIN 010-11484-00 DC 40 TRANSMITTER (GPS)

Teletype WORLDNAV7400 HIGH RESOLUTION TRUCK GPS

Suunto SS012702000 GPS Pod Wireless Transmitter

Thats just three ...........there are literally hundreds of GPS transmitter and receiver ......devises out there

What is your issue that you just want to keep digging yourself deeper and deeper?

My theory is theoretical physics .....not cosmology

I look to break it down to the sub atomic level

Theoretical physics is a branch of physics which employs mathematical models and abstractions of physics to rationalize, explain and predict natural phenomena. The importance of mathematics in theoretical physics is sometimes emphasized by the expression "mathematical physics"

SO NOW WHAT WAS YOUR POINT

And remember who just tighten your VanAllen beltlaugh.gifhahahahahahaah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NEW GARMIN 010-11484-00 DC 40 TRANSMITTER (GPS)

Teletype WORLDNAV7400 HIGH RESOLUTION TRUCK GPS

Suunto SS012702000 GPS Pod Wireless Transmitter

Thats just three ...........there are literally hundreds of GPS transmitter and receiver ......devises out there

They are not transmitting to the GPS satellites but to cell phones, bluetooth, or just FM. Of course you can pair a GPS receiver with some other device (like e.g. a distress beacon, or cell phone, or just an short range unlicenced FM transmitter), but the GPS receiver that computes its position, only receives data from the GPS satellites. Just look it up.

My theory is theoretical physics .....not cosmology

I look to break it down to the sub atomic level

Theoretical physics is a branch of physics which employs mathematical models and abstractions of physics to rationalize, explain and predict natural phenomena. The importance of mathematics in theoretical physics is sometimes emphasized by the expression "mathematical physics"

Anything attempting to describe the origin of the universe is cosmology. Of course gibberish is just gibberish.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are not transmitting to the GPS satellites but to cell phones, bluetooth, or just FM. Of course you can pair a GPS receiver with some other device (like e.g. a distress beacon, or cell phone, or just an short range unlicenced FM transmitter), but the GPS receiver that computes its position, only receives data from the GPS satellites. Just look it up.

Anything attempting to describe the origin of the universe is cosmology. Of course gibberish is just gibberish.

Well you have been brain washed to believing the GOV. when they tell you that the GPS dose not transmit blink.gif

and i guess you saying that Einstein just spoke gibberish rolleyes.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you have been brain washed to believing the GOV. when they tell you that the GPS dose not transmit

I'm very familiar with the technology so in fact I know that it does not.

Not at all. I'm saying you are doing so.
  • Upvote 3

I'm very familiar with the technology so in fact I know that it does not.

Not at all. I'm saying you are doing so.

Well none of that matters now that the budget has been implemented ......we have a RV smile.gif

And i will concede the point on the GPS ......we done Sir.

• Upvote 3

Well none of that matters now that the budget has been implemented ......we have a RV smile.gif

And i will concede the point on the GPS ......we done Sir.

Oh you guys.. dont give up on each other yet lol. Randalln, I do hope you saying the budget passed, we have an rv is.not a diversion tactic against dvforumuser. Thats a pretty huge statement if true.. That said to Hades with sleep, that giant energy drink i had on the way back from Atlanta was a bad decision..

• Upvote 1

Well you have been brain washed to believing the GOV. when they tell you that the GPS dose not transmit blink.gif

Sorry but a garden variety bought at Best Buy GPS for instance does not transmit. I would change you to prove it does.

so i guess you believe in the finite also .....hahahahahah dont give up your day job As Dr. Kaku would say .....You dont know atoms from organisms

Why don't you look up the definition of a bit, since you obviously have no clue what the word means, and the explain to everyone how you have 1/100,000 of a bit.

for big Frank D

And by the way you hold ............... 8 thousandths of a penny in your hand......... right now............... with 1 dinar .......so if there is a thousandth .....then there can be a millionth ......you have been educated by RANDALL The Rock Star

and thats why they call it theoretical ......till it can or cannot proved

A point charge is a hypothetical charge located at a single point in space. While an electron can for many purposes be considered a point charge, its size can be characterized by length scale known as the electron radius.

Notice that I said IN USD. Learn how to read, please.

I am not an expert on grammer BUT some of you need spell SHECK... lol

The best part of coming in to this site is sometimes to laugh at the pointless discussions about rates and dates when none of us know a DAM THING!

The second is the spelling errors. LOL

I hope we RV sometime in the not too distant future, so we can all jerk one another on some post RV site. LOL

PEACE ALL... :D

• Upvote 2

Dont worry bout Bumper .......I dont have to spell right to be a billionaire ...hahaha.......alot of theses people will blow thru there RV in no time ....and i will just be laugh.gif my AZZ offwink.gif

They didn't listen back last summer and they missed out on buying in to the banks at 1 to 1

They didn't listen last spring and they missed out on TBI going global

So just let them stay ..........Arrogant .....and in the end ......there...... will be no one to blame but .....their ......self tongue.gif

It's April 2nd, let's see if ol' Randalln is correct...I'll give it to the end of the month...let the games begin.

Dr. J

I love that the person calling everyone else arrogant is the most arrogant .

"most arrogant" the others are'nt far behind. If this was a horse race it would be a photo finish. Best to all

The best part of coming in to this site is sometimes to laugh at the pointless discussions about rates and dates when none of us know a DAM THING!

I hope we RV sometime in the not too distant future, so we can all jerk one another on some post RV site. LOL

Thank you!!!

Edited by caz1104

Dude, my trolling/sarcasm detector might not be working correctly, but you misspelled a few words in your post . . . :ph34r: