Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

Some times you don't have to understand ....you just have to listen .....and when you do .....the sky opens up and you can see clearly .......like the hand from the man him self whipped away the fog of confusion .........ohmy.gif

Bet ya never thought you would hear that in this tread ....hahahahahahah

I like that Randalln, and you're right; we need to listen more and flap our tongues less. I like your posts, and I thank you for sharing what your friend told you. What better intel could we have than from somebody that's over there living it! I put more stock into what she's saying, and you're sharing, than in any of these other bozo's opinions on here!!! You have a good day Randalln...

Randalln, I've been reading for your posts for about a year now and I believe you have some valid points to make. I just wish I could decode your messages better.

The news has really been poor this past month and much of it seems like BS. At least it does to me. Any thoughts you can share on that???

Thank you for posting and I look forward to more riddles to decode. ;)

Goldie

• Upvote 1

Some times you don't have to understand ....you just have to listen .....and when you do .....the sky opens up and you can see clearly .......like the hand from the man him self whipped away the fog of confusion .........ohmy.gif

Bet ya never thought you would hear that in this tread ....hahahahahahah

Tomorrow (Thursday) will be two weeks to the day that you posted about your "secret source" and still no news. You seemed extremely confident to the point of being cocky (IMHO)...nothing yet....hmmmmm...

I am still willing to give you to the end of the month and then...

Dr. J

P.S. It's thread not tread.

Dont worry bout Bumper .......I dont have to spell right to be a billionaire ...hahaha.......alot of theses people will blow thru there RV in no time ....and i will just be laugh.gif my AZZ offwink.gif

They didn't listen back last summer and they missed out on buying in to the banks at 1 to 1

They didn't listen last spring and they missed out on TBI going global

So just let them stay ..........Arrogant .....and in the end ......there...... will be no one to blame but .....their ......self tongue.gif

This is what I meant by "confident" to the point of being cocky.

Dr. J

P.S. It's themselves not "their self."

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

I honestly have had a great two weeks but I am STILL waiting...

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dont worry bout Bumper .......I dont have to spell right to be a billionaire ...hahaha.......alot of theses people will blow thru there RV in no time ....and i will just be laugh.gif my AZZ offwink.gif

They didn't listen back last summer and they missed out on buying in to the banks at 1 to 1

They didn't listen last spring and they missed out on TBI going global

So just let them stay ..........Arrogant .....and in the end ......there...... will be no one to blame but .....their ......self tongue.gif

Randalln,

It's been over 4 weeks since your initial post and....nothing. You were extremely confident, perhaps to the point of being cocky, and there has been no change. As I mentioned in a previous post, I will give it to the end of the month but I am not holding my breath.

Dr. J

P.S. I AM listening!!!

• Upvote 2

Randalln,

It's been over 4 weeks since your initial post and....nothing. You were extremely confident, perhaps to the point of being cocky, and there has been no change. As I mentioned in a previous post, I will give it to the end of the month but I am not holding my breath.

Dr. J

P.S. I AM listening!!!

Rand I hope you are doing well haven't heard from you in a while.

MicheleJ just curious have you checked out Randalln's profile at his age I would just be happy to know he is still with us :D .

"i don't always comment on the posts on this board........but........when I do.........I say........... I will not be cashing out for .10! If it actually goes to .10 then its just a matter of time till it goes to $1.00. Then probably higher. If this thing RVs for .10 please contact me if you want to sell your dinar for .11. I'll buy it all and wait. So..........Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

"i don't always comment on the posts on this board........but........when I do.........I say........... I will not be cashing out for .10! If it actually goes to .10 then its just a matter of time till it goes to $1.00. Then probably higher. If this thing RVs for .10 please contact me if you want to sell your dinar for .11. I'll buy it all and wait. So..........Stay thirsty my friends!"

Ok... When It reaches 10 cents per Dinar I'll contact you.

• Upvote 1

Ok... When It reaches 10 cents per Dinar I'll contact you.

Bob I will make you a really good deal and sell you all my dinar for .08 cents now!!

Otherwise me and Umbertino will be in touch when this thing hits .10 cents smile.gif

• Upvote 3

I am quite the opposite Bruce! I been on this ride too long to stay on any longer than I have to to get a decent return!!

10 cents sounds really good to me right now. Actually 8 cents sounds pretty good too. tongue.gif

I am ready to move on to other investments that are presenting themselves in this rare market now.

• Upvote 1

I am quite the opposite Bruce! I been on this ride too long to stay on any longer than I have to to get a decent return!!

10 cents sounds really good to me right now. Actually 8 cents sounds pretty good too. tongue.gif

I am ready to move on to other investments that are presenting themselves in this rare market now.

My sentiments exactly. ....Again 10 cents is roughly (minus fees, commissions, etc.) about 100 times your Capital.. Not bad at all...Not that I'd despise getting more......But I'd get content.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

It is amazing that so many of this group fall all over themselves and swallow someones opinion hook line and sinker, and then thank them like they were some kind of special source of info. Anyone can have an opinion but get real, it is just their opinion not a direct message from on high.

• Upvote 5

Well I also have an opinion, and my opinion is that we all sell our dinar to Bob for 10 cents per dinar giving him a $100 dollar discount for every 1,000,000,000 dinar he purchases.

So he could be getting a really good deal on dinar especially when they revalue at Okie's rate of $12 laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

It is amazing that so many of this group fall all over themselves and swallow someones opinion hook line and sinker, and then thank them like they were some kind of special source of info. Anyone can have an opinion but get real, it is just their opinion not a direct message from on high.

And this would be your opinion. Thanks for weighing in with yours. Speculation is nothing more then opinion and this did not come from on high.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

umbertino, you should ask that question to randalln.

Take care my friend.

Ok... I will... Smile.... You take care too, my Friend....

Soon, as applied to the dinar, is just another four letter word.

Since I heard that the most IQD Investors outside of the US are in Israel......I'd like for someone maybe in the Mossad ( Israel Secret Service) to dig deeply and find out about Iraq's real intentions when it comes to this blessed RV...

Mossad could most certainly do that...They could even disclose date & rate....

• Upvote 1

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

Prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simpy More Unfounded B.S.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2