Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Has Hope

possum

Believers!!!! I just graduated from rehab and can see clearly now!! The voices that have tormented possum for so long are real and they still want leave me alone. Momma is in the kitchen making biscuits and red eye gravy and full of love. One of the benefits from being sober is the new found "lead in my pencil" and I threw my little blue diamonds away as a result. Life is good for possum, got rain, grub and HOPE!!! Thats right HOPE and I chastise all the believers who have lost faith, shame on you. Why have ye forsaken my many words of faith and HOPE? Need you be able to hold with thy hand to believe? How weak and hopeless are you? Get on your knees and make the carpet soppy wet with tears for back sliding on Dinarism!!! Possum brings HOPE for 2012 and that is my theme for this year. Now get right and put HOPE in your belief and ones wallet will increase proportionately.

HOPE, Possums good news for 2012

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 12

Daggggggggg possum you had us worried there in your absence...actually several thought they saw you dead on the side of the road...with tire prints all over you.... :o :o

good to start saturday off with a "possum" orchestrated belly laugh !!! :lmao:

now you and Mama be careful out there ya hear ?

:shakehead: :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Howdy Mistah Possum, suh

Thought fer a while there thet y'all fell down a hole somewheres out in the back 40. Didn't see no postin' from y'all and figered we had lost yah. Glad tuh have y'all back on this hay-er four-um by gum. Now you and momma keep atakin' kere o' yerselves there and don't make no moves what might give y'all grief o' some kind. And 'member yer friends hay-er on the four-um. So git out and do your praying or whateveh an' 'member, y'all come back now, hear?

:)

smee2

... jest asittin' on the fence back o' the barn awaitin' while ah soaks up a little spring time sunshine ... God willin' an' the creek don't rise an' ah'll still be here when the RV gets to happenin'

• Upvote 2

Believers!!!! I just graduated from rehab and can see clearly now!!

End Quote

You told us that about a dozen times now.... Acknowledge the fact you enter and exit rehabs too easily . Try something else.

This song is dedicated to you... Reflect on its message.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Howdy Mistah Possum, suh

Thought fer a while there thet y'all fell down a hole somewheres out in the back 40. Didn't see no postin' from y'all and figered we had lost yah. Glad tuh have y'all back on this hay-er four-um by gum. Now you and momma keep atakin' kere o' yerselves there and don't make no moves what might give y'all grief o' some kind. And 'member yer friends hay-er on the four-um. So git out and do your praying or whateveh an' 'member, y'all come back now, hear?

:)

smee2

... jest asittin' on the fence back o' the barn awaitin' while ah soaks up a little spring time sunshine ... God willin' an' the creek don't rise an' ah'll still be here when the RV gets to happenin'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny! I feel like I'm reading the script for a new WATERBOY movie! Memba da tym Bobbi Bushay showed up in da half time, :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thats right HOPE and I chastise all the believers who have lost faith, shame on you. Why have ye forsaken my many words of faith and HOPE? Need you be able to hold with thy hand to believe? How weak and hopeless are you? Get on your knees and make the carpet soppy wet with tears for back sliding on Dinarism!!! Possum brings HOPE for 2012 and that is my theme for this year. Now get right and put HOPE in your belief and ones wallet will increase proportionately.

HOPE, Possums good news for 2012

Possum, won't you stick around and help keep everyone strong! And for that to happend you gotta be strong too my friend!

Aloha ke Akua!

GREAT vid by the way... I've never seen one actually play dead like that, that was an awesome possum... :lol: I crack myself up!

rd

I think that one actually had a heart attack and died. I never saw him get up/wake up! :lol:

Possum.....oh man, ...am I glad it wasn't you my friends had for dinner at the Road Kill Cafe... Haven't heard from you in so long, i was getting ready to light a candle for ya or something...Glad ya had a blast in rehab, and made your way back here.... :D

• Upvote 1

While I respect most posters here, possum is not one of them. He spreads false hope to newbies to this Investment and his posts are mostly gibberish.

Head back to Okies site were you are revered.

Let the bashing begin, the guy is a nutbar,

pp

I agree totally with you, not only is there false hope gibberish but he always give some off color statement that gives me that sick kinda feelin.

Zantac, I find yopur post not fit to be on this site...I am surprised it has not been removed as I find this nothing more than obsene and filth.

and if you think -'s or negs bother me...you're thinking wrong

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2