Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

29 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

😄. My dad wasn’t military but he had the exact mindset. He saw no good reason to have to repeat himself and we children saw no good reason not to obey him the first time due to known consequences. 😄😄

What type of trees did you have in your yard? And which one did you prefer?

Edited by Theseus

56 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was so early to the party that I feel I was not even born yet. Now I am can collect Social Security. 

Started SS last year when I turned 62. Been the only thing arriving  on time for a while- Everything else the last decade has been bad timing and sometimes “ in the nik or time “

;)

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I always went for the willow.  My brothers preferred the cherry.

Hey 10y, turned 62 a couple of months ago, gonna keep working until this dinar thing pays off.  Hope I'm not 90ish when it hits.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was so early to the party that I feel I was not even born yet. Now I am can collect Social Security. 

Me too except I am collecting. The time flew and it has not been fun ... yet.  :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

Oh, it was the peach tree I hated the most. 😄 However, my dad only had to spank me one time because he had “the look” which I respected lol 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Exchange rates of the dollar and other currencies

6/17/2018 AM . 11:20:00 a.m.111 Number of readings

81762018_dolarnwe78.jpg

Khandan - 

The exchange rate of the US dollar and other foreign currencies on Sunday (June 17, 2018) in the markets of the Kurdistan region, the prices listed below: - 

The exchange rate of 100 US dollars amounted to 121 thousand Iraqi dinars 

exchange rate 100 euros amounted to 141.500 dinars 

exchange rate 100 pounds amounted to 161 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 Turkish liras 26 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 thousand Tmt 18 thousand dinars 

while the dollar exchange rate in other foreign currencies as follows: 

100 euros for 118 dollars    

100 pounds for 134 dollars

• Upvote 4

Dollar exchange rates and other currencies in the market of Dhi Qar on Sunday

Sun, 17 Jun 2018 at

82081aca630ee-8ae9-4a8a-bf80-f140b829325e.jpeg

Publishes network news Nasiriyah prices selling and buying currencies foreign to the companies and offices of banking civil in the province of Dhi Qar .  

And herewith a table of prices in dinars Iraqi this day Alahaddalmuaq 17 of June 

Buy Sell                        

Dollar US                            120.000 120.500

The Euro                                         140,000 142.000

Toman

200            190   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Monday 18 June

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
stabilized the dollar exchange rate during the Eid al - Fitr to exchange the fight local markets on Monday (June 18, 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120,000 dinars, the same prices for the past two days. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: 

Selling price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.500 dinars.

• Upvote 2

fit

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized during Eid al-Fitr on the Stock Exchange and local markets on Monday (June 18, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120,000 dinars, the same prices for the past two days.

Selling and buying prices in banking shops: 

The sale price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars. 

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The stability of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar
19-06-2018 12:45 PM
image.php?token=6bf6052e5f70deb12a786ef264979fd8&size=

The dollar exchange rate, Tuesday, stabilized against the dinar in the local currency market. 

The sale price of the dollar in Baghdad today was 119 thousand and 500 and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars. 

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars. 

While the sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 119 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars compared to $ 100.

• Upvote 4

Historical US dollar / Iraqi dinar

History of daily rates USD /IQD since Wednesday, 31 May 2000.

The maximum was reached on Saturday, 22 September 2001

• 1 US dollar = 3300.5589345032 Iraqi dinar

the minimum on Saturday, 14 November 2015

• 1 US dollar = 1093.007278669 Iraqi dinar
Date USD/IQD
Thursday, 14 June 2018 1 190.0968
Wednesday, 13 June 2018 1 190.5452
Tuesday, 12 June 2018 1 190.4669
Monday, 11 June 2018 1 191.8506
Sunday, 10 June 2018 1 188.6525
Saturday, 9 June 2018 1 188.6459
Friday, 8 June 2018 1 188.4979
Thursday, 7 June 2018 1 190.4403

https://www.mataf.net/en/currency/converter-USD-IQD
  • Upvote 3

Ya know here's a thought on the news articles for Iraq.  Quit showing the dollar and start showing the dinar.  Why do almost all of the articles show OUR dollar and not THEIR dinar?????  One would think that to get them to quit using the dollar they would quit posting pictures of it and start showing pictures of the dinar.  Kind of a subliminal message.  But I don't think they would know the definition of subliminal.

SR

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

Ya know here's a thought on the news articles for Iraq.  Quit showing the dollar and start showing the dinar.  Why do almost all of the articles show OUR dollar and not THEIR dinar?????  One would think that to get them to quit using the dollar they would quit posting pictures of it and start showing pictures of the dinar.  Kind of a subliminal message.  But I don't think they would know the definition of subliminal.

SR

Supra, your thoughts are so right!  I'm sure that when Iraq moves from article XIV to VIII it will be a different story.  Right now every citizen needs dollars to make purchases outside of the country.  The local products have not evolved to their needs at this time.  For instance, the new IQD/Master card from the International Islamic Bank gives Iraqi's a way to make purchase outside the country with little fees other than atm's.  There is a 2% conversion on currency, but that is customary.  Banking is moving forward, we just need the politics to  come out of the sixth century. This is an inclusionary move to pull in Dinar and give purchasing power to the citizens, by not charging high spreads to convert to the dollar. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Supra, your thoughts are so right!  I'm sure that when Iraq moves from article XIV to VIII it will be a different story.  Right now every citizen needs dollars to make purchases outside of the country.  The local products have not evolved to their needs at this time.  For instance, the new IQD/Master card from the International Islamic Bank gives Iraqi's a way to make purchase outside the country with little fees other than atm's.  There is a 2% conversion on currency, but that is customary.  Banking is moving forward, we just need the politics to  come out of the sixth century. This is an inclusionary move to pull in Dinar and give purchasing power to the citizens, by not charging high spreads to convert to the dollar. 😉

Agreed Buti.  We all know how much progress has been made over the last year or since ISIS got booted.  Every day is progress so all we can do is wait, cause there is absolutely nothing "we" can do about it.  As the saying goes "this slow boat to china is taking to long".   I know once the auctions end and Article V8 is signed off on Alak needs to take the initiative and change the rate.  I think then and only then will parliament pass whats left of the HCL knowing what the actual value will be.  Just giving the 10% or so when the value of the dinar is only 1190 doesn't give a lot of hope.  Once the rate is changed I think everyone will see what a financial windfall they are going to get.  Right now all they see is pennies on the dollar, pardon the pun.  But with the increase in the value of the dinar it will become more real to the people of Iraq.  :twocents:

SR

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Dollar exchange rates in Iraq Wednesday

8526.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The dollar exchange rate on Wednesday rose slightly against the dinar in the local currency market. 
According to the figures received by "Economy News" the price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 500 and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars. 
On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119 thousand and 750 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 750 dinars for one hundred dollars. 
While the sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 120 thousand dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars compared to one hundred dollars.

Views 18   Date Added 06/20/2018

• Upvote 3

fit

BAGHDAD / BAGHDADIYA - The dollar exchange rate on Wednesday was stable against the dinar on the Iraqi bourse.
The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 119 thousand and 950 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 900 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded the same price.
The price of selling the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 120 thousand and 550 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded the same price.
On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 120 thousand and 100 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded the same price.
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Currency window and return scarcity

Currency window and return scarcity

Author: ياسر المطولي

20/6/2018 12:00 AM

The financial crises that hit the countries of the world without exception are many and their effects varied between state and another depending on the hedges and actions taken by the monetary authorities and the executive bodies of the government to counter these effects and try to overcome them or reduce the effects of pain. 
Perhaps most of the economies of the world are concerned about the storms of these crises, which occur from time to time, so that all concerned parties, especially the monetary policy and those who are represented by central banks are dedicated to avoid the adverse effects of the financial crisis in a particular country, and to talk. This introduction was marketed after the emergence of a crisis of liquidity may be exposed to private banks felt by the Association of banks as a result of the inevitable and expected, because the dollar and the likelihood behind these fears.
 Two months ago, she warned that there would be an impact on banking activity because of the stability of the dollar exchange rate at the same border with the parallel price in the market, which will cause a reduction in the rate of return "profits" obtained by banks. 
Since most banks have relied entirely on the currency window in the fulfillment of all their obligations and various expenses on the volume of return, was alert that the situation foreshadowing the possibility of the collapse of some banks and their loss and exit from the market. 
And it seems that the continuation of the exchange rate at this limit has been affected, and that these risks have stimulated the Association of Banks to search for the means that work to continue in the market, and as one of the most important duties of the Central Bank of Iraq to hedge any potential crisis may urge banks, To hear the views and proposals of the Association on them and based in light of the conditions of banks and what passes by to be a solution at hand.
All the measures are possible and available to the central bank to rescue banks from the risks and tribulations; but the question is more important to what time periods can the central bank, and when exhausted all the means available to the central what to do? 
In this case, banks should reconsider their activities and products in order to remain in the market. Otherwise, the situation foreshadows the collapse of banks that can not arrange their positions. 
This calls on banks to act quickly to avoid the causes and effects of potential crises by returning to income-producing banking products and not relying on the currency window forever. 
The banks are also invited to take into account the objectives of the Association in cooperation with the Central Bank behind the adherence to the program of financial inclusion and try to make the most of the revenues that may enrich them in the future revenues of the window even though less but do not allow to leave the market.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Central and small enterprises

21/6/2018 12:00 am 

Dr. Basem Ibrahimi

The goal of stimulating investment in all its forms of economic objectives is important because of its positive implications on the overall output and therefore on the operation and entry, as is known, reaching this goal requires the integration of roles between all economic policies and the nature of the tools of those policies, and in turn sought monetary policy During the past years to achieve the objectives set forth by the law of the central bank in force and foremost financial stability, which is one of the pillars of the investment environment that promotes sustainable development in Iraq.

The current economic indicators confirm the success of the Central Bank in achieving the goal of financial stability and price during the last phase in terms of stability of the annual inflation rates that are still within the decimal point, and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, which represents the nominal stabilizer of inflationary expectations is moving within its target rates, Is important for real investment, especially after the Central Bank through a number of measures to close the gap between the official price and market price, and thus end the state of volatility and speculation.
In order to move the investment wheel, especially in light of the double crisis (financial - security) suffered by the Iraqi economy during the past years, monetary policy has seen a shift in tools towards the use of non - traditional instruments or what is known as the policy of quantitative easing, as well as increased coordination with economic policies The other was the central bank deducting treasury transfers with a value of more than 16 trillion dinars. It also launched two financing initiatives: the first for large projects worth five trillions dinars through specialized banks and the second for small projects worth one trillion through private banks.
In spite of the high oil prices again to exceed the threshold of seventy dollars and thus the possibility of providing funding for projects through the budget, but the Central Bank announced the continuation of the development initiative and keen to review the experience to develop and this is important in the context of strengthening the development aspect in the private sector specifically, In this step, we call on banks and media to shed more light on this initiative to enhance their results in support of microenterprises, which are today the key to growth and employment in many countries of the world.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I just love it when they say...currency window and return scarcity...to me, this is really saying to end this multiple currency practices...and bring back the ole glory days....once when dinar had purchasing power...bring it back bb! I aint got the time of fooling around CBI!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

21-06-2018 12:04 PM
image.php?token=a791f85cc5177e8918316633ba690481&size=

The exchange rate of the dollar, on Thursday, fell against the dinar in the local currency market. 

The price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 250 and the purchase price 120 thousand and 250 dinars compared to $ 100. 

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars. 

While the price of selling the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 119 thousand and 750 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 750 dinars compared to $ 100.

• Upvote 3

Thursday, June 21,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
kept the dollar on the stability of the local market price on Thursday (June 21, 2018) , although it declined slightly as stocks struggle. 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad - 119.800, while Wednesday's prices were 120,000. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops 

Selling price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars. 

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic