Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RVed.

Luigi1

from another source...

12-12-2013-TNT Tony-They made a decision that they are not comming in until this actually happens.

That decision was made at a very very high level, but they showed up last night. There was some parties, beer and champagne...and the reason...the RV is done.

Treat this as a rumor...no rates, no 800#, no Forex screen rates, no nothing.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

from another source...

12-12-2013-TNT Tony-They made a decision that they are not comming in until this actually happens.

That decision was made at a very very high level, but they showed up last night. There was some parties, beer and champagne...and the reason...the RV is done.

Treat this as a rumor...no rates, no 800#, no Forex screen rates, no nothing..........No Sh*t.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Neighnor's son is based in Baghdad with his company. He is coming home for Christmas tomorrow. This afternoon (Baghdad time) he exchanged all (that is correct, ALL) his dinar for US Dollars. Except for the "fee" the bank charged to exchange his dinars (the SAME bank where he last exchanged to GET dinars). His exchange rate was GUESS WHAT????

1166 dinars to the US Dollar!

How doe you spell L-I-A-R???

Simple - you spell it . . . .

T-O-N-Y!

Alternative spelling . . . .

O-k-i-e!

2nd Alternative spelling. . . .

M-o-u-n-t-a-i-n G-o-a-t!

What??? 

No lying blast today?

No more DC parties and champagne???

Not even any Jed Clampet, 3rd-grade hick vocabulary, lies?

Nothing from Mountain Goat in New Jersey?

C'mon, Tony!  Don't give up just because you have become an international LAUGHING STOCK!

Just think - - - It's THURSDAY NIGHT and there isn't any "easy" lie available! It will take a WHOPPER to reclaim the readers and listeners now, won't it Tony?

So-o-o-o-o-o, tomorrow Iraq SHUTS-DOWN, and there isn't much LEFT, is there, Tony???

Big shots and politicians all CASHED-IN last week, but NOBODY knows about it!  It's $3.44 in Iraq, but NOBODY know it!

The ONLY way Mr. TNT Tony can "score" with his now disallusioned zombies is to come out with a HUGE whopper!

Wonder WHAT it will be?

Wonder if he will WAIT until Sunday, or will be be "pressured" into Friday or Saturday?

STAY TUNED, ladies and gentlemen. . .

The TONY LAUGHING STOCK show will certainly produce another addition.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

Treat this as a rumor...no rates, no 800#, no Forex screen rates, no nothing.

It is not A RUMOR! It is COMPLETE BULL$H-T! :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

Ah Heck, I'm gonna check out how to get rid of my belly fat so I can get online to Date Locally and hope I can get a date with an Asian, Chinese, Russian, American or any other national that pops up on this site (WHAT THE HECK IS IT WITH ALL THE DATING SITES ANYWAY-OH I ALMOST FORGOT SHE BETTER BE DOING THE BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAM) COUGAR !

My wife is laughing her butt off at me as I'm scribbling this down . . . Hmmmm