Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pics of Possible Lower Denoms

win1mich

Here we go again!!! laugh.gif

I was wondering who would be the next one to claim to have lower denoms or pics of them.....

So far I think we have seen the old pre-Saddam notes get brought up numerous times, Libyan dinar, and even someones art school project all get posted as being evidence of the new LD's being released.

The LD's will eventually show up, but more than likely they will be posted on the CBI site or in the Iraqi media before anyone on the street will get a glimpse of them and be able to post their images in a forum.

Here we go again!!! laugh.gif

I was wondering who would be the next one to claim to have lower denoms or pics of them.....

come on keep! you've been around here long enough to know that lower denoms are like a Elvis sighting s ..... you get em all the time. that being said .... oneeeeeeeee day, unlike Elvis ..... they will be "In The Building" @ Keep....... how have you been? haven't seen you post much lately ....... Stay safe Jazz

• Upvote 1

http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/t27254-are-these-the-new-lower-denoms?highlight=are+these+the+new+lower+denoms#49256

Here is the link. Probably these are not what they seem, but you never know.

Add bond ladys corner to the beginning where the x's are. (That is why I didn't give the link originally)

Or go to bond ladys corner site and search the exact title "are these the new lower denoms"

Picture is a little grainy but that is because it is a copy from an email. I could not copy and paste to do a comparison. I do not see three different languages. I see English in the words Central Bank of Iraq but do not see where there are 2 other languages on the notes. Here's to hoping............. :):):)