Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

A few weeks ago Randalln posted that he had bought his Dinar at the beginning at $150 per million. I was in Iraq in 2003 the day the new currency became available and I paid a little over $500 per million. I am not calling him a liar but I am very skeptical about some of his claims. Looking like this claim isn't any different.

Just started reading this post this morning ONLY because it got so many hits. He's made a lot of claims with extraordinary conviction. He has a knack of convincing people. I can tell he actually believes some of it.

• Upvote 1

He has posted 453 articles in the NEWS section???? WOW!!!! How did you find that out??

I understand you are upset but you might need to take a chill

If you have been in this investment for any length of time you would know not to get your hopes up on every word someone says!

When Adam sends me a e-mail saying it is done, THEN I will get excited!!

Until then it is all RUMORS to me!!

I have been in this investment for sometime and I know to take everything with a grain of salt. That is why I come to this site because normally there is not a bunch of crazy okie predictions. So with that being said why don't you stop giving me advice and taking time to comment on everything I say and put a stop to people who if are not held accountable for their action will make this site like every other one.I understand this is the rumor section and I am fine with this rumor. It is the fact that he said his friend would call back at 4 and then he goes off line and never response to any one anyway doesn't matter it's all in the past now I just don't want to see this site get like the rest. Thank you and have a good day

Edited by j904
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

NUFF SAID!!! UGHHHHHH I WAS HOPING YOUR FRIEND WAS RIGHT!!! BUT ONCE AGAIN LOOK AT THAT AMOUNT....WOW....

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2048)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks24Auction price selling dinar / US$1170Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)252,587,000

Yep - not possible.

Good Morning everyone, just finishing up several cups of coffee.

So when I get on DV site, I read, contemplate, observe, laugh and sometimes cry.

I take everything with a grain of salt and not allow all this to get under my nails.

J904...excellent advice...take it with a grain of salt.

It's a rumor until proven otherwise.

Until Adam notifies us.

Adam will give it to us straight, no if's buts or whats about it. :)

• Upvote 1

So with that being said why don't you stop giving me advice and taking time to comment on everything I say and put a stop to people who if are not held accountable for their action will make this site like every other one.

******** Member was put on Mod review for this comment *********

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

same difference. people made money. if i was one of them i wouldnt care what you called it.

How did Kuwait have an auction when they never officially devalued anything? What did they auction and at what rate? If they were auctioning off prewar dinars at a devalued rate then there would be public record of that wouldnt there be? My point is I hear all the time Kuwait had an auction the day they rv'd and I dont believe that. The only thing that rv'd was public perception of what the old dinars would be worth.

• Upvote 1

Stevei just banned me for my opinion that Shabby will LOP the "Local" currency...Like Juni and Hoggey1 believe. So i'm over here chillin...How are you?

:lol: Awesome! Oh well, everyone has opinions so how can anyone argue with that? I don't think they will LOP but you are definitely entitled to your opinion and I am cool with that. Other than than, I am doing fine.

It's a brand new year and I look forward to the challenges that are ahead of me.

Happy New Year to ya!

How did Kuwait have an auction when they never officially devalued anything? What did they auction and at what rate? If they were auctioning off prewar dinars at a devalued rate then there would be public record of that wouldnt there be? My point is I hear all the time Kuwait had an auction the day they rv'd and I dont believe that. The only thing that rv'd was public perception of what the old dinars would be worth.

this is what i was told. i personally am not worried about kuwait. i am only interested in iraq where everyone invested will be very happy soon enough. by what you're saying it looks like public perception had a lot to do with the ri or rv of the dinar. i wasnt there and wasnt invested so its all hear say at this point for me. i dont have a point to prove in this but i guess what i'm saying is that anything is possible. dont rule anything out. :tiphat: see ya at the bank.

• Upvote 1

UV + Redbull works for me B) Was in Georgia hog hunting once and had some moonshine, they said I went naked thru the woods barking at the moon, I said unless you have photo evidence it's going in the rumors section. :P Note to self : Never drink anything that burns better than gasoline! :lol: :lol:

DID YOU HEAR THE BANJOS?? :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

A few weeks ago Randalln posted that he had bought his Dinar at the beginning at $150 per million. I was in Iraq in 2003 the day the new currency became available and I paid a little over $500 per million. I am not calling him a liar but I am very skeptical about some of his claims. Looking like this claim isn't any different.

It is possible what he is saying about the prices on dinar purchases. Been in Iraq since 2004 and at times the Iraqis would practically give their money away or trade it. Now as far as his post here, it is not even remotely believable and I did not even waste my time to ask the Iraqi people. They would have figured me a fool. :lol:

• Upvote 1