Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

Can you say NEW GURU...I am something I hate is a lier and you are one... Needs to be banned!!!!

I am hopeful that an RV and some cash in your pocket will change your outlook, because all that attitude must be tough to deal with on a daily basis, especially when dealing with your friends at DV that are in the same boat you are, and going to the same destination.

If we don't get an RV today, try salt water taffy. Children love it.

• Upvote 2

i have had a few of those myself..............wake up...........not knowing what happened the night before...............and then the anxiety sets in...........and you start wondering which of your friends wives are pissed at you..............man i hate that.............GO DINAR

Yup. You get the "I don't care if you were drunk, if you said it you were thinking it!"

• Upvote 2

My friend has been fixing the telecoms south of baghdad he just call said it was done and that he was using dinar today at = to the dollar for food he will call me back around 4 in the morning dose not mean we can cash but the rate is over 1 dollar and he is using the dinar we have

Man, I sure would like to be there to see how that change is distributed for that $5 or 5 dinar cheeseburger. Wonder what denom your friend is paying with? You see what I'm getting at here, huh Rand? This isn't the first time that you've stirred the pot regarding "something big", so you can understand my reservations. So rather than play 20 questions to discredit you, I'll just wait it out like everyone else, and let this bold statement run its course. Not to worry, give it about 45-60 days and Randalln will be back with something else "solid".

• Upvote 2

Hmm, I was hoping to see something that may have had some real truth behind it considering the amount of pages that were created in a short time.

Probably mostly because it was around the first of the year and many people had their eyes pinned to watch for activity.

Still CBI auctions, no changes, etc. etc.

Think we can all conclude as of now, nothing has changed for the better.

I for one was not on the expectation that any change would occur at the flip of the year.. I felt that Sonny had a nice prediction with his 2 weeks into Jan. prediction he made awhile back.

That seemed rather feasible to me..

I also feel if we stray to far into the year, we may be waiting til mid-year. Simply for accounting reasons. It's easy to retro-act 2 weeks, but not so much with 3 months. Adjustments would be necessary. Which is why the Beginning of the year or mid year are always good points to watch for. I think we can still expect a window of opportunity to surround those dates... reasonably up to 2 weeks, anything beyond that and I start to question how they'll successfully retro-act any changes.

We're still left at the edge of our seats... And this is just a friendly reminder to realize that we're in the rumors section and it isn't known to be fact but rumored. I should of knew better and avoided this section myself LOL.

• Upvote 4

I suggest you go to bed. I think the Red Bull has knocked Randalin senseless. Randalin, next time you get bored and drunk, go clean the toilet and bath tub.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

So I hope everyone got a good nights sleep. I know one naughty little boy not feeling too well this morning. Think he will remember all this?

Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 1

I have been in this investment for sometime and I know to take everything with a grain of salt. That is why I come to this site because normally there is not a bunch of crazy okie predictions. So with that being said why don't you stop giving me advice and taking time to comment on everything I say and put a stop to people who if are not held accountable for their action will make this site like every other one.I understand this is the rumor section and I am fine with this rumor. It is the fact that he said his friend would call back at 4 and then he goes off line and never response to any one anyway doesn't matter it's all in the past now I just don't want to see this site get like the rest. Thank you and have a good day

Anybody that has been around for a while, has a good understanding of Randalin. You know who you are, and you know what I mean, good, bad, or indifferent.

For my self, I will wait till the day it happens and that's it! no sense in being exited for a lot of craps!

People just wait till it happens and dont let it get you!

NO ONE KNOWS ANY REAL INFOS! IT A SECRET TILL IT COMES UP! FOR REAL! WAIT PATIENTLY

AND DO SOMETHING ELSE USEFULL WITH YOUR TIME! ;)

For my self, I will wait till the day it happens and that's it! no sense in being exited for a lot of craps!

People just wait till it happens and dont let it get you!

NO ONE KNOWS ANY REAL INFOS! IT A SECRET TILL IT COMES UP! FOR REAL! WAIT PATIENTLY

AND DO SOMETHING ELSE USEFULL WITH YOUR TIME! ;)

Maybe the guy just wanted some positives so he throws out a made up rumor for kicks. If thats the case it worked.

Why must there be so many sarcastic or belittling comments to someone who shared a "RUMOR" in the "RUMOR" section. He didnt do anything wrong - he is sharing what info he knows from his friend. Cut him some slack - sheesh.

Note to self: Never post a rumour ... people here know what a rumour is, they understand,m it seems, that this is where a rumour is posted, and they seem to know that what is in this thread is not, repeat NOT NEWS ... that is to say NOT VERIFIABLE.

BUT even when the post, a rumour, put in the rumour thread, comes from someone who has been here a long time, added a lot to our knowledge and ability to be patient ... members still bash the living daylights out of him because what he said didn't happen as he said he friend said it would.

I could understand some bashing if he put the notice in the wrong place and asked us to believe it, but he didn't

I could understand bashing if he had a reputation for leading people on and then jumping on their toes, but he doesn't.

This quiet, calm, reasonable, middle-of-the-road poster has done nothing wrong but is being treated like some kind of lying reprobate. At this moment I am not too proid of being a member of this forum. Usually the forum stands for enough honourable things that I am ... but not today.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1