Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

After reading this whole thread it is obvious to me that the info obtained was used to gather responses. Many do this for various reasons---however in this case i believe it was done for the posters entertainment which is very sad.There are many in great dis pare who need this to happen.To post,disappear,come back and then become cryptic is a tactic used to draw attention.I am not familiar with the poster,however i will have no respect for his future post.Or This post in the way it was presented,and used.JMO

you took the words out of my mouth. funny i was just thinking the same thing what a shame this goes on here .oh well the rumor mill the fame the many many pages of comments i guess it makes one feel good . :)

• Upvote 2

OK OK I guess alot of you have not been keeping up with all thats been going on in iraq

They have been taking the big bills off the street for over a year

there was some qustion about if they would give you a even exchang for them

THEY ARE

he only brought 5000 notes with him so he had to exchange them for smaler bills somewhere and he Knew that befor he left

he has been there for three weeks are so now and been using the change he got at the airport

yesterday he went to a kiosq to buy somthing on a stick for food and recived for a 1000 dinar bill 900 somthing for change

so he went to another and another and they where all giving change back even........with coins and low bills

befor 1000 dinar would get 1 of sothing on a stick ......understand

so he tried at his hotel to exchange a 5000 and the lady at the counter told him she would give him change later dew to not havig that much in dollars that was in the green zone .....so when your friends tell you it ant true ....they are lieing to you

I'm afraid I have friends in higher places in the "green zone" than a person doing electrical work. It's NOT TRUE. They are not lying and I find it hard to believe that an airport would be the only ones in Iraq to know about the RV. REally? Come on man, give it up.

• Upvote 5

I'm right outside of KAF right...on Lindsey...I wish this was true so I can go home also... WTH

I am not sure I will be going home, but it will be a wonderful trip. See you at the Pub. I am based out of KAF right now traveling about in the south west. Isn't this a fun job?blink.gif

His writing is similar to someone from a foreign country outside the U.S. who speaks and writes in broken English. And he hastily typed his reply as he would have spoken. ;)

End Quote

I hope you're aware and will acknowledge the fact that some Individuals can write ( and even speak at times) a foreign language better than some Locals.... I said " some".

• Upvote 1

Well Guys, I just made it back from the local bar after drinkin' ten red bulls mixed with vodka. The same S.O.B sat beside me and told me he was randallin' best friend. And the dinar RVed yesterday now Im about as high as a giraffe's azz. Hell I might build a scaffold and kiss this long neck b******. Randallin is not lying ......Just Sayin'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well Guys, I just made it back from the local bar after drinkin' ten red bulls mixed with vodka. The same S.O.B sat beside me and told me he was randallin' best friend. And the dinar RVed yesterday now Im about as high as a giraffe's ass. Hell I might build a scaffold and kiss this long neck bastard. Randallin is not lying ......Just Sayin'

ROFLMAO! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Thanks rocketman that cracked me up! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well Guys, I just made it back from the local bar after drinkin' ten red bulls mixed with vodka. The same S.O.B sat beside me and told me he was randallin' best friend. And the dinar RVed yesterday now Im about as high as a giraffe's ass. Hell I might build a scaffold and kiss this long neck bastard. Randallin is not lying ......Just Sayin'

Now that is HIGH. A giraffe's ass that is.... If this is the RV we have waited so long for, I would be proud to build that scaffold with you. And I will be proud to take that second kiss of said giraffe's back side. :)

Draco

ROFLMAO! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Thanks rocketman that cracked me up! :lol: :lol:

Hell, if this thing ever RVs and you can afford it. get sum red bull and vodka....... I played a game of eight ball with a dam giraffe. out doors of course. he's in my back yard now. being a southern gentalmen, I had to bring her home. Now what the hell am I going to tell my wife? Because she want to come to bed now. And I'm ready freddy!..lol.... Just Sayin'

Now that is HIGH. A giraffe's ass that is.... If this is the RV we have waited so long for, I would be proud to build that scaffold with you. And I will be proud to take that second kiss of said giraffe's back side. :)

Draco

Nope Draco, This giraffe like the tounge......Just Sayin

And by the way she is a Lady....lol

• Upvote 2

if you havent picked up on it yet.........most of his misspellings are on purpose..........so whoever is google translating them from english to whatever language has a hard time doing that.............jmo.........GO DINAR

Thanks for clearing that up I thought for a moment he may be going crazy lol I know his spelling was ok in other posts haha by far the most interesting thread since I've joined

Fortunately I minored in Randalln in college preparing for the great economic shift (an American derivative of Mandarin):lol:

What he is saying is:

1. He got a call in the middle of the night from his friend in Iraq (apx 1AM CST)

2. His friend has been fixing telecoms networks South of Baghdad

3. His friend says he found he could use his Dinar today at an equivalent to the Dollar to buy food.

4. This would mean that but the rate is at/over $1

5. His friend is using the same Dinar we have here in the states - he brought it with him into Iraq in 5K notes. (witnessed by Randall)

6. If this is true, all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate (of exchange)

7. He said his friend was going to call him back around 4 AM with more info

8. Randall said it does not mean we can cash out right now

9. Randall points out that it is his belief that there is a new currency code for the post-revalued Dinar and he recalls seeing this posted on the CBI website for years.

10. His banker confirmed that there is a new currency code (with a "K" in it) but they have been keeping that hushed.

11. At apx 1:15 AM CST His friend called back and said he was doing the same thing (continuing to be able to use Dinars for Dollars at an equivalent rate).

12. He was buying with Dollars and getting Dinar back.

13. He was getting more change in Dinar than the Dollars he was spending.

14. Randall guesses that the cash-in rate would be different at a bank compared to getting change at a store

15. His friend then said that he quit his job not even worried about picking up his tools, and was trying to book a flight home. He wouldn't walk off his job if it wasn't a lot of money - He had a high paying job (poll cat aka telephone man in New York City)

16. His friend added that he cashed in a little over 100k Dinars (but he did not clarify if they were cashed in for USD or lower denomination IQD)

17. His friend added that there seems to be a "rule" at the airport that you can only travel with cash that fits in your pockets - so he was frustrated at fitting all these lower bills (unsure if USD or smaller IQD) into all his pockets.

18. His friend also said he had some of the new IQD Coins.

19. At apx 2:30 AM Randall added - Don't go bet the farm ......... Just 'cause he can cash out there does not mean we can here. The banks in Iraq don't control the banks over here

20. Randall added his opinion that - Any bank over here taking in Dinar would have to sit on it for 3 to 6 weeks before they sell it back. So they aren't going to exchange anything without it being pre-sold back to the UST/CBI. The bank works the rate first and then they fill that quota...........for the sell back.

21. (INTERLUDE with bashing and smashing requiring Bumper to shout down the noise)

22. At apx. 2:10 PM Randall added - It's amazing what they (the powers that be) are able to keep off of the Internet.

23. Randall issues a challange - this is to the one that is giving my friend the all the hassles there at the green zone - If you have a problem with me telling the truth .......deal with me! I know you are reading this And you have my phone number.

24. Randall believes that they (the powers that be) watch everything we write on this site, just so they can spin it away from the truth

25. Randall reaffirms his position saying - believe it are not - it's done (And I don't work for y'all (the government) any more so you can't tell me to keep it quiet.......... SO SPIN THAT!

I hope this translation from "Randalln" to American was helpful! I realize that more may have been added while I was translating - feel free to add to this Translation post... LOL

GO RANDALLN

GO DINAR!

GO AMERICA (Iraq's OK too)

greg

AWESOME SUMMARY..thank you very much ...Go Randlin

So, with 900 in change, it's a $.10 rate?

I do hope you are joking.....

I believe he stated in his made up story that what was given was a 1000 dinar note, & received 900 USD as change.

None the less....it should be obvious by everyone that this is not anything other than a story

• Upvote 2

AMEN BROTHER ;)

TY dear, good to see you. We need to catch up sometime on where we are in all this mess.

Thank You my Friend!! smile.gif

This has been one crazy day and one wild and crazy thread!!! wacko.giflaugh.gif

YW, well deserved praise far as I am concerned.

OK OK I guess alot of you have not been keeping up with all thats been going on in iraq

They have been taking the big bills off the street for over a year

there was some qustion about if they would give you a even exchang for them

THEY ARE

he only brought 5000 notes with him so he had to exchange them for smaler bills somewhere and he Knew that befor he left

he has been there for three weeks are so now and been using the change he got at the airport

yesterday he went to a kiosq to buy somthing on a stick for food and recived for a 1000 dinar bill 900 somthing for change

so he went to another and another and they where all giving change back even........with coins and low bills

befor 1000 dinar would get 1 of sothing on a stick ......understand

so he tried at his hotel to exchange a 5000 and the lady at the counter told him she would give him change later dew to not havig that much in dollars that was in the green zone .....so when your friends tell you it ant true ....they are lieing to you

A lot of us don't know whats going on in Iraq? I can agree with that, but trust me, I am not one of those people.

Food on stick? Really? Your not helping your just showing more and more how little you really understand in this investment otherwise you could have come up with a better story.

50, 100, 1000 dinar notes are not good enough. At a 1:1 rate without a LOP like we are hoping for, your food on a stick should be about equal to 1 USD or 1 IQD (or whatever new "k" code you want to claim it will be) At that price you need to be able to make change down to 1 dinar, which means we need to see lower denominations in the 1, 5, 10, and something like a 20 or 25, plus probably also see a 100 dinar note and possibly a 500 dinar note. I could go into detail of how this has to work in order for us to get paid, but instead you should just go read some of my past posts on the matter, may help you come up with a better, more believable story next time.

• Upvote 2

So, with 900 in change, it's a $.10 rate?

I am not folowing your math

He bought a food (somthing on a stick) ....gave the guy a 1000 dinar bill (last week this same stick was a 1000 dinar)he got 900 and some change after he gave the guy 1000 dinar

that just makes the stick cost under 100 dinar

if it was not revalued it would still be 1000 dinar or 1 dollar

so the fact that he got 900 and some change for somthing he was buying all week for 1000 dinar .....told him in his mind that somthing was off .....

so he went to another and another and all the prices had changed

he has not been using dollars wial there only dinar (to not draw attention to his self)

so he went to the hotol that he was staying at and tryed to exchange a 5000 dinar bill for dollars (what all the hotels do for people )

befor that would have been about 5 $ dollars and some change (the lady told him he would have to wait she did not have enough change )

He recived over $5000 dollars back from the hotel clerk ( he emediatley called me to spead the news ) then he call me later in the day to state he was coming home and the he had exchanged all his dinar that he had on him and was trieng to get a last min flight

• Upvote 3

He bought a food (somthing on a stick) ....gave the guy a 1000 dinar bill (last week this same stick was a 1000 dinar)he got 900 and some change after he gave the guy 1000 dinar

so the fact that he got 900 and some change for somthing he was buying all week for 1000 dinar .....told him in his mind that somthing was off .....

he has not been using dollars wial there only dinar (to not draw attention to his self)

so he went to the hotol that he was staying at and tryed to exchange a 5000 dinar bill for dollars (what all the hotels do for people )

befor that would have been about 5 $ dollars and some change (the lady told him he would have to wait she did not have enough change )

He recived over $5000 dollars back from the hotel clerk ( he emediatley called me to spead the news ) then he call me later in the day to state he was coming home and the he had exchanged all his dinar that he had on him and was trieng to get a last min flight

And the name of the hotel was.......? And you havent talked to him since?

Edited by TXNOLE
  • Upvote 1

TY dear, good to see you. We need to catch up sometime on where we are in all this mess.

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT ARE YOU STILL AT THE HOUSE OR IS THAT CLOSED NOW LOST MY PASSWORD AND CANNOT GET IN WISH I COULD. :)

YW, well deserved praise far as I am concerned.

A lot of us don't know whats going on in Iraq? I can agree with that, but trust me, I am not one of those people.

Food on stick? Really? Your not helping your just showing more and more how little you really understand in this investment otherwise you could have come up with a better story.

50, 100, 1000 dinar notes are not good enough. At a 1:1 rate without a LOP like we are hoping for, your food on a stick should be about equal to 1 USD or 1 IQD (or whatever new "k" code you want to claim it will be) At that price you need to be able to make change down to 1 dinar, which means we need to see lower denominations in the 1, 5, 10, and something like a 20 or 25, plus probably also see a 100 dinar note and possibly a 500 dinar note. I could go into detail of how this has to work in order for us to get paid, but instead you should just go read some of my past posts on the matter, may help you come up with a better, more believable story next time.

C'mon dude... 5K US back from the hotel clerk... as change right... seriously man?!! Hang it up bro. Your former supporters are dropping outta the trees like rotten fruit.

SERIOUSLY BROTHER!!! as a fellow Texan... It just don't hold water anymore bro.... That dog ain't gonna hunt!!! Throw in the towel!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You know what's funny? In tomorrows chat someone will ask Adam about this and he will simply say something to the effect of "not true" and then everyone will move on and Randalln will no longer egt this sort of attention again. Sorry Randalln, I used to value your opinion but the fact that you ahve not given any relaible info the past few times you've had supposed "intel" just has let alot of us down that thought differently of you. Your friend cashed in, you can't tell us which bank or which street vendor, he cant get on a plane because his pockets are overflowing, and all of us that have "people" in Iraq have discredited this post....yet you continue to encourage it. It's rumors I guess so have at it....just maybe warn people that this isn't true so they can have fun with it without actually taking you seriously.

Posting a statement of fact in Rumors doesn't give the poster a pass. Accountability and full disclosure is still expected. I will attempt to share how I view his post:

My friend has been fixing the telecoms south of baghdad he just call said it was done and that he was using dinar today at = to the dollar for food he will call me back around 4 in the morning dose not mean we can cash but the rate is over 1 dollar and he is using the dinar we have

#1: He states he received a call from his friend. This is a first person statement of fact and I have no reason to believe it did not occur.

#2: His friend tells him he is using the Dinar at a value equal to one dollar. This may or may not be true. Regardless if it is or isn't, the statement is heresay and as such, we cannot hold Randalin accountable for its veracity.

#3: He states his friend told him he would call him back at 0400. This is a first person statement of fact from Randalin regarding the phone conversation, however, he cannot be held accountable for what his friend said he would do. Again, I have no reason to believe this converstion did not take place.

HOWEVER... if his friend is incorrect whether by mistake or by way of impairment, Randalin should, at the earliest convenience, follow up on the proposed 0400 phone call and ask his friend for clarification/confirmation. And by all means, I believe, Randalin has an obligation to pass that information on to us without any cryptict anti-google script. He didn't post the original information with anti-google radar activated. He can speak plainly and to the issue, and, then we can move on.

GH

• Upvote 1

Well the giraffe is whoopin her ass. screaming GO RV Rocketman. she's screaming rocketman is a damn fool....... Well I guess Im going to need a sunroof house.,....Just Sayin'

I know where your are coming from. Watched them damn giraffes fight on Discovery. They are mean!!!!!!!!!!!

Draco