Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

Note to self: Never post a rumour ... people here know what a rumour is, they understand,m it seems, that this is where a rumour is posted, and they seem to know that what is in this thread is not, repeat NOT NEWS ... that is to say NOT VERIFIABLE.

BUT even when the post, a rumour, put in the rumour thread, comes from someone who has been here a long time, added a lot to our knowledge and ability to be patient ... members still bash the living daylights out of him because what he said didn't happen as he said he friend said it would.

I could understand some bashing if he put the notice in the wrong place and asked us to believe it, but he didn't

I could understand bashing if he had a reputation for leading people on and then jumping on their toes, but he doesn't.

This quiet, calm, reasonable, middle-of-the-road poster has done nothing wrong but is being treated like some kind of lying reprobate. At this moment I am not too proid of being a member of this forum. Usually the forum stands for enough honourable things that I am ... but not today.

:(

smee2

Very well put Smee2...Let's not lose respect for each other, we're only human, we can all slip during our life. But DV family I excpect us to help each other up and forgive and forget. :hug:

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately I have to respectfully disagree with the persons saying that Randalln never posts stuff like this. In fact, several times now he has posted false intel about the immenent RV. One time was about a supposed 1:1 rate that was on some screen that the banks use for their info. Another time (or two) were postings about his brother telling him it was done (his brother supposedly works high up in some sort of financial company). So, yes this is the rumors section and you have to take it as that, but this is not a person who has not done this in the past. I can assure you of that. Whether his intel was wrong or not, its happened before. You can clearly see that from previous posts.

• Upvote 8

Hey Randall -

Thanks for passing on what you heard from your pal. You are still a #1 to me!

Sooooo.... Welcome to the realm of the scourged! (no good deed goes unpunished)

I had the same experience when I received a similar call from a pal in Iraq. I shared it here on DV then got another call a week later saying that it was moved to March 2012. I posted the update but it was pretty much ignored. Many were eager to just blast the initial post for being wrong. Few appreciated the change in news and many railed on me for being a pumper when - just like you - it was the first time I ever passed on a date/rate rumor. (haven't done any since either).

So keep your head up and don't let the NEGS get you down. I know you are just doing your best to share what you believed was important. Heck, your friend still could be telling the truth.... There could be some vendors acting on their own anticipating what they know is coming. How could we know?

Best always and Happy New Year!

GG

• Upvote 2

MOD...Please close this tread if possible......

The sad part is we need to leave it open so that Randillin has a chance to redeem himself!

But, if it keeps going the way it has been it will get closed anyway!

Unfortunately I have to respectfully disagree with the persons saying that Randalln never posts stuff like this. In fact, several times now he has posted false intel about the immenent RV. One time was about a supposed 1:1 rate that was on some screen that the banks use for their info. Another time (or two) were postings about his brother telling him it was done (his brother supposedly works high up in some sort of financial company). So, yes this is the rumors section and you have to take it as that, but this is not a person who has not done this in the past. I can assure you of that. Whether his intel was wrong or not, its happened before. You can clearly see that from previous posts.

THAT'S how you disagree with someone with class!!

Thank You!!smile.gif

• Upvote 2

J904 is completely correct and you are way off base bummper!

If anyone should be placed on review it should be randalln! People should be held accountable for there actions! I understand that this is the rumor section, but is it write to post garbage? Here at dinarvets I think that we have a higher standard than the BS that is at the Okie sites. I have been banned from many of them because I commented on the crap like randalln posts and since they were buddies with the admin. I was banned. People need to vent there anger at peeps like randalln. I say this because I too am tired of all the crap that these pumpers put out on the forums and no one steps up to say anything, and it they do there is always admins there to protect them. So bummper be an administator not an enabler! I also dont care how long randalln has been here.

You do realize, than when it comes to the forum rules that rumor sections are basically a "potential to post anything as you please" section, right?

I could post a positive or negative rumor, which may easily be fabricated, and I have every right to do so as per forum rules.

Therefore, if you need links to check sources, remain in the news section.

If you want entertainment, enter the rumors section.

Also, you should realize 99.9% of rumors on any IQD board generally never pan out. The 0.1% is likely only because of how vague a rumor is, the inability to confirm or deny it, or an extended predction that we have to wait & see.

I avoid rumor sections, but when I saw Randalin started the topic & it was up to 13 pages within a short period I had to check it out. Figured something crazy was going on, and now that I look back I found that I wasted my time. No biggie, it was entertaining for a quick short 5 minutes.

I also know, that in the future, I may not click a topic started by Randalin posted in the rumor section. (Mentally noted)

For all of you that have commented to me as being upset then you are off base. I want peps to understand that if you are to post a rumor have a little discretion like so many others have in the past. There are ways to post a rumor so that people will take it with a grain of salt. Where in randalln's case he kept pumping and then disappeared. I understand what a rumor is and never posted until I read this with the admin. I feel everyone has a write to post there rumors just as it is there right to post there opinions to those rumors. I have seen other peeps post of friends cashing in there dinars, but they showed discretion and they did not get chastise for there rumors like randalln has. As I see it he brought it on himself for the way he conducted this thread. I feel everyone has the right to freedom of speech as log as it is in a professional and respective manner.

Have a great New Year everyone!

You make good points... And that is probably how most should post a rumor... Adding disclaimers such as "this is only a rumor" or "take this with a grain of salt.."

Anything that makes it appear 100% factual in wording without links, sources, etc only damages the OP's credibility.

So, understanding that, will save you a lot of heartache :)

• Upvote 1

why even vent anger toward anyone??? lol thats the whole problem, look.... no one forces anyone to read rumors or even be a part of this FREE dinar site and im sure Bumper64 banned him because he started getting cocky and smart with the MODs and being disrespectful. I think its safe to say rumors are just that until proven otherwise you choose to believe what you will. if it doesnt pan out then well we will have to really watch what randalin says next time simple as that.

Agreed, we have no reason to be mad at Randlin. We just take the informaiton we have at hand and move on. Obviously, this rumor didn't pan out the way we hoped. But in reality, do they ever? Maybe one day if this thing pops successfully.

Realize the mistake you made and in the future, maybe avoid the rumor section, or avoid the rumor section where Randalin is the OP. That's what I take away from this..

I generally only focus on the news section..

Here is what I do.. I log on, click "View New Content"

I search for the query results mentally filtering out everything with the exception of Related News section.

I highlight over the links, to see what they're about and if I'll find them interesting.. If so, I open them in a new tab and continue thru the queury results.

If something catches my eye, I'll maybe click on it from time to time.. (i.e., jokes in off topic, forex, Isx, etc).

I filter out a lot of worthless junk to read this way and speeds up learning the more important stuff. News with sources. :)

• Upvote 1

Since you decided to not let this lie and had to put your TwoCents.gif in, I would suggest you go back a little further and see that this all started by j904 calling a member a lier in a couple post. I suggested that he use some class when disagreeing with someone and instead of calling him a lier he could have just said he disagreed with the post! As for me changing my ways of doing things, you can forget it until Adam tells me different. If you have a problem with what I have said you can send a e-mail to Adam Montana about it. Until then I suggest you can leave the moderating to us mods as I was not protecting Randallin, I was making sure the thread didn't turn into a bash fest the same as I would have done for YOU!!

BTW: being on mod review is NOT the same as being banned! It is for a cooling off period to keep the member from being banned while angry!

You are a class act, very nicely put..Thanks for being the MOD that you are, wish we had more like you..

• Upvote 3

Thanks Bumper for leaving the thread open...I believe Randall will be back to explain...he is an all in all nice guy, I'm sorry some of you are upset but I don't think Randall was lying he just might have gotten bad intel.

He's Reading the Thread Now. I See His Name at the Bottom. ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bumper for leaving the thread open...I believe Randall will be back to explain...he is an all in all nice guy, I'm sorry some of you are upset but I don't think Randall was lying he just might have gotten bad intel.

Drank some "bad intell"....

I can identify with RANDALLN and his slow return, as I just completed a trip from Mexico. I think they call it "Shabs revenge".

Poor guy!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Bumper, greatly appreciated.

Bumper64 I appreciate all you do... MY HERO :tiphat::twothumbs::tiphat::twothumbs:

You are a class act, very nicely put..Thanks for being the MOD that you are, wish we had more like you..

Thank You!! This can be a tough job at times!! WOW!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

I think he's been watching all alongsad.gif and wondering if his boot on the ground informer actually had boots. Maybe the informer had horns and a pitchfork and sat on his shoulder, especially after a few redbulls... Boy have I been there!!!! Ask my wife, many times...many.

• Upvote 1