Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

Just got the call from a friend in Iraq who knows a friend who is a third cousin once removed from Maliki's press secretary. He says Maliki, Shabibi and Saleh are issuing a joint statement today that will go something like this:

"LISTEN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS, THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ARBITRARILY RAISED VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, POUND, EURO OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID? ONLY ISOLATED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES DO THAT. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO EARN OUR PLACE WITH THE BASKET OF CURRENCIES NOW BEING TRADED AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. WE ARE NOT GOING TO DESTROY OUR ECONOMY BY CHARGING 1,000 OF TIMES MORE FOR OUR CURRENCY WHEN IT IS ALREADY OVERPRINTED TO THE TUNE OF 30 TRILLION AND PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS WHILE CAUSING MASSIVE INFLATION FOR OUR PEOPLE AND THE EMPTYING OF OUR FOREIGN RESERVES JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL MILLIONAIRES!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD??!!!

Could be a rumor but this is the right forum I believe.

Don't bash the messenger cause I have a positive reputation of +1 :D (not for long) ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

i tell ya what........... i believe that randalln is speaking the truth and who knows, this may already be over and just waiting to cash in. IF this pans out i would like to see whos big enough to apoligize. if this doesnt well then it is what it is. ( a rumor palced in the rumor section) :tiphat:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

******** Member was put on Mod review for this comment *********

J904 is completely correct and you are way off base bummper!

If anyone should be placed on review it should be randalln! People should be held accountable for there actions! I understand that this is the rumor section, but is it write to post garbage? Here at dinarvets I think that we have a higher standard than the BS that is at the Okie sites. I have been banned from many of them because I commented on the crap like randalln posts and since they were buddies with the admin. I was banned. People need to vent there anger at peeps like randalln. I say this because I too am tired of all the crap that these pumpers put out on the forums and no one steps up to say anything, and it they do there is always admins there to protect them. So bummper be an administator not an enabler! I also dont care how long randalln has been here.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Unfortunately this isn't true as we all should know by now. I, for one, have asked the people I know in the ME and they chuckle at the rumors that get spread. There is no 1:1 anywhere over in Iraq. Its the same old dame old 1170 rate that its always been.

• Upvote 1

Just got the call from a friend in Iraq who knows a friend who is a third cousin once removed from Maliki's press secretary. He says Maliki, Shabibi and Saleh are issuing a joint statement today that will go something like this:

"LISTEN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS, THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ARBITRARILY RAISED VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, POUND, EURO OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID? ONLY ISOLATED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES DO THAT. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO EARN OUR PLACE WITH THE BASKET OF CURRENCIES NOW BEING TRADED AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. WE ARE NOT GOING TO DESTROY OUR ECONOMY BY CHARGING 1,000 OF TIMES MORE FOR OUR CURRENCY WHEN IT IS ALREADY OVERPRINTED TO THE TUNE OF 30 TRILLION AND PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS WHILE CAUSING MASSIVE INFLATION FOR OUR PEOPLE AND THE EMPTYING OF OUR FOREIGN RESERVES JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL MILLIONAIRES!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD??!!!

Could be a rumor but this is the right forum I believe.

Don't bash the messenger cause I have a positive reputation of +1 :D (not for long) ;)

ahhhh......you no make sense.......ahhhh.........you like make....ahhhhh....peple sad.........ahhhh....you no bother me.....ahhhh.....i no bother you.....ahhhhh.....ok..... :angry:

• Upvote 2

Note to self: Never post a rumour ... people here know what a rumour is, they understand,m it seems, that this is where a rumour is posted, and they seem to know that what is in this thread is not, repeat NOT NEWS ... that is to say NOT VERIFIABLE.

BUT even when the post, a rumour, put in the rumour thread, comes from someone who has been here a long time, added a lot to our knowledge and ability to be patient ... members still bash the living daylights out of him because what he said didn't happen as he said he friend said it would.

I could understand some bashing if he put the notice in the wrong place and asked us to believe it, but he didn't

I could understand bashing if he had a reputation for leading people on and then jumping on their toes, but he doesn't.

This quiet, calm, reasonable, middle-of-the-road poster has done nothing wrong but is being treated like some kind of lying reprobate. At this moment I am not too proid of being a member of this forum. Usually the forum stands for enough honourable things that I am ... but not today.

:(

smee2

Yeah - what she said!!! Well written Smee2. I firmly believe level heads will prevail as usual here - but Randalln is taking what I feel is an undeserved beating. He is generally the conservative type, and with all the hype from everywhere, he stuck his neck out and is getting it stepped on.

One thing to remember - just because it's a rumor, doesn't mean it isn't true either...I'm in "Wait and see" mode in this case. If he's wrong - well - just goes to show he can be fooled too.

• Upvote 4

If anyone should be placed on review it should be randalln! People should be held accountable for there actions! I understand that this is the rumor section, but is it write to post garbage? Here at dinarvets I think that we have a higher standard than the BS that is at the Okie sites. I have been banned from many of them because I commented on the crap like randalln posts and since they were buddies with the admin. I was banned. People need to vent there anger at peeps like randalln. I say this because I too am tired of all the crap that these pumpers put out on the forums and no one steps up to say anything, and it they do there is always admins there to protect them. So bummper be an administator not an enabler! I also dont care how long randalln has been here.

If you were around a little longer you would understand that he is no pumper. honest truth or honest mistake. either way good thing you aren't the judge. you said it yourself, this is the rumor section. if you get banned from one or two sites it might be the admin or site itself. if it's more than that i think you might want to look towards yourself and maybe break that cycle. good luck to ya. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I read the o.p. after a long drive back to Iowa last night, it was around midnight. Instead of reading the three pages beyond it I simply thought "that's good", plussed it, and then went on to a nice night's rest with dreams of an ocean's wave rolling the ensuing RV gently ashore.... :D

There's always hope.

• Upvote 1

If u get upset easily...............................don't enter the rumor section.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

why even vent anger toward anyone??? lol thats the whole problem, look.... no one forces anyone to read rumors or even be a part of this FREE dinar site and im sure Bumper64 banned him because he started getting cocky and smart with the MODs and being disrespectful. I think its safe to say rumors are just that until proven otherwise you choose to believe what you will. if it doesnt pan out then well we will have to really watch what randalin says next time simple as that.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10

For all of you that have commented to me as being upset then you are off base. I want peps to understand that if you are to post a rumor have a little discretion like so many others have in the past. There are ways to post a rumor so that people will take it with a grain of salt. Where in randalln's case he kept pumping and then disappeared. I understand what a rumor is and never posted until I read this with the admin. I feel everyone has a write to post there rumors just as it is there right to post there opinions to those rumors. I have seen other peeps post of friends cashing in there dinars, but they showed discretion and they did not get chastise for there rumors like randalln has. As I see it he brought it on himself for the way he conducted this thread. I feel everyone has the right to freedom of speech as log as it is in a professional and respective manner.

Have a great New Year everyone!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well I think it's done now if what my friend says is true all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate

Wow, 15 pages in 24 hrs all on this piece of garbage? Come on folks, NO claim like this WILL EVER be correct. Even if you think there will be a big RV, do you really think the CBI is going to tell so many people that it filters down to folks who post on web sets before it shows up on the CBI's page? Get real!! All such posts are by definition false. Whether Randalln is making it up, or his friend is making it up, or whoever told his friend is .... that I don't know. But, what we do know is that it IS made up. Unless you are Dr Shabibi, or work directly for him, the FIRST place ANYONE else will find out about an RV of ANY size, is at cbi.iq .
  • Upvote 5

i tell ya what........... i believe that randalln is speaking the truth and who knows, this may already be over and just waiting to cash in. IF this pans out i would like to see whos big enough to apoligize. if this doesnt well then it is what it is. ( a rumor palced in the rumor section) :tiphat:

Well of course you believe Randallin, why would he spread false BS? Oh because he can just like everyone else. And of course if this pans out you would like to see people apologize, but if it doesn't pan out then no big deal. That's how this site works. Through some facts out there that nobody wants to believe and get negs, through some bs out there like Randallin does and get pluses. That is the American way, walk around with blinders on waiting for someone to guide you home.

As soon as someone starts apologizing for starting crap like this, I just might consider apologizing when someone is actually right. However I won't be apologizing anytime soon because this thing is going nowhere fast!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well I think it's done now if what my friend says is true all we have to worry about is who is giving the best rate

I always read your posts because I have always believed that you are one of the level heads of the group and I don't ever remember you saying something like this in the past. God I hope you are right!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Since you decided to not let this lie and had to put your TwoCents.gif in, I would suggest you go back a little further and see that this all started by j904 calling a member a lier in a couple post. I suggested that he use some class when disagreeing with someone and instead of calling him a lier he could have just said he disagreed with the post! As for me changing my ways of doing things, you can forget it until Adam tells me different. If you have a problem with what I have said you can send a e-mail to Adam Montana about it. Until then I suggest you can leave the moderating to us mods as I was not protecting Randallin, I was making sure the thread didn't turn into a bash fest the same as I would have done for YOU!!

BTW: being on mod review is NOT the same as being banned! It is for a cooling off period to keep the member from being banned while angry!

• Upvote 14