Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's "Official" Chat 10-12-11

kcw

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

P.s .10 cents i would cash in a little and hold out from there if i can.

True Dat!!!! :)

The way I see the $.10 that Adam stands behind is:

1) Not giving people false hope of a $5-6-7-8 dollar RV!

2) If we are looking for a $.10 and it comes in at $.86 - $1.00 to whatever, we will all be happy that it came in over a $.10 and everyone is happy

3)If Adam told us it was coming in at $4.00 and it only comes in at $.10-$30 then there would really be some pi$$ed off people at him!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is just my TwoCents.gif and I will wait for Adam's post that he said he would make on this matter!! wink.gif

Bump

True Bumper we can always count on you for a voice of reason. As long as ive been on this site Adam has been the most conservative and i highly respect him for that as many do. I understand the need for him to say it will come out low beccause he doesnt want anyone getting their hopes up. The only thing that argues that is what has been said in the past and not just once but numerous times that they wanted the dinar on par with the USD that can only mean they wanna bring the value up to the value of where the dollar is currently at then they can let the market determine how much it will go up. Neverless whatever it does come out at will be a blessing and end this crazy ride.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I sure hope it RV's for more than that! At least $1.00 !unsure.gif

I sure hope your right!!! Can I ask you this? If it RV's for such a small amt. of .10, why cash in any at all? Why not just hold on and wait...(if there is no cash in time) am I missing something here...? Thanks..Priscilla

IMO Priscilla, it may largely depend on how much Dinar one hols, say you have several mil, one could cash in one mil, use it with the resources Adam has provided to us (if OSI) or obvoiusly find a great person in your local area to help you invest. My plan is to make MUCH more dinero with my investments, the initial cash in is just the beginning.

I think it safe to say, maybe consider all the things you want to take care of financially, say pay off your house, how about paying yourself FIRST by making sure you can make more dinero with at least part of it? What if we only have one chance? Would you want to just pat your bills, or build for your future? Just some thoughts, at least this is my plan!! :D

correct.

To me that would be awesome...Means roughly 100 times my Capital.

I have been thinking $0.10 for a long time - 100x your investment - Not too shabby - The more I hear about $3 plus rates, the more depressing this whole thing gets cause that is just not going to happen.

My sentiments exactly.

Edited by umbertino

That's my anniversary! We'll have a luau with Cisole and the Swedish volleyball team. biggrin.gif

Thanks Adam & kcw! tip_hat.gif

Adam says that He still thinks that we're on track for a 2011 RV and hopefully in time for Christmas Shopping. B)

Cisole might Start a Countdown. How many Shopping Days until X-Mas ?

Where is Piggy ? I miss My Favorite little Porkypine. :o

I might have to Put His Picture on some Milk Cartons !

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

IMO....I think a lot of people here have invested a (whole lot) more than I have to be comfortable with a .10 RV..It hasn't been a year for me and haven't invested what I would need to to feel good about a .10 RV.. unfortunately... BUT we will see, maybe it will RV to a higher amt.Adam is being very cautious with his comments and I do appreciate that! thank you all for taking the time to comment..!

My Opinion on the RV.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Crap .... What a Ride" !!!!

GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!! I have that T-shirt too!!

OK so for sure nobody knows what the RV is going to be and yes Adam is being conservative with his predictions which is smart on his part. But let me venture a prediction! It Will not be less than $3.80 RV

Straight UP.......................................................................! B) B) B) B) B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK so for sure nobody knows what the RV is going to be and yes Adam is being conservative with his predictions which is smart on his part. But let me venture a prediction! It Will not be less than $3.80 RV

Straight UP.......................................................................! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I sure hope your right!!!!!!!!!!!wink.gif

The way I see the $.10 that Adam stands behind is:

1) Not giving people false hope of a $5-6-7-8 dollar RV!

2) If we are looking for a $.10 and it comes in at $.86 - $1.00 to whatever, we will all be happy that it came in over a $.10 and everyone is happy

3)If Adam told us it was coming in at $4.00 and it only comes in at $.10-$30 then there would really be some pi$$ed off people at him!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is just my TwoCents.gif and I will wait for Adam's post that he said he would make on this matter!! wink.gif

Bump

That is a good point. The main thing he does think it will RV. One point he made and I think it was an excellent one, we should stop focusing on what we read about what Iraq sounds like it is going to do with the currency, like pull zero's and new currency and all of the propaganda. Instead focus on what they are doing. When I look at what they are doing, pulling dinar back in, amping up the e-bank, Erbil, HCL, Chapter 7, there is much more, it points to a good possibility this is going to RV.

Adding the pieces together folks. Remember people as far as we know, there is no real effort being made to educate the people of an RD at this moment in time. They have been talking about this for a very long time. So again focus on what they are doing and focus on what they are not doing.

Cheers,

Zigs

• Upvote 2

80 cents on the 80th of Janucembruary

Holy moly that’s my birthday, well so my parents told me it was, strangely enough I have never received a birthday card all my life, nor a present, thinking about it I am still 5 years old but look more like 50

roll on 80th of Janucembruary

• Upvote 1

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

"but i wil respectfully disagree" You Would. biggrin.gif

• Downvote 4

Easyrider I'm with you, Can you imagine what would happen if it did come out at .10 heck there wouldn't be a dinar within a million miles.. People would suck the remainder up, thinking it will go up in the future. I can just see people from all over the world traveling to Iraq to purchase dinars because thier wouldn't be any left in the states.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

Link?

Well I might as well restate what I wrote earlier. Based on what I feel was sound research by others, I believe it will RV for 10 to 30 cents a Dinar. Most likely at or above 23 cents. :P :P :P

But it will not allow me to start my non profit right away, for that I will need at least 86 cents. :D :D :D

HA HA I am now Adams buddy.

[kcw] oleman Adam, I have read your book several times. Good stuff. I am curious if your feelings have changed any on an in country RV. Is it highly probability? Thanks oleman.Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] oleman thanks buddy - I'm glad you enjoyed the read. I put a lot of time into it!

[Adam Montana] Strangely enough... my feelings are almost the same on that possibility

[Adam Montana] it COULD happen

[Adam Montana] if anything, though - I am leaning away from the possibility now

[Adam Montana] I think it's less likely to happen, the longer this drags out

[Adam Montana] next please kcw

Not a bad guy to have for a buddy.

• Upvote 2

I sure hope your right!!! Can I ask you this? If it RV's for such a small amt. of .10, why cash in any at all? Why not just hold on and wait...(if there is no cash in time) am I missing something here...? Thanks..Priscilla

You can cash in a little bit to take care of immediate things you want to do.... ie. pay off bills, fix/purchase a vehicle, give to church etc. One thought process is that it will RV low ($.10) to have some of the IQD cashed in. At some period, it will increase higher and there is a body of thought that Iraq wants to be on par with Kuwait, which is currently US$4.00+/1 KWD. I'm expecting this to be the scenario and IQD to go this high in more than 5 years. I will hold out for this scenerio as I have the time and hopefully the patiencewink.gif This is my humble opinion of coursebiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1