Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the first thing you will do after walking out of the bank with all that money?

Invest every penny of it into another foreign currency so I can do this all over again...or not! :blink:

My list of things I'm going to do is quite long, but the FIRST thing I'll do is simply stop whatever it is I'm doing. It seems 99% of everything I do is work related (gotta pay the bills, right?), so it will be nice to just stop in mid stride KNOWING I HAVE ACHIEVED FINANCIAL FREEDOM. That moment is going to be priceless... B)

Enjoy walking around knowing my financial worries are over for good!

End Quote

Can't wait to experience that feeling myself...FINALLY.......It surely gotta be priceless... even better than sex ( for those first 5 minutes, let's say)

I'll cry too, probably... Maybe I'll even think that a Mighty Being is above me.... I'll take that into consideration in that moment.

Unlike my good friend umbertino, I will give Thanks to The Lord Above, and enjoy the experience of knowing that I will never lack anything in my life again and can help other people and be a difference in many lives.

umbertino - 5 minutes hugh ?? I think you might need the little BLUE Pill --- (Had to mess with you) :) :) :)

Go straight to rehab and get drunk. Rehab because I can't stop researching this investment and keeping up with the guru chit!! Drunk help help relax it away!!!

After my dinar DV fix, off to buy my yacht and never slow down!!

Buy lots of guns!! We will need them in the months and years to come!

• Upvote 1

:excl: DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING VIP OR OSI RELATED OUTSIDE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE FORUMS :excl:

OSI... VIP... K98nights... have you gone and been recruited for one of them three letter agencies? huh.gif

I thought that cigar looked mighty familiar! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Go to a special church I know of in a small town in NY and praise God for all the wonders he's given me in my life.

Then go book a flight to West Palm Beach. There I'll relax, work on my swing, play golf, and be a beach bum for awhile.

Afterwards, I'll travel to Canada and take a train through the Rockies to Vancouver for setting up my base of operations in the northwest.

:excl: DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING VIP OR OSI RELATED OUTSIDE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE FORUMS :excl:

Agreed!

1. Thank the Lord

2. Calculate what 10% of the deposit was and make a mental note to tithe that amount

3. Send a few confirmation texts (from my new cell phone #)

4. Email purchase offers on 2 boats

5. Head back to the resort I am staying at for another 7-10 days

Get in line to buy Adam a drink

Set appointments with VIP strategists

IF RI/RV is greater than $1 I may return stateside and start looking for my next home

Buy lots of VND!

continue thanking God for this wonderful opportunity, then call my accountant to pay off all my debt, then go to work and give my notice, then just sit and decide how I'm going to effectively manage my money and help family, friends etc. and maybe something for me that I've waited for all my life.

LoBster dinner. Cruise home in my new Lexus. Sleep in my new Sleepnumber bed. Find my new winter house in Fla. Find my new winter house in Maine. Buy a bottle of Don Perione or whatever it is just to say i've had it. Buy my daughter the newest Ipad or whatever gadget is out then. Figure out a way to wipe the smile off my face.

Here little pink piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

THANK THE LORD!!!!

I'll do that when I know the money's in my account!!!!!

Walkin' out of the bank, I'll make sure I don't get knocked in the headlaugh.gif

I will try to look non chalant, and not like the cat who just ate the bird, go home and pass out!!

Bet there will be toooooo much adrenaline pumping to pass out!!!!!wink.gif