Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the first thing you will do after walking out of the bank with all that money?

I'm 90% sure i'm going to have to be wheeled out by an ambulance...So the first thing i will do is.....Recover from a Major heart attack B)

Let's definitely hope that's not the case my Friend... You'll be very happy infact and feeling a great rush of adrenaline going on in your body and mind... You'll feel like Superman... Or Superwoman.

Enjoy walking around knowing my financial worries are over for good!

End Quote

Can't wait to experience that feeling myself...FINALLY.......It surely gotta be priceless... even better than sex ( for those first 5 minutes, let's say)

Cry......then pay off the immediate bills :)

I'll cry too, probably... Maybe I'll even think that a Mighty Being is above me.... I'll take that into consideration in that moment.

• Upvote 1

I am probably one of the few here that does not have enough dinar to really change my way of living..still will have to work...but after a brief vacation. Up until yesterday I was loosing my house but with help from a sister my wife and I can stay for awhile. So the first thing is to pay her back then any other creditors I have. Then pay off house so as never to be in this position again. Disburse even amount to 5 kids. Then remember to donate to some one who needs it like I did. Vacation. Back to work...thanks Chris........Most importantly is to give thanks to all who kept me here when I thought this was never going to happen.....you know who you guys are....Thanks Chris

• Upvote 5

First thing, thank the Good Lord above for blessing all of us. Next, make arrangements to take myself, my son and my daughter to Europe for vacation. After that, sit on those funds for a year before any major purchases. Good luck to us all and God Bless :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1