Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv news-6-15-2011

nointel

it isn't my words but even if i did put in a disclaimer saying it is from someone else it wouldn't stop peeps from giving negs. my question is if Chase is cashing out why doesn't this guy takes his dinar to chase instead of BOA and then tell us how that worked out for him.

Chase runs their foreign currency through BofA, and its unlikely they would honor a 5.25 rate, when its 1170 to 1 on Forex....unless they have a direct line to Blaino.

• Upvote 1

where did i say i believe his story? what i said was if chase was cashing the chicken farm investors dinar he should go to chase and not BOA and cash his dinar with chase. then report back to us how that worked out for him.

Sorry about that NOINTEL. Clearly I misunderstood. Damn... first mistake this year.laugh.gif

Rv news-6-15-2011

6:38:25 PM AQ: This was posted on The Coop just a little while ago. Hi Coopsters. I have great Intel to share with everyone. But before I give you the info let me give you the background of how this came about.

My brother and I own a patent and have been in the process of trying to secure funding for a start up company. We were working through some local people to secure a SBL through BoA. The way the funding is approved, is that the Bank reviews your companies business plan, and if they think you have what it takes to be successful, they will give you the funding that you are requesting if you can first come up with the seed money. In our case the seed money was 20% of U$15 million, or U$3 million. We have been unable to secure the seed funding up to this time and have always said that when the Dinar RV’d, we would go ahead with our business plans.

Well just yesterday, my brother gets a call from the guys who were helping us try to secure funding through BoA. They are working on another project with a group of investors who want to start a Chicken Farm when I write this I laugh at the irony of me posting this in this forum. The total amount that was being asked for was U$115 million to purchase the land and build all of the necessary buildings. They had to come up with seed money totaling U$23 million and were in the same situation as my brother and I. They were working with Chase and told the funding manager two weeks ago that they had Dinar they could exchange for the seed money when the RV happens. The manager called them yesterday and told them to come into the office today to complete the transaction, as the Dinar would be RV’d.

When I heard this, I thought my brother was pranking me, but he said no, this was on the up and up. Well today things got even better. My brother gets a call from the funding team this morning and they said that the Chicken Farmer investors were meeting with the Chase Funding Mgr and were in the process of exchanging their Dinar for USD today. The rate that they were getting was U$5.25. All funds were being transferred today for the start up to proceed.

I know that when I hear these rumors, I always think of great, another rumor that never pans out. The only problem with this one, it came from business partners who work directly with high up contacts in both BoA and Chase. Guys, we must be on the very precipice of this thing popping. I am with CH, I think we are going to be RICH!

Indy

This guys FOS!

• Upvote 1

Right on texus. I've had that thought myself as I read some of these stories, but you beat me to it.

OMG nointel... You ACTUALLY believe the story.

Intel needs to pick up Kimberlye for a night out on the town - make sure Kim's mom knows she is going to be out after dark.

Rv news-6-15-2011

6:38:25 PM AQ: This was posted on The Coop just a little while ago. Hi Coopsters. I have great Intel to share with everyone. But before I give you the info let me give you the background of how this came about.

My brother and I own a patent and have been in the process of trying to secure funding for a start up company. We were working through some local people to secure a SBL through BoA. The way the funding is approved, is that the Bank reviews your companies business plan, and if they think you have what it takes to be successful, they will give you the funding that you are requesting if you can first come up with the seed money. In our case the seed money was 20% of U$15 million, or U$3 million. We have been unable to secure the seed funding up to this time and have always said that when the Dinar RV’d, we would go ahead with our business plans.

Well just yesterday, my brother gets a call from the guys who were helping us try to secure funding through BoA. They are working on another project with a group of investors who want to start a Chicken Farm when I write this I laugh at the irony of me posting this in this forum. The total amount that was being asked for was U$115 million to purchase the land and build all of the necessary buildings. They had to come up with seed money totaling U$23 million and were in the same situation as my brother and I. They were working with Chase and told the funding manager two weeks ago that they had Dinar they could exchange for the seed money when the RV happens. The manager called them yesterday and told them to come into the office today to complete the transaction, as the Dinar would be RV’d.

When I heard this, I thought my brother was pranking me, but he said no, this was on the up and up. Well today things got even better. My brother gets a call from the funding team this morning and they said that the Chicken Farmer investors were meeting with the Chase Funding Mgr and were in the process of exchanging their Dinar for USD today. The rate that they were getting was U$5.25. All funds were being transferred today for the start up to proceed.

I know that when I hear these rumors, I always think of great, another rumor that never pans out. The only problem with this one, it came from business partners who work directly with high up contacts in both BoA and Chase. Guys, we must be on the very precipice of this thing popping. I am with CH, I think we are going to be RICH!

Indy

Really! Chicken Farmers. That is some funny ****

Guys, i know this sounds like it could be BS! But, Today, I have now heard this rate of exchange from three completely different sources/people. One a business associate, two a conference call and now a DV rumor. In my final breath I would never believe Iraq would at this time support such a rate, but three different people, with exactly the same rate? Just a coincidence? I would not bash. JMO

• Upvote 2

OK what's next? Who in their right mind would even begin to believe this.

Even the rate is outlandish. If you said an investment of say even 1 m. And a rate of say 3.20 mayyyyybeeeee....

But to jerk us all that big shows someone is in despiration.

I cant wait for this to end so I dont have to read chicken poop...

If all you guys want to do is ridicule people at least get your facts straight rather than just fabricate them. We seem to have spawned a group of negative gurus.

At no time did chickenhunter ever claim to be in Iraq. Works in a bar.

What has Ali got to do with the thread, and why think he went anywhere. I have had a few emails and a delivery in the last few weeks. He has always been there, just stopped taking orders.

If you do not like what you read, move on. No need for ridiculous comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys, i know this sounds like it could be BS! But, Today, I have now heard this rate of exchange from three completely different sources/people. One a business associate, two a conference call and now a DV rumor. In my final breath I would never believe Iraq would at this time support such a rate, but three different people, with exactly the same rate? Just a coincidence? I would not bash. JMO

Prob just the same way one Guru hears something and the others seem to run with it too.

Kind of like crims collaborating a story when being questioned.

It would be nice if it did come out that high but my gut feeling is it wont.

Funny, I just left 5th/3rd bank after asking them a series of questions regarding the Dinar. My impression was they think it's a bad investment and do not think it will RV. If it does there will be a LOP or inflation will kill any gains (not sure I understand the whole inflation thing).

They are still buying Dinar today with only a $15.00 processing fee but they could not confirm if they would continue to do this IF it does RV. They would also need to come up with a game plan as they can't have a run on the bank as they are only allowed to have so much $$ on hand at anyone point.

I didn't get the impression that they were ready to deal with the Dinar......