Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope this will be allowed...

coorslite21

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

God has a glorious plan indeed! It has begun! Look not at what is happening in the physical realm, everything is spiritual, things must continue to be shaken , God will use this to “ reboot” America. He has a covenant with America , made with our founding fathers.

He can change EVERYTHING in a nanosecond!

We are truly living in a wonderful time to witness the saving of America, it’s gonna be amazing!

The foundation of America is built on law and order. Without justice there can be no freedom. I wish I had the enthusiasm and hope that you and @Shedagal have but I've been jaded far too long. From the lawless Evil in my own realm to the blatant lawlessness of EVERY

F-ING POLITICIAN and the FACT that we've been invaded by more than 100,000 thousand foreign troops, I just can't muster hope for anything except the Rapture/Resurrection.  

And with my track record for being right that event won't happen until the end of the Tribulation. Sorry so pessimistic but it's where I am now. 

Been dealing with level 7 to 10 pain every day for over a year now as the only thing trucking gave me was extreme degenerative back disease. There's not enough whiskey and CBDs to ease the pain. And of course the great Satanic Muslim leader Obuthead destroyed medicine so badly one can not get real pain medicine AND must wait for over a year to receive surgery. 

So please forgive me my lack of faith in ANYTHING. .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

The foundation of America is built on law and order. Without justice there can be no freedom. I wish I had the enthusiasm and hope that you and @Shedagal have but I've been jaded far too long. From the lawless Evil in my own realm to the blatant lawlessness of EVERY

F-ING POLITICIAN and the FACT that we've been invaded by more than 100,000 thousand foreign troops, I just can't muster hope for anything except the Rapture/Resurrection.  

And with my track record for being right that event won't happen until the end of the Tribulation. Sorry so pessimistic but it's where I am now. 

Been dealing with level 7 to 10 pain every day for over a year now as the only thing trucking gave me was extreme degenerative back disease. There's not enough whiskey and CBDs to ease the pain. And of course the great Satanic Muslim leader Obuthead destroyed medicine so badly one can not get real pain medicine AND must wait for over a year to receive surgery. 

I knew you must have been dealing with issues and can certainly understand how that would affect your attitude and faith.

I remember talking to my pastor years ago. And he said the Lord had told him to widen his horizon.  Also, I have stated before that the best advice I got was to shift my focus.  How do you do that when you are in pain and broken in spirit?

The Lord told me after a divorce years ago that He had given me every tool to succeed.   But to work, tools have to be accepted and applied.

Healing (physical and emotional) begins in the spirit and manifests in the natural.  You have to build up your spirit man.  That comes by immersion in the Word and praying in the Spirit (yes, tongues).  God will reveal necessary attitude adjustments; and when you repent, your heart will melt, and hope and faith will be restored.  You will walk in the favor of God, and doors that have been shut will suddenly open.

As to the fate of America, God is speaking through His servants of the plan to bring us back to greatness.  If you reject them and their message, you will not have the hope we have.  Not everyone will believe it until they see it.  But if you do, you can grab the popcorn and watch the show.  It will be biblical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

All I am pointing out is that if anyone could speak something into existence, why are we still waiting for this Dinar thing to happen? Why, if possible, are the hospitals not empty. Or why do storms, tornados, hurricanes still do damage? When people claim they can speak things into existence? Has not happened since the original Apostles. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I knew you must have been dealing with issues and can certainly understand how that would affect your attitude and faith.

I remember talking to my pastor years ago. And he said the Lord had told him to widen his horizon.  Also, I have stated before that the best advice I got was to shift my focus.  How do you do that when you are in pain and broken in spirit?

The Lord told me after a divorce years ago that He had given me every tool to succeed.   But to work, tools have to be accepted and applied.

Healing (physical and emotional) begins in the spirit and manifests in the natural.  You have to build up your spirit man.  That comes by immersion in the Word and praying in the Spirit (yes, tongues).  God will reveal necessary attitude adjustments; and when you repent, your heart will melt, and hope and faith will be restored.  You will walk in the favor of God, and doors that have been shut will suddenly open.

As to the fate of America, God is speaking through His servants of the plan to bring us back to greatness.  If you reject them and their message, you will not have the hope we have.  Not everyone will believe it until they see it.  But if you do, you can grab the popcorn and watch the show.  It will be biblical.

My Ladies Daddy and @Shedagal

@Shedagal, beautiful post!💜.

MLD, I too totally understand and have empathy and compassion on your situation, I am experiencing chronic back pain also and I hear you regarding the treatment of it!

I will not give up seeking my deliverance, as challenging as it may be at times!

SDG is on point, build yourself up spiritually my reading the word, hanging around others that you can speak the Word of God with .

I believe you need to fill your cup, then you will begin to regain the hope that Christ bought for us. 
I have felt like you before because I became empty, a divorce from an alcoholic that I was with for 18 years, I filled my cup and my whole world changed, I realized that the place I was in was right where Satan wanted me and I got sick and tired of being a puppet for him!

Bless you ! WH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

You're correct, law and order is paramount and will be restored. Exposure is happening bringing all the hidden darkness to light, that's why it's so prominent. It will continue to get worse until the time is right. My faith has been growing over the last 7 years since following Q. If you watch "The greatest show on earth" from 2023 on Rumble, it might help!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

All I am pointing out is that if anyone could speak something into existence, why are we still waiting for this Dinar thing to happen? Why, if possible, are the hospitals not empty. Or why do storms, tornados, hurricanes still do damage? When people claim they can speak things into existence? Has not happened since the original Apostles. 

The answer to your great questions were hidden but can be found. We must find the answers to apply them. Nobody said it happens overnight, there is a process..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

My Ladies Daddy,

I also struggle with back issues--had back surgery 25 years ago at the age of 38, and have another disc that bulges above the one they did surgery on. I do pray for your pain to ease, because I understand--you can't move any part of your body without hurting because everything is connected to your back. If surgery is what you need, try to hang on--if you have a good neurosurgeon,  they should be able to relieve some of the pressure of the degenerative situation that is causing your pain. I have been struggling with faith in things recently, especially with the dinar not Increasing, and Betty Boop and a few others have been kind enough to email me with support--I'd like to pay that forward to you. I will pray for your situation to be alleviated very soon--everyone's pain is different, but I do know some of what you are going through.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/26/2024 at 3:38 PM, cjdavid said:

It's not just speaking something into existence....but more of a mind set...Tony Robbins comes to mind...

This short video below covers the same concept...

CL

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/mbsa4vdtTr1bNasf/?mibextid=YA1HMP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Faith is a force.  Faith without works (corresponding action) is dead.  Life or death is in the power of the tongue.  Faith speaks life.

Things happen because we live in a fallen world with spiritual forces battling for control.  

Each person has the ability to take authority over their realm of existence.  When you decree a thing, it is established (settled).  When you have done all to stand, you stand.  The timing up to God.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, cutter73 said:

I have yet another back surgery Tuesday... I'm with you all. 

Wishing you the very best of surgeons and the speediest recovery 

you will be in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

• Like 5
  • Pow! 2

14 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Faith is a force.  Faith without works (corresponding action) is dead.  Life or death is in the power of the tongue.  Faith speaks life.

Things happen because we live in a fallen world with spiritual forces battling for control.  

Each person has the ability to take authority over their realm of existence.  When you decree a thing, it is established (settled).  When you have done all to stand, you stand.  The timing up to God.  

💯

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Now need this sooner than later as many of us do. My dad was taken into hospital over week ago with sepsis. ( 5th time he has had it) . On Friday he had 1 of his big toes amputated. Needs more care now so I need to be able to afford a bigger house with a down stairs bedroom so he can live with me

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Now need this sooner than later as many of us do. My dad was taken into hospital over week ago with sepsis. ( 5th time he has had it) . On Friday he had 1 of his big toes amputated. Needs more care now so I need to be able to afford a bigger house with a down stairs bedroom so he can live with me

Thoughts and prayers for your father!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2