Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reset and RV or RV then Reset

screwball

10 hours ago, screwball said:

is it beneficial to RV before a reset of the financial system, with everyone predicting a collapse of the financial system will iraq rejoin the international monetary system before the reset? or after?

I struggle with this thought often. Could be either. Kim Clement said to use our Dinar money to help feed and cloth the needy so that would imply before the reset as the toughest times on many will be before the reset. During the reset makes the most sense to me but who knows..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I am unsure about this, too.  Some believe the RV will kick start the new QFS.  If it happens before, there are concerns about bank bail-ins to prevent/delay failures.

I know one thing.  Kim Clement said to get out ASAP when it increases in value.  I don't plan to put a massive amount in bank accounts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

10 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I watched his prophecy many years ago, but I forget if he actually used the words Iraqi dinars? 

5 minutes ago, cody406 said:

Pretty sure he said Dinars specifically.   Not sure if he said Iraq though.....

He was holding an Iraqi dinar when he said get out ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

He did say iraqi dinar in one of his shows. I seem to recall something about spring or summer but can't remember of it was this year

News  section Nechirvan Barzni @T Bposted 3 of the videos. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

He did say iraqi dinar in one of his shows. I seem to recall something about spring or summer but can't remember of it was this year

Yes, @T Bposted them in the News section I believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I don't plan to put a massive amount in bank accounts.

I am planning on leaving enough to pay taxes and will pay the asap and take all rest in cash at time or exchange….I think reset, rv will happen all same time remember their plan was to take peoples money! Where would most dinar holders exchange put their money banks! No matter how big or small take the cash! In MHO…

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, screwball said:

I am planning on leaving enough to pay taxes and will pay the asap and take all rest in cash at time or exchange….I think reset, rv will happen all same time remember their plan was to take peoples money! Where would most dinar holders exchange put their money banks! No matter how big or small take the cash! In MHO…

are you saying you're gonna hoard millions of dollars in cash? That is kinda risky, imo, dontcha think? Or am I reading this wrong?

I hope it RVs before the economic collapse.  That way I will have the funds to buy gold and silver before it sky rockets. I will also then have the funds to buy much real estate and land for low selling prices during the economic collapse. Pay cash for it all.  I have decided to use the 7th best bank in the nation as rated by Forbes and their 2023 rating criteria.  I don't plan on having a lot in the bank, but spread out in real estate and and land.  Then hold once Trump is back in office and our nation takes off again.  Then sell high. 🙂

Edited by RJG
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

40 minutes ago, hspotman said:

are you saying you're gonna hoard millions of dollars in cash? That is kinda risky, imo, dontcha think? Or am I reading this wrong?

yep......been hoarding million in dinar for over 20 years...They will not remove cash...CBDC's have already failed

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, hspotman said:

just as risky putting into banks especially if it happens before reset....remember they have all signed onto and passed bail in laws

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shedagal said:

He was holding an Iraqi dinar when he said get out ASAP.

He did not have to say get out ASAP to me @Shedagal as I will be long gone for sure. It's actually good advice as we just never know what will happen in the Middle East as it is very unpredictable most of the time. I would hate for people to wait to long and lose out after all this time.

pp

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I am unsure about this, too.  Some believe the RV will kick start the new QFS.  If it happens before, there are concerns about bank bail-ins to prevent/delay failures.

I know one thing.  Kim Clement said to get out ASAP when it increases in value.  I don't plan to put a massive amount in bank accounts.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

just as risky putting into banks especially if it happens before reset....remember they have all signed onto and passed bail in laws

You would think that Chase would be a safe institution to deal with,seeing as how they are big in Iraq now too. Dontcha think?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, hspotman said:

You would think that Chase would be a safe institution to deal with,seeing as how they are big in Iraq now too. Dontcha think?

Research how much Chase stock the CEO Jamie Dimon has sold recently.

• Pow! 2

When Iraq revalues, so will many other countries. Watch for Vietnamese Dong, Venezuelan Bolivares, Indonesian Rupiah and  real sleeper will be Zimbabwe Zim plus others.

The reset is real close now, IMO. Notice banks are setting up Wealth Manager offices hoping to get your business.

• Confused 1