Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions - 4:08 PM CDT - 3/15/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "Among them concerns the dinar... the outcomes of Parliament’s finance meeting with the Central Bank" ALL THEY TALK ABOUT IS THE 1.32 & THE INTRODUCTION OF THE LOWER NOTES!!!  FINALLY... THE SOUND HEARD AROUND THE WORLD! This is actually happening. This is a reality. The monetary reform to add value to the currency and then to float internationally is a reality...because it's in print.:twothumbs:

Petra  Early Monday morning was the article demonstrating the fact that Sudani was considering changing the rate of the dinar from 1310 to 1.32 which for us in the United States is $0.79... Then the very next day we get an article talking about the new small category notes.  They're talking rate, they're talking notes.  And then you got Tannini the Commerce Director there talking about a surprise could happen within hours in regards to their monetary reform...:twothumbs:

Samson  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar and control the market":twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

Petra,

Do you have a link to the early morning article/statement? 

I am not able to find such an article. So please direct me to this article so that I can see for myself. Thanks.

Petra  Early Monday morning was the article demonstrating the fact that Sudani was considering changing the rate of the dinar from 1310 to 1.32 which for us in the United States is $0.79... Then the very next day we get an article talking about the new small category notes.  They're talking rate, they're talking notes.  And then you got Tannini theCommerce Director there talking about asurprise could happen within hours inregards to their monetary reform..

• Upvote 4

Samson,

Could you provide a link to where this article was stated?

Samson  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar and control the market

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, MommaMia said:

Samson,

Could you provide a link to where this article was stated?

Samson  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar and control the market

This article is in the news section

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Petra,

Do you have a link to the early morning article/statement? 

I am not able to find such an article. So please direct me to this article so that I can see for myself. Thanks.

Petra  Early Monday morning was the article demonstrating the fact that Sudani was considering changing the rate of the dinar from 1310 to 1.32 which for us in the United States is $0.79... Then the very next day we get an article talking about the new small category notes.  They're talking rate, they're talking notes.  And then you got Tannini theCommerce Director there talking about asurprise could happen within hours inregards to their monetary reform..

I am sure I also saw something about lower notes in the news section

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am sure I also saw something about lower notes in the news section

Lower notes? I don’t see anything here about lower notes I see rate differences nothing about notes. I still would like to see the links where these statements are coming from.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Ok, here is what I found but there is no such rates mentioned here.

kinda veg statement many questions to be ask/answered if you read this closely.

They are talking but seems to me lots of unknowns here.

2024-03-14 // 03:48

Shafaq News / Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee discussed with the Central Bank of Iraq monetary policy, the banking system in the country, and ways to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar.

This came in a meeting held by the committee headed by Atwan Al-Atwani and attended by its members with the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, according to a statement issued by Parliamentary Finance.

At the beginning of the hosting, which was held at the committee’s headquarters, Al-Atwani stressed the importance of following up on the economic file and monetary policy, based on the supervisory aspect, and finding appropriate solutions to the obstacles facing the work of the Central Bank.

The Finance Committee also expressed its aspiration to coordinate with the Central Bank in order to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, control the market in order to alleviate the burdens of citizens, and address the deficit.

For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank reviewed the economic and monetary aspects, pointing out the establishment of basic rules in order to monitor the remittance process and analyze monetary operations.

The statement continued that the committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank the approved international standards, future plans to improve the status of banks, the possibility of expanding relations with international banks, drawing up the structure of banks, and moving towards the electronic payment process, in addition to the possibility of amending the Central Bank law.

•  
  • Upvote 3

Ce ways to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is about time!!ntral Bank discusses Increasing the Value of the Iraqi Dil Bank discusses Increasing the Value of the Iraqi Dinar

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

20 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

For once , frankie is right.... most of us have seen the claims he is making in print

We have always said that eventually one of the guru's would be right.  Maybe it is Frankie!  :praying:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Ok, here is what I found but there is no such rates mentioned here.

kinda veg statement many questions to be ask/answered if you read this closely.

They are talking but seems to me lots of unknowns here.

2024-03-14 // 03:48

Shafaq News / Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee discussed with the Central Bank of Iraq monetary policy, the banking system in the country, and ways to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar.

This came in a meeting held by the committee headed by Atwan Al-Atwani and attended by its members with the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, according to a statement issued by Parliamentary Finance.

At the beginning of the hosting, which was held at the committee’s headquarters, Al-Atwani stressed the importance of following up on the economic file and monetary policy, based on the supervisory aspect, and finding appropriate solutions to the obstacles facing the work of the Central Bank.

The Finance Committee also expressed its aspiration to coordinate with the Central Bank in order to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, control the market in order to alleviate the burdens of citizens, and address the deficit.

For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank reviewed the economic and monetary aspects, pointing out the establishment of basic rules in order to monitor the remittance process and analyze monetary operations.

The statement continued that the committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank the approved international standards, future plans to improve the status of banks, the possibility of expanding relations with international banks, drawing up the structure of banks, and moving towards the electronic payment process, in addition to the possibility of amending the Central Bank law.

•  

We know what it says... We have been reading it since yesterday morning. So they are openly talking of changing the rate.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

We have always said that eventually one of the guru's would be right.  Maybe it is Frankie!  :praying:

I could care less if everyone of those dufuses want to holler " I told you all, I'm right!" As I will be second in line at the bank and only because Davis is already in line waiting for it to open,  😆 🤣 😂 

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I could care less if everyone of those dufuses want to holler " I told you all, I'm right!" As I will be second in line at the bank and only because Davis is already in line waiting for it to open,  😆 🤣 😂 

pp

I will meet you out side the bank. I will be on the first available plane to go on our road trip! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

Does anyone know if Frank or Mark are involved in selling the dinar?  Could explain why some of this news seems to be released. 

Doesn't matter the article about the finance committee is real. They are openly talking about changing the rate

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

Does anyone know if Frank or Mark are involved in selling the dinar?  Could explain why some of this news seems to be released. 

Sadly, some of them do make some side money promoting some currency sites.   Spewing rates & dates to get people to purchase more and more currency on the basis that it will happen tomorrow, the next day, next Monday or Tuesday.   Getting people excited about the RV, and then next week, they start all over again.  Some people buy more than they can afford in the hopes of getting rich.  We have no guarantee of anything coming out of this.  This is a hope and a prayer investment, that could and should happen.  We just don't know when and how much it will be.   So, keep  in mind that most of these people do not have a clue what or when something is going to happen.  Do your own research, and only invest whatever is comfortable for you.  Then just sit back and wait to see what is going to happen.  :rocking-chair:

• Pow! 6

At .79 per IQD, 1,000,000 IQD would still be worth $790,000! x however many million IQD you hold!  My Bentley would be burning tires trying to get to the bank!  (the Bentley of my dreams!)

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I will meet you out side the bank. I will be on the first available plane to go on our road trip! 😂😂

You bet gal pal, and what an adventure that would be !! I can see all them sexy, er I mean tough Marines getting ready to shut us down !

Ohhh, I can't wait.  :rolleyes:

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Slow down,folks. All of this hype has been done many times many years ago. I won't get that tingle until I get that "bing" on my text message from Adam.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, yendor said:

Slow down,folks. All of this hype has been done many times many years ago. I won't get that tingle until I get that "bing" on my text message from Adam.

I won't get that tingle until I get that "bing" from my bank app saying that you have a new deposit!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Petra  Early Monday morning was the article demonstrating the fact that Sudani was considering changing the rate of the dinar from 1310 to 1.32 which for us in the United States is $0.79... Then the very next day we get an article talking about the new small category notes.  They're talking rate, they're talking notes.  And then you got Tannini the Commerce Director there talking about a surprise could happen within hours in regards to their monetary reform...:twothumbs:

Samson  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar and control the market":twothumbs:

Yep….look for patterns. Not one article but snippets from multiple sources….validation…🎯💯🎉

• Upvote 2