Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE: Obstacles Prevent The Resolution Of The “Oil & Gas” Law.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

We were so close & now the rug is pulled out from under us.

It looks like the agreed upon 'HCL' is now dead in the water.

We may NOT see this RV-RI & HCL this year.

This means more delays & in house fighting.

It's not looking good at this stage of the game.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

CandyKisses:                   Resources: 27 projects to be initiated in 2024

ARTICLE: The Ministry of Water Resources has started 16 projects for the current year, revealing that it has completed 11 other projects last year.

Minister Aoun Diab Abdullah said in an interview with "Al-Sabah", that the ministry owns within the government program, 27 projects, 11 of which were completed during the past year, while the competent technical & engineering staff began implementing the remaining 16 at the beginning of this year, which he noted that some of them achieved varying completion rates in previous times before stopping for several reasons.

He pointed out that the 11 projects completed during the past year are reclamation operations for each of the lands of Suwaihiyah in Muthanna, a section of Hor Najm, part of the lands of the Shafi'i Diwaniya, part of the lands of Bani Hassan, ten thousand dunums in Husseiniya & part of the lands of Ramadi, in addition to the rehabilitation of part of the first phase of the northern island irrigation project, in addition to the establishment of Nazim Sadr Al-Shatra in the district of Shatrah, with the preparation of electrical & mechanical equipment to install a pumping station in Hor Najm, in addition to the completion of From the northern part of the water channel to the Shatt al-Arab.

Regarding the 16 projects that began work at the beginning of 2024, Abdullah explained that they include the reclamation of 20,000 dunums as a fourth phase in the Saad River project & will be completed by the end of 2024.

In addition to the reclamation of 15,000 dunums, in addition to 20,000 dunums in the Saad River, which has already completed 86% of its work, in addition to the reclamation of seven thousand dunums of Husseiniya lands & will be completed during the next month, in addition to large numbers of projects in Dhi Qar Governorate with an area of 14,200.  Dunums, as well as the start of the critical area works for the Basra water project & the reclamation of 36,000 dunums for the (Diwaniyah-Shafi'i) project, 77 percent of which was previously completed, while it will be completely completed during the current year.

TNT via Tishwash:                     A Sudanese Meeting Recommends Structuring Government, Companies & Reforming Them Financially & Economically.

ARTICLE: A meeting held by PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, on Sunday, came out with decisions to carry out comprehensive reforms to government companies & structure them to strengthen the Iraqi economy.

The Sudanese media office stated in a statement received by a news agency, that the latter chaired the 2nd meeting to follow up on the process of structuring & organizing government companies.

At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Sudani pointed out the importance of this process & the role it represents in the essence of economic reform, subjecting companies to correct economic foundations & standards, stressing that this step lies at the core of the strategic goal of increasing the contribution of non-oil revenues to national output & income.

The meeting came up with a number of decisions that included general principles for proceeding with the financial & economic reform & structuring of companies, in a way that strengthens the national economy & its stability.

Tishwash:                      Parliamentary Oil: Kurdish Obstacles Prevent The Resolution Of The “Oil & Gas” Law.

ARTICLE:  Kazem Al-Touki, a member of the Parliamentary Oil & Gas Committee, confirmed on Monday that the Kurds have placed obstacles to resolving & ending the oil & gas law & handing it over to Parliament for reading & voting on it.

Al-Touki told Al-Maalouma, “Members of the Oil &d Gas Committee communicated & moved towards the political parties & heads of blocs in order to end the problems of the Oil & Gas Law & ensure its passage in Parliament.”

He added, "PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani continues to move to end the aforementioned law, & to reach a consensus formula agreed upon by everyone in order to resolve & vote on it, especially since the government program focused on this file."

He stated that "the Kurds do not have the seriousness to resolve the oil & gas law & obstacles have been placed in front of this law, which needs political consensus before it is sent to the House of Representatives for the purpose of reading & voting on it."

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim:

THREAD:

Member:  Good morning all….. Happy Monday!!

MZ:  There is construction work on going today here & may cut the podcast short due to noise. If it is too much we will cut this morning short after the news & go much longer this evening or even start tonight considerably early. There is a ton going on.

Member: Maybe today is the day! Rumor has it that paymasters have the codes & have punched them in,

MZ: I can tell you I have a number of bond folks that are now “NDA”d” It is getting very interesting. I was told specifically that they could “no longer talk-NDA” But, I do not know if it means they have money or not.

Member: I bet they were told to shut up or they won't get any money.

Member: Many NEED NDA's because they can't keep their mouths quiet anyway. If we have one it is for your own safety & privacy.

Member: Are rates showing up on US bank screens?

MZ: Probably. …Screens are confusing ….back screens , or front screens?  .but I have not personally seen them show up on the tellers screens yet though. But there are reports of tellers showing people the rates.

Member:  My bank manager said iqd have always been on the screen just been inactive.

Member: Wolverine posted on Telegram Community that he had to be quiet & it’s time to buckle up

Member: With all the battles going on in the country & around the world.- How is it possible to have a revaluation of currencies?

MZ: The revaluation brings the peace….not peace bringing a revaluation. There will never be sustained peace until they take care of imbalances.

Member: I heard the RV help the banks be Basel 3 compliant.

Member: Once investors can't get their $$$ out...the bankruns begin...IMO.

Member: Can the RV happen before the Mar. 11 fiat/asset backed flip?

MZ: I don’t know anything about that date….but its anticipated to happen soon. Can it happen before that date? Absolutely- especially what is happening this week. Today has already been a huge day.

MZ: “Evergrande was once China’s biggest property developer & has now been ordered to liquidate”  The real estate giant owes over $327 billion. China is in trouble guys.

MZ: “ USD ER in Baghdad & Erbil”  Iraq is going to be forced to pull that trigger sooner rather than later. This is a good sign for us & is going to force them to push forward with a value change. They want to be pegged to a basket to realize their full value.

MZ: “Iraq is still in talks with Us to end troop mission against Isis”  I think we are getting closer & closer.

MZ: “JP Morgan, Chase, Citibank & Goldman Sachs draft landmark lawsuit against Federal Reserve”  All this is over Basel 3. So with basel 3 30% of people would be able to get their money out of the banks in case of a bank run…instead of the only 20% now.

Member: What would be considered “double dipping”?

MZ: I am told you will only get the preferential rate once. You can exchange many times…but only one appointment to get the best rate. But, if one currency goes before all the others…imo there will be no such thing as double dipping. Stop worrying about double dipping.

Member: My family is starting to get a little discouraged with nothing going on. it's hard to keep them believing.!

Member: Just hang on a little longer. We are on the cusp…….Then you can say “I told you so”

Member: Thanks to all…..see you all tonight & maybe Mark will have great news for us.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Bettyboop  Sorry to hear you down with Covid. I had it about 1 1/2 yrs ago and fortunity since I had my shots was not that bad over within week for me hopefully yours be short time.  

This Mark Z is fill of Bull Shite don't know why they don't ban him from reporting on the site. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, edbeach said:

Bettyboop  Sorry to hear you down with Covid. I had it about 1 1/2 yrs ago and fortunity since I had my shots was not that bad over within week for me hopefully yours be short time.  

This Mark Z is fill of Bull Shite don't know why they don't ban him from reporting on the site. 

Exactly.  I wish they would stop posting his lies.  Sorry Ron.   

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, JonnyV said:

I think it get posted because I heard a rumor they get paid one penny for every post they make and then get paid another penny for each reply from n that post!! So thanks Ron and thanks JonnyV for making Ron one cent richer…:lol

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JonnyV said:

I used to get pissed off at guroo cr@p. Woops. 
and got a couple warnings and mod review. Now I just block them. 😋 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Mine have never been out of storage! They won't see the light of day until there is a rate on forex and my local bank is willing to exchange them. Until then I buy a few hundred thousand every now and then and toss them in beside the rest. I couldn't even say exactly how much is in there

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Year
The fiscal year begins on January 1st and ends on December 31 of the same year.
Accounting Standards
The Iraqi Company Law No. 21 of 1997 establishes financial reporting requirements in Iraq. According to the Law, all companies must apply IFRS or IFRS for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Full IFRS are required to be used by companies whose securities are publicly traded, private banks, private shared companies; and consultancy companies.
The Iraq Interim Law on Securities Markets (adopted 18 April 2004) requires IFRSs for all companies listed on the Iraq Stock Exchange.
Accounting Regulation Bodies
Iraqi General Commission for Taxes
Accounting Reports
Balance sheet and profit and loss account.
Publication Requirements
Registered entities must prepare annual financial statements, with IQD as the accounting currency, in accordance with the Iraqi Uniform Accounting System, and in Arabic.
  • Thanks 1

So when did the zeros go on the rate? September? October 2003, 2004…

so the zeros can come of anytime…..? Does this mean they could and can make a change to their currency at anytime? When does Iraq post rate changes according to IMF! April! 

does cabinet and parliament approve rate changes? Yes

when normally in jan or feb latest March! Roll on April 30

• Upvote 2

Did parliament not agree to the rate change the last time? or at least the council of ministers? I am sure when the announced the 1310 rate the statement was something along the lines of in agreement / approval of the goi or parliament 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Did parliament not agree to the rate change the last time? or at least the council of ministers? I am sure when the announced the 1310 rate the statement was something along the lines of in agreement / approval of the goi or parliament 

Parliament did approve to a rate change but we don't know what that change will be.

It could be an RI or just a tiny bump up few notches from 1,300 to 1,290.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Parliament did approve to a rate change but we don't know what that change will be.

It could be an RI or just a tiny bump up few notches from 1,300 to 1,290.

I didn't know they had approved another 1! Is this the 1 expected in March?

• Upvote 1