Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL Is Key To Iraq's Economic Success.

Luigi1

HCL is key to Iraq economic success.

Purchasing power of the citizens will jump start the economy.

Economics Advisor warns of squandering Iraq's oil wealth.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   The Oil & Gas Law Will Contribute To Distributing The Financial Returns Of Iraqi Oil Wealth. 

Economic affairs expert, Raad Tawij, called for avoiding the legislation of the oil & gas law & not delving into it, attributing this to the fact that oil is an indivisible, strategic commodity.

Twig said in a statement to news agency “It is best for Iraq to avoid the oil & gas law& not engage in it because it harms the whole of Iraq,” attributing this to: “Oil is an indivisible, strategic commodity & the oil & gas law can lead to dispersion.” The value of oil wealth.

He pointed out that “several parties are involved in managing the oil wealth, which will contribute to the fragmentation of the financial returns of the oil wealth & a significant shortfall in oil revenues & revenues, which will be difficult to compensate for.  The evidence of this is the inability to formulate a law that satisfies everyone, which has continued for many years.”

The economic expert continued, “This law may be a reason for illegal monetary demands from Iraq to local & international parties, such as Turkish financial demands from Iraq, taking advantage of its illegal contracts with the Kurdistan region.”

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I am actually beginning to think the HCL isn't as important to the monetary reform as was suggested for years. It is important to the people and they can fight over that forever but I don't think it is essential for a rate change. They could still be fighting about it 20 yrs from now but if they continue to stall and not move forward with the budget etc they will be stuck in the darkages forever. The very fact they have passed a budget , put it in the gazette and not released any funds , despite all their talk makes me suspicious . I am beginning to think they need the EO Lifted to be able to go any further and that in itself might be the key not the HCL. JMHO

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am actually beginning to think the HCL isn't as important to the monetary reform as was suggested for years. It is important to the people and they can fight over that forever but I don't think it is essential for a rate change. They could still be fighting about it 20 yrs from now but if they continue to stall and not move forward with the budget etc they will be stuck in the darkages forever. The very fact they have passed a budget , put it in the gazette and not released any funds , despite all their talk makes me suspicious . I am beginning to think they need the EO Lifted to be able to go any further and that in itself might be the key not the HCL. JMHO

I asked this very question to Breitling & he said no they don't need the HCL to add value to the dinar.fyi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

As I have said HCL was written by BUSH and company called BEARING POINT. Iraqis want to Nationalise their oil and gas system! This is why I think the National Oil Company law and Southern Oil Company law are sufficient. I am happy to be proven wrong! 

Yup.  HCL will pave the way to economic reform by improving the purchasing power of the citizens.  This will jump start the economy.   Supply & demand means investors will pour in to Iraq.

• Upvote 1

"Yup.  HCL will pave the way to economic reform by improving the purchasing power of the citizens."

Doesn't having a respectable exchange rate pave the way to economic reform by improving the purchasing power of the citizens?

What comes first.....the chicken or the egg? 

JMHO.....Seems to me the purchasing power of a realistic exchange rate will kick off the economy fast and right now.

If a  HCL passes ( if anyone lives long enough) it would be at a stand still being caught up for a list of reasons, in bureaucratic hell. Long before any money dribbling to the citizens would make any kind of difference.

• Upvote 2