Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Straight from twitter

screwball

1 hour ago, screwball said:

I read a post on Twitter where several posters claimed that Alexa the Google AI stated when asked the question about “when will the Iraqi dinar trade on the forex?”its alleged by two posters that the answer was this Sunday at 5.00pm!

Alexa is Amazon's AI not related to Google, first red flag. Google is just called assistant.

• Upvote 2

I just asked Alexa (just to see what she would say…)

When is the Iraqi dinar going to show on Forex?

Her answer was a new rate will show on Sunday at 5:00.

I ask her dinar questions all the time, she always tells me she doesn’t know the answer to that…

This is the first time she has answered. Completely bizarre.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Like Bizarre......Shot in the Dark....But think we are getting there...whether it

happens Sunday or not....

heres bizarra, so someone on twitter posted the extract from imf report talking about "exchange rate revaluation" and guess who replied to the post.

Mazin Al-Eshaiker chairman of the iraq development centre and former IRAQ Prime Minister Candidate said " that its obvious the only way forward was a new iraqi dinar with a rate that was equal to the USD

• Pow! 13

1 hour ago, ScaryMary said:

I just asked Alexa (just to see what she would say…)

When is the Iraqi dinar going to show on Forex?

Her answer was a new rate will show on Sunday at 5:00.

I ask her dinar questions all the time, she always tells me she doesn’t know the answer to that…

This is the first time she has answered. Completely bizarre.

there you go....i knew someone would try it...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, screwball said:

heres bizarra, so someone on twitter posted the extract from imf report talking about "exchange rate revaluation" and guess who replied to the post.

Mazin Al-Eshaiker chairman of the iraq development centre and former IRAQ Prime Minister Candidate said " that its obvious the only way forward was a new iraqi dinar with a rate that was equal to the USD

Sorry found the post….his exact words”it seams that the onky way to reignite the Iraqi economy is by issuing a new dinar that is pegged to the dollar, where 1iqd = 1usd”

if you check out her handler and tweet is @stephanieStarrC

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, screwball said:

I read a post on Twitter where several posters claimed that Alexa the Google AI stated when asked the question about “when will the Iraqi dinar trade on the forex?”its alleged by two posters that the answer was this Sunday at 5.00pm!

Who does Alexa work for? Nadar from mid-east? Gurus? GOI? CBI? 

• Haha 2