Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Internationally Rate $2.75 Over All. 

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

NOTE:  Cannot confirm at this time.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES:     Iraqi Dinar Internationally Rate $2.75 Over All. 

ARTICLE:  IQD suddenly turn Into new rates.    Iraqi Dinar Internationally Rate $2.75 Over All.   Iraqi Dinar Suddenly Turn Into New Rates.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

ARTICLE:  IQD suddenly turn Into new rates.    Iraqi Dinar Internationally Rate $2.75 Over All.   Iraqi Dinar Suddenly Turn Into New Rates.  

In the words of our dear Snowglobe7, how many just got out their calculators?  lol.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

In the words of our dear Snowglobe7, how many just got out their calculators?  lol.

i have been getting the calculators out for years....i dont need someone to tell me a rate i can make up those on my own quite often...its what keeps me going😉😉 trying addint over 300 million shares into the mix then you have t come up with possible stock price scenarios and ER scenarios!

• Haha 6

well , ole paw paw wont worry, i will sleep again well after all these years waiting on you lord,  i will o have hate inside me and i will enter your gates will thanks giving, hate will destroy the soul and void heaven!  love is the strongest tool a humam can have1 oh yes!  guess i better go to bed lord, dont wont to affend anyone, gotta keep my love and hope, cause in due season I WILL REAP IF I FAINT NOT!  OH YES! PRAISE MY FATHER GOD!  SORRY OLE PAW PAW LOVES YA LORD!   BE BLESSED AND STOP YOUR WHINEING  YEA ME TOO! LOVE YOU PEOPLE! ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN AS MOMMY USE TO SAY!😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES:  ARTICLE:  IQD suddenly turn Into new rates.    Iraqi Dinar Internationally Rate $2.75 Over All.  

Just wonder , who could the unknown sources be? Frankie? MarkZ? Pimpy? 

$2.75? Wake up. Stop dreaming. Iraq Dinar couldn't afford to RV at 10 cents in the last 20 years.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Just wonder , who could the unknown sources be? Frankie? MarkZ? Pimpy? 

$2.75? Wake up. Stop dreaming. Iraq Dinar couldn't afford to RV at 10 cents in the last 20 years.

?? Maybe it is just a misintepretation of Breitling's post??

Breitling –   If you don’t believe the Iraqi dinar [note count] is artificially inflated then you don’t need to be in this investment because you’ll never understand it.  All kinds of evidence from back in the day when they had less oil, less customers and the value was  $2.75, $2.25…range.  Now they have more customers and they’re pumping out more oil and their currency is at a 1/10 of a penny?  You have to understand that.  It  [the Iraqi dinar note count] is artificially inflated and it’s controlled by its money supply – how much dinar is out there.

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Luigi, if the Iraqi Dinar revalues at $2,50 I'll give you a million Dinar!  I'm hoping for the "15 Dinar to $1" that was quoted recently. That will give us a 66 times return on our investment; and that's incredible.   I'm just not sure they can afford to revalue at $.06.  But I'm hoping!   There's not enough wealth in the world to value 70 trillion Dinar at $2.50!  So don't lie to these people!  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

WOO-HOO!!!!!  I'm sorry, where did you say we could go cash in?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hspotman said:

?? Maybe it is just a misintepretation of Breitling's post??

Breitling –   If you don’t believe the Iraqi dinar [note count] is artificially inflated then you don’t need to be in this investment because you’ll never understand it.  All kinds of evidence from back in the day when they had less oil, less customers and the value was  $2.75, $2.25…range.  Now they have more customers and they’re pumping out more oil and their currency is at a 1/10 of a penny?  You have to understand that.  It  [the Iraqi dinar note count] is artificially inflated and it’s controlled by its money supply – how much dinar is out there.

May be you're right. Everyone is always getting excited when someone predicts the rate because every dinar holder wants this roller coaster to be over soon.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

May be you're right. Everyone is always getting excited when someone predicts the rate because every dinar holder wants this roller coaster to be over soon.

And Breitling isn't even predicting a rate here I don't feel like. People just see numbers, the word rate or value, and BOOM!! , the hype begins!

• Upvote 1