Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions - 5:15 PM CST - 4/02/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... ESPECIALLY if it comes from Bruce ... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick The currency monetary reform climate inside of Iraq determines if the fils were right...to be released at the onset. They told the citizens they will receive them at the onset with the new small category notes - that  is a quantum leap. 

Militia Man  Today was a big day...it's massive.  Everybody should be pumped about it because they've stopped the dollar sales.  The Central Bank of Iraq is not going to sell dollars anymore.  They're going to sell it to other banks that have legitimacy.  Those banks will sell those dollars for legitimate purposes [to citizens].  It'll be tracked effectively...Once they dry up the dollar, the parallel market becomes obsolete.  What we're hoping for is...the parallel market will get down to a 2% ratio like the IMF requires... 

Pimpy The dollar is still continuing to slightly decline against the Iraqi dinar. What was it that guys said? Oh, yeah, the gap should be closed within two days so let's keep an eye on this and see if in fact that gap between the official versus parallel market rate is closing at all.

Frank26  [Bank story] ... Not posted because I didn't believe it (the story teller, not Frank). RON

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy The dollar is still continuing to slightly decline against the Iraqi dinar. What was it that guys said? Oh, yeah, the gap should be closed within two days so let's keep an eye on this and see if in fact that gap between the official versus parallel market rate is closing at all.

Pimpy...Where's the decline?  No ER change.

• Pow! 1

Every American needs to understand…. That they live in the most corrupt country in the world by far….. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ it is what it is….  But Americans need to wake up and unite and forget about all the left and right talk, cause that’s what’s makes us weak as a nation… and that’s the reason why many nations are turning away from the dollar, many nations are tired of having the U.S knee on their neck,  and I am glad this is happening because all this is gonna benefit us in the long run 

You’ll be safe .. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Bank story] ... Not posted because I didn't believe it (the story teller, not Frank). RON

I just read the bank story Frank shared. It is certainly a little far fetched, but I guess maybe plausible. I believe the bank story more than the garbage Frank has spewed from his mouth over the years, which isn't saying much. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Danishere4news2 said:

I just read the bank story Frank shared. It is certainly a little far fetched, but I guess maybe plausible. I believe the bank story more than the garbage Frank has spewed from his mouth over the years, which isn't saying much. 

Pfft, I just went and read it too🤣.  Far fetched is a nice way of putting it.  If it were from someone unknown other than Frank's site, I'd give it more credit. But it's still bs.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cranman said:

Where do you find the story?

Frank26   [Bank Story]   I called my local Chase bank.  I said, can you tell me if you're currently exchanging Iraq currency They said everything is changing minute by minute.  Your best bet is too coming into the branch.  I do not have an account with Chase bank... me and my husband went down...I was at the teller letting them know I needed to open an account and needed to exchange foreign currency... She starts taking all of our information and says can you hold on just a sec? The branch manager is wanting to talk to you.  I said sure...[Post 1 of 3]

Frank26  [Bank story continued]   2 1/2 hours later we finally got out of there.  We are private clients now with Chase Bank.  Private Client Accounts are the larger accounts...meanwhile when we were meeting with the branch manager...He said he's seeing it [dinar] come and go on the screens.  He showed me they had two screens.  I stood there and watch him...He said you have 30 days to fund the account and the wealth manager will be calling you...He said he looked forward to seeing you in the future...[Post 2 of 3]

Frank26  [Bank story continued]   My husband is a retired Police officer...I don't have money like that to fund this account...the wealth manager called me today.  He's actually the Vice President here in Oklahoma.  He says I've been waiting 15 years for this to happen.  And I'm going to wake up one day and receive an email from either Chase Bank or VP Morgan explaining what we need to do for our clients He knew all about the currency...Iraq and what's been going on...what these banking people know what's going on and what's fix'n to happen is just amazing...he says can I come and meet with y'all?  I said I'd rather meet with our legal team...He's actually going to call me again tomorrow...[Post 3 of 3]

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   [Bank Story]   I called my local Chase bank.  I said, can you tell me if you're currently exchanging Iraq currency They said everything is changing minute by minute.  Your best bet is too coming into the branch.  I do not have an account with Chase bank... me and my husband went down...I was at the teller letting them know I needed to open an account and needed to exchange foreign currency... She starts taking all of our information and says can you hold on just a sec? The branch manager is wanting to talk to you.  I said sure...[Post 1 of 3]

Frank26  [Bank story continued]   2 1/2 hours later we finally got out of there.  We are private clients now with Chase Bank.  Private Client Accounts are the larger accounts...meanwhile when we were meeting with the branch manager...He said he's seeing it [dinar] come and go on the screens.  He showed me they had two screens.  I stood there and watch him...He said you have 30 days to fund the account and the wealth manager will be calling you...He said he looked forward to seeing you in the future...[Post 2 of 3]

Frank26  [Bank story continued]   My husband is a retired Police officer...I don't have money like that to fund this account...the wealth manager called me today.  He's actually the Vice President here in Oklahoma.  He says I've been waiting 15 years for this to happen.  And I'm going to wake up one day and receive an email from either Chase Bank or VP Morgan explaining what we need to do for our clients He knew all about the currency...Iraq and what's been going on...what these banking people know what's going on and what's fix'n to happen is just amazing...he says can I come and meet with y'all?  I said I'd rather meet with our legal team...He's actually going to call me again tomorrow...[Post 3 of 3]

Thank you @ronscarpa.

I believe this story. Very detailed and realistic. 

Yep, I believe it. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

meanwhile when we were meeting with the branch manager...He said he's seeing it [dinar] come and go on the screens.

exchange rate fluctuations are possible.....and would be on screens....remember citibak has switched their model as well to wealth management as per march or april, launching new products

• Like 1