Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday, July 22. A Date To Pay Very Close Attention To. IMO.


Luigi1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

This is not a rumor nor a news article.

End of Hajj could be a date significance.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied.  IMO only. Your opine.

 

 

When is Hajj 2021?

Rituals of Hajj 2021 will begin the evening of Saturday, July 17, 2021 & will continue till the evening of Thursday, July 22, 2021.

This is the tentative date as the actual date is contingent to the sighting of the moon of Dhul Hijjah, 1442, the 12th and last month of Islamic Calendar.

  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

This is not a rumor nor a news article.

End of Hajj could be a date significance.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied.  IMO only. Your opine.

 

 

When is Hajj 2021?

Rituals of Hajj 2021 will begin the evening of Saturday, July 17, 2021 & will continue till the evening of Thursday, July 22, 2021.

This is the tentative date as the actual date is contingent to the sighting of the moon of Dhul Hijjah, 1442, the 12th and last month of Islamic Calendar.

Thursday or Sunday has been the 2 days i feel it will happen on so this is a Thursday👍

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

This is not a rumor nor a news article.

 

When is Hajj 2021?

Rituals of Hajj 2021 will begin the evening of Saturday, July 17, 2021 & will continue till the evening of Thursday, July 22, 2021.

Were you saying the iqd is going to rv between july 17 - july 22, 2021? What has Hajj 2021 something to do with rv? Let's just wait and see then.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Were you saying the iqd is going to rv between july 17 - july 22, 2021? What has Hajj 2021 something to do with rv? Let's just wait and see then.

 

A long holiday weekend or in this case, a week would be the perfect time to RV.  This gives all identities involved enough time to get their little duckies all in a row.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Hey Weegie, where do you find this BS  at? Unfortunately this is another dead year! Looking forward to the next window of opportunity! March 2022! 🤠

 

 

Airtech,  do you really think it will be that soon?  Damn, you are really opyimistic, aren't you?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, yendor said:

 

 

Airtech,  do you really think it will be that soon?  Damn, you are really opyimistic, aren't you?

I really don’t have a feeling any longer as to where we are at , with this so called investment. If you watch the Auctions numbers,  Ron post! It sure looks like business as usual, out of that S-hole. All the criminals have charged names, but the game remains the same. For me, how I keep track of the goal post is, half’s now. I used to do quarters, I stopped that way of counting last year! Notice (I) as long as we are feeling!! There is nothing in the news that says, it’s not business as usual over there. This set of criminals are busy stealing everything,  that is not tied down over there yet! This bunch of thugs will get extremely rich and move to France, or wherever they are hiding out now! From what sources I have left, in this so called investment. It looks  like our next window of opportunity for the so-called RV is March 2022! I know this is not popular, because everyone including myself want to believe it could happen at any moment! I like everyone else would like to hit a home run with this deal, right now my goal is to get all of my money back! We can only hope it happens in this life time!! Well I have to go gather up some hay and get it in the barn! I sure hope it gets above 95 degrees today! The hotter the better!! JMHO 🤠

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, Artitech said:

I really don’t have a feeling any longer as to where we are at , with this so called investment. If you watch the Auctions numbers,  Ron post! It sure looks like business as usual, out of that S-hole. All the criminals have charged names, but the game remains the same. For me, how I keep track of the goal post is, half’s now. I used to do quarters, I stopped that way of counting last year! Notice (I) as long as we are feeling!! There is nothing in the news that says, it’s not business as usual over there. This set of criminals are busy stealing everything,  that is not tied down over there yet! This bunch of thugs will get extremely rich and move to France, or wherever they are hiding out now! From what sources I have left, in this so called investment. It looks  like our next window of opportunity for the so-called RV is March 2022! I know this is not popular, because everyone including myself want to believe it could happen at any moment! I like everyone else would like to hit a home run with this deal, right now my goal is to get all of my money back! We can only hope it happens in this life time!! Well I have to go gather up some hay and get it in the barn! I sure hope it gets above 95 degrees today! The hotter the better!! JMHO 🤠

 

 

 Yep, my enthusiasm has also faded a bit and this HAS become somewhat like a lottery ticket. I used to say that it is better than the lottery in that one day this will RV. But now I am not so sure.  With the lottery, at least there is a winner ONCE IN A WHILE !!'

 

But I am still holding on..... "WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE"!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On July 15th 2014 Christine Lagarde of The IMF gave a cryptic message on the number seven using numerology that gave away a clue to the timing of the reset. From that day you add seven years and seven months brings us to July 2021. So, now we have a potential month for the RV. Now to narrow it down to a day if you’re using the number seven in numerology you would look for a date that is 7 seven’s. 
 

7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 7/21/21

 

In my humble opinion I strongly feel the Dinar has the potential of a RV on this next Wednesday 7/21/21!! It’s also The first day of their bank holiday and the ISX is closed!! 🤞🏻🙏🏻🙌🏼

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Chickenhunter said:

On July 15th 2014 Christine Lagarde of The IMF gave a cryptic message on the number seven using numerology that gave away a clue to the timing of the reset. From that day you add seven years and seven months brings us to July 2021. So, now we have a potential month for the RV. Now to narrow it down to a day if you’re using the number seven in numerology you would look for a date that is 7 seven’s. 
 

7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 7/21/21

 

In my humble opinion I strongly feel the Dinar has the potential of a RV on this next Wednesday 7/21/21!! It’s also The first day of their bank holiday and the ISX is closed!! 🤞🏻🙏🏻🙌🏼

When and where did she give this clue? Evidence?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chickenhunter said:

On July 15th 2014 Christine Lagarde of The IMF gave a cryptic message on the number seven using numerology that gave away a clue to the timing of the reset. From that day you add seven years and seven months brings us to July 2021. So, now we have a potential month for the RV. Now to narrow it down to a day if you’re using the number seven in numerology you would look for a date that is 7 seven’s. 
 

7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 7/21/21

 

In my humble opinion I strongly feel the Dinar has the potential of a RV on this next Wednesday 7/21/21!! It’s also The first day of their bank holiday and the ISX is closed!! 🤞🏻🙏🏻🙌🏼

I remember Lagarde saying that and thought it odd... However, it makes more sense now that I understand numerology and why it's so important. I also think that numbers play a huge role and signify more than we could ever know...  I feel that it is close so maybe just maybe lucky 7's are at play!!!  I Pray that 21st is our Lucky Day!!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chickenhunter said:

On July 15th 2014 Christine Lagarde of The IMF gave a cryptic message on the number seven using numerology that gave away a clue to the timing of the reset. From that day you add seven years and seven months brings us to July 2021. So, now we have a potential month for the RV. Now to narrow it down to a day if you’re using the number seven in numerology you would look for a date that is 7 seven’s. 
 

7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 7/21/21

 

In my humble opinion I strongly feel the Dinar has the potential of a RV on this next Wednesday 7/21/21!! It’s also The first day of their bank holiday and the ISX is closed!! 🤞🏻🙏🏻🙌🏼

There is nothing wrong to believe in numerology. I just love when that date really happens. But, for now, let's just wait and see how this plays out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Chickenhunter said:

On July 15th 2014 Christine Lagarde of The IMF gave a cryptic message on the number seven using numerology that gave away a clue to the timing of the reset. From that day you add seven years and seven months brings us to July 2021. So, now we have a potential month for the RV. Now to narrow it down to a day if you’re using the number seven in numerology you would look for a date that is 7 seven’s. 
 

7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 7/21/21

 

In my humble opinion I strongly feel the Dinar has the potential of a RV on this next Wednesday 7/21/21!! It’s also The first day of their bank holiday and the ISX is closed!! 🤞🏻🙏🏻🙌🏼

Well this it I’m putting my retirement notice in tomorrow, Monday 7-19-21! For Wednesday 7-21-21! I’m going to Los Vegas Friday! I will be at the Cosmopolitan for anyone that wants to start the party early. We can all celebrate Adam’s text and further instructions. 🤠!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Artitech said:

Well this it I’m putting my retirement notice in tomorrow, Monday 7-19-21! For Wednesday 7-21-21! I’m going to Los Vegas Friday! I will be at the Cosmopolitan for anyone that wants to start the party early. We can all celebrate Adam’s text and further instructions. 🤠!!!!

wait a minute. why were you putting your retirement notice when you didn't know the rate yet ( they just predicted the date but they didn't predict the rate yet )? what if the rate comes out pretty pretty low, will you retire?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.