Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday, July 22. A Date To Pay Very Close Attention To. IMO.

Luigi1

8 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

wait a minute. why were you putting your retirement notice when you didn't know the rate yet ( they just predicted the date but they didn't predict the rate yet )? what if the rate comes out pretty pretty low, will you retire?

Hell, No! I thought they said $20.00 to 1 dinar?? What did I miss?? I hope my boss has not opened that envelope yet! He’s in a meeting, I’m going to see if left my envelope on his desk! Quick!! 🤠 PS he said he was going to fire me anyway if he even heard the word dinar! Right before I was to get my gold watch too!!

• Haha 1

here's another opinion related to the above article...

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: This event is so close I can taste it and smell it...bring on RV

42 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Hell, No! I thought they said $20.00 to 1 dinar?? What did I miss?? I hope my boss has not opened that envelope yet! He’s in a meeting, I’m going to see if left my envelope on his desk! Quick!! 🤠 PS he said he was going to fire me anyway if he even heard the word dinar! Right before I was to get my gold watch too!!

LOL. I like your joke. It is a good one. You really crack me up.

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Does she have the authority to push the " rv " button in iraq if none of clean and good iraqi government politicians dares to push the " rv " button??

As far as I know, only the CBI can change the rate. The only thing the politicians can do is pass the laws (HCL) that are needed first. 

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

As far as I know, only the CBI can change the rate. The only thing the politicians can do is pass the laws (HCL) that are needed first. 

HCL? That's the" Hydro  Carbon Law". I KNOW that. Is it gas?  If they need to pass gas, let's send them some help! 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• Haha 5

On 7/19/2021 at 11:15 PM, Artitech said:

now. that's funny. this's the reason why i like being in dinarvet. man, i think i will faint for 1 minute if the dinar really rv at 20 bucks/ iqd.

• Like 1

Well I was successful in getting my retirement paperwork back without my  boss finding out what was in that envelope. I guess we all know now that was another false alarm! Proving once again nobody knows when the dinar will RV ! Let’s all hope for our next window of opportunity in March 2022! Now that I don’t watch the NFL or college football anymore it’s going to be a long boring fall! JMHO 🤠

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

here's another artilce related to the above article...

7-21-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   [

Do you still think this is happening or has it stopped dead in its tracks?]  I still think it’s happening. Iraqi contacts think we will see things move and happen this weekend as they wrap up the Eid...holiday, which is some kind of prosperity holiday where they give gifts and good things happen...Everything is still positive...I am looking so forward to crossing the finish link with all of you…  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:02 PM, Artitech said:

Now that I don’t watch the NFL or college football anymore it’s going to be a long boring fall! JMHO 🤠

Well, you can always watch golf.  I don't think they have gone politically correct yet.  But I prefer to watch paint dry!

• Like 2