Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI

11 minutes ago, Indraman said:

TITLE: Biden Emails Are CONFIRMED, Bombshell Story Could Be The End Of The Biden Run And Democrats Are Pissed

SOURCE: TimCast

Indy

Tim Pool Quote: "I don't like Republicans! I don't like Democrats! Donald Trump is a BULL running through the China Shop [the" Establishment "]...I'm going to let him do it!"

TkycrcU0otQHP8=

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Dinar said:

It's a last ditch effort to save their campaign... Don't be conned by a Russian ploy to destroy America... Why this administration loves Putin will surely come out in the end.

Sounds like another conspiracy theory to me.  Joe and Hunter Biden sell out their country for money and somehow it’s Trump’s fault.   That is ludicrous deduction and terrible critical thinking Johnny.  Only a Democrat could think like that.  Quid Pro Joe is a criminal and has no business running our country.  

• Like 1

Here is something to think about Johnny.  Maybe it’s the Democrat leadership that is throwing Joe under the bus.  Barry said last year his choice was Harris.  It’s also interesting that none of the DNC leadership is stumping for ole Joe.  

Here is another article for you to get angry about.  

Hunter Biden emails 'identify Joe Biden as ''the Big Guy'' who would receive 10% share in deal with Chinese energy firm', report says

• Hunter Biden was involved with China's largest private energy company CEFC
  • He was given equity, ownership of a holding company and huge consulting fees
  • He also allegedly held a share of the equity for his father Joe Biden
  • Sources told Fox that a person identified only as 'the Big Guy' in an email about equity payments was the former Vice President
  • Hunter was dealing with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming who has since vanished
  • In one email, Hunter said a lucrative deal would be 'interesting for my family' 
  • A report about the emails did not include response from Biden or others involved

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Three stooges appear every morning!😊

Can I get some kind of repellent spray for that:lmao:

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Do you guys realize how easy it is for someone to sit at home on their computer and load stuff on to your computer? If a 16 year old kid can do it, then I'm sure withering and failed campaign of a sitting president could find someone to do the job. Or better yet, the president's buddy and former KGB agent could handle it.

There's a conspiracy for ya.

JMHO

About as easy as you sitting in front of a boob tube your whole life being brainwashed 

by a bunch of satanic demons. 

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

@Johnny Dinar, you're a political hack and a mental Kindergartener, ALL at the same time.

Indy

please play nice

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Can I get some kind of repellent spray for that:lmao:

About as easy as you sitting in front of a boob tube your whole life being brainwashed 

by a bunch of satanic demons. 

please play nice

Yeah, probably to strong, right?...I will tone it down...thx for keeping things civil.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

It's a last ditch effort to save their campaign... Don't be conned by a Russian ploy to destroy America... Why this administration loves Putin will surely come out in the end.

Again JMHO

Keep clicking the heels of those ruby slippers together and repeat, Russia, Russia, Russia, there's NO Place like Russia!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's son emailed shop owner about hard drive to 'get it back': Former Trump chief
1,339,959 views•Oct 18, 2020

Sky News Australia
742K subscribers
Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back.

The revelations come as the New York Post this week released an expose detailing links between Joe Biden and his son who was paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company who allegedly set up a meeting with the then-Vice President.

Information regarding Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukranian energy company was sourced from a collection of emails recovered from a laptop that was allegedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019 and later given to the FBI.

It was a water-damaged MacBook Pro and the person who dropped it off never paid for the service and didn't retrieve it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored - according to the shop owner who said he repeatedly tried to contact the customer.

Sky News host Sharri Markson said the owner of the repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware says when he did not hear back from the FBI, he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Emails on the laptop revealed that Hunter Biden had planned to introduce his father – the then-Vice President – to an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, a company where Hunter served on the board of directors.

Publicly, Biden has said he's never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings. These emails seem to indicate otherwise.

In one message sent by Vadym Pozharsky in April 2015, he wrote: "Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent (sic) some time together. It's realty (sic) an honour and pleasure."

In response to this news, Facebook and Twitter both censored the article from the New York Post, advising they were "limiting the distribution" of the story on their platforms until a third-party contractor can "fact check" the article.

Mr Bannon told Ms Markson, “Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.”

“This is not some Russian intelligence operation; they admit it’s their hard drive,” Mr Bannon said.

“We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”

• Thanks 2

19,366 Comments

renee rosene
2 hours ago
The disrespect that the media show to the American public is disgusting. Almost more than the contempt they show us 24 hours a day. Here's a news flash for you media.... We know what your trying to accomplish. It isn't gonna work.

Sammyd
6 hours ago
The media worldwide is talking about this.
Oh , everyone BUT the US media...I wonder why? They are so corrupt its  sickening.

Fallschirmjaegermeister
13 hours ago
Pretty sad that Australian media is covering this fairly while the American media is running around with its hair on fire screaming "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!"

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I like Putin and he likes me"

What do you think Trump means when he says things like this?

Or maybe you don't believe he said it

What do you think when you see Hunters pics on National News and websites where he is drunk.  What do you think when It appears that Joe peddled influence.  Or do you believe those are just conspiracy theories.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

What do you think when you see Hunters pics on National News and websites where he is drunk.  What do you think when It appears that Joe peddled influence.  Or do you believe those are just conspiracy theories.  

Like good little followers.....the left ignores those things as conspiracy theories, just like you Righties did when Trump admitted to sexual assault on the Access Hollywood Bus.  Hypocrisy...it's all the rage.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I believe Putin is working hard to hurt America and our administration doesn't take it serious... I think Giuliani is a baffoon who had the world on a string after his leadership during 911 and somehow lost his mind and integrity. I think people sitting here day after day posting youtube videos by wannabes is sad. These are the same people who believe Pizza-Gate, the Cabal of baby eating pedophile elitist, QAnon and the world is flat... JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like good little followers.....the left ignores those things as conspiracy theories, just like you Righties did when Trump admitted to sexual assault on the Access Hollywood Bus.  Hypocrisy...it's all the rage.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Could and did are two different things.

You keep saying that stuff like it is true and you eventually believe it. 

• Thanks 2