Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

16 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm far from a Liar. Botzwana was warned multiply time 14 times to be exact, mainly for abusive behavior not just by just me but other mods dating way back. Botzwana had  a total of 25 warning point against him 10 in which is forum rules an your posting privileges are removed. 

:twothumbs: Very Much Agree, Yota, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

It is disappointing to see You experienced such an extreme mischaracterization. Couldn't be further from the TRUTH!!!

THIS "poster" frequently mischaracterized information from a VERY NARROW "self" "ascribed" "authority" "basis" regarding perspectives others posted WITH ACTUAL Facts AND Data and THEN cry, "I AM SO ABUSED!!! I AM SO ABUSED!!!". So, WELL warranted THIS "wolf" "cry" be ignored AND eliminated from DinarVets.

I am not sure if the Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies were the "posters" way of giving the "poster" overwhelming "power" OVER, in REALITY, TRUTH AND GOOD. I do NOT think so. TRUTH AND REALITY WILL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED SOONER OR LATER LIKE IT DID WITH "the" "poster".

My opinion is the "poster" has a propensity for violence as well so would not be a post event person to associate with for relational well being and security. Pretty sure the "retreat" to CENTRAL Mexico is a way to hedge the "poster's" past from catching up basis comments made on present living conditions and irritations expressed regarding conditions in The United States Of America.

Fortunately, we have the opportunity to view poster drivers and make assessments about the low key post event lifestyle with selected others. Some posters here at DinarVets have little concern for the necessary personal practices necessary for personal well being and security with no thought or concern for exposing others to vulnerabilities. I realize some posters are NOT what they seem.

I didn't realize THIS "poster" racked up THAT many warning points so I suspect THEE "poster" CHOSE OR IS OVERCOME BY SOME "mental" "disorder" THEE "poster" takes out on others even seemingly randomly. Hey, due to THIS being a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, THEE "ReInstatement" AND/OR "Revalue" MAY NEVER COME. I REALLY believe, though, the ReInstatement AND.OR Revaluation WILL OCCUR as noted in my past posts. Due to conditions inside AND outside Iraq, I am SURPRISED the ReInstatement AND/OR ReValue HAS NOT ALREADY HAPPENED. My initial assessment BEFORE getting into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment is Iraq IS A "piece" to THEE ENTIRE WHIRLED ECONOMIC PICTURE WITH THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AS A KEY FUNCTIONAL POWER UP. I MUST admit, though, OTHERS may have very valid technical reasons for THEE Bicraqi Iraqi to sit on THEIR thumbs FOREVER. I suspect THEE Bicraqi Iraqi thumbs ARE BURNING HOT, THOUGH, AND THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WILL GET OFF THEIR KEESTERS AND PUSH THE STINKIN' RV BUTTON!!! Apparently, Dr. Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate AND/OR ReValue in 2013 but was prevented by Mr. Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki maybe BABY in conjunction with AND/OR direction from Bark Insane Obama. Conditions in AND out of Iraq are FAR MO BETTAH NOW than in 2013 and have been since the retaking of Mosul. However many years ago THAT was. Also, Pretty Sure The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAS the BENEFIT OF The True United States Of America Patriots in mind so is taking the NECESSARY steps to make THIS happen. I remember my excitement in late December of 2015 AND early 2016 with www.xe.com showing VERY "positive" "moves" AND is an indication of the necessary for the synchronizing of WHIRLED WIDE financial platforms no matter how central or remote the financial platforms may be.

So, NO thought OR concern for "the" "poster's" FALSE STATEMENTS AND MISCHARACTERIZATIONS. I am Pretty SURE You, Yota, did NOT make the decision unilaterally to take the NECESSARY AND PRESCRIBED ACTION. It is unfortunate, though, "the" "poster's" vitriol malice is viewable AND directed AND I recommend the personalized "poster" profile be erased and prevented from being recreated.

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In ADVANCE To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm far from a Liar. Botzwana was warned multiply time 14 times to be exact, mainly for abusive behavior not just by just me but other mods dating way back. Botzwana had  a total of 25 warning point against him 10 in which is forum rules an your posting privileges are removed. 

Yeah, but now we'll never know what his "private group" is saying.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Very Much Agree, Yota, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

It is disappointing to see You experienced such an extreme mischaracterization. Couldn't be further from the TRUTH!!!

THIS "poster" frequently mischaracterized information from a VERY NARROW "self" "ascribed" "authority" "basis" regarding perspectives others posted WITH ACTUAL Facts AND Data and THEN cry, "I AM SO ABUSED!!! I AM SO ABUSED!!!". So, WELL warranted THIS "wolf" "cry" be ignored AND eliminated from DinarVets.

I am not sure if the Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies were the "posters" way of giving the "poster" overwhelming "power" OVER, in REALITY, TRUTH AND GOOD. I do NOT think so. TRUTH AND REALITY WILL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED SOONER OR LATER LIKE IT DID WITH "the" "poster".

My opinion is the "poster" has a propensity for violence as well so would not be a post event person to associate with for relational well being and security. Pretty sure the "retreat" to CENTRAL Mexico is a way to hedge the "poster's" past from catching up basis comments made on present living conditions and irritations expressed regarding conditions in The United States Of America.

Fortunately, we have the opportunity to view poster drivers and make assessments about the low key post event lifestyle with selected others. Some posters here at DinarVets have little concern for the necessary personal practices necessary for personal well being and security with no thought or concern for exposing others to vulnerabilities. I realize some posters are NOT what they seem.

I didn't realize THIS "poster" racked up THAT many warning points so I suspect THEE "poster" CHOSE OR IS OVERCOME BY SOME "mental" "disorder" THEE "poster" takes out on others even seemingly randomly. Hey, due to THIS being a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, THEE "ReInstatement" AND/OR "Revalue" MAY NEVER COME. I REALLY believe, though, the ReInstatement AND.OR Revaluation WILL OCCUR as noted in my past posts. Due to conditions inside AND outside Iraq, I am SURPRISED the ReInstatement AND/OR ReValue HAS NOT ALREADY HAPPENED. My initial assessment BEFORE getting into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment is Iraq IS A "piece" to THEE ENTIRE WHIRLED ECONOMIC PICTURE WITH THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AS A KEY FUNCTIONAL POWER UP. I MUST admit, though, OTHERS may have very valid technical reasons for THEE Bicraqi Iraqi to sit on THEIR thumbs FOREVER. I suspect THEE Bicraqi Iraqi thumbs ARE BURNING HOT, THOUGH, AND THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WILL GET OFF THEIR KEESTERS AND PUSH THE STINKIN' RV BUTTON!!! Apparently, Dr. Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate AND/OR ReValue in 2013 but was prevented by Mr. Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki maybe BABY in conjunction with AND/OR direction from Bark Insane Obama. Conditions in AND out of Iraq are FAR MO BETTAH NOW than in 2013 and have been since the retaking of Mosul. However many years ago THAT was. Also, Pretty Sure The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAS the BENEFIT OF The True United States Of America Patriots in mind so is taking the NECESSARY steps to make THIS happen. I remember my excitement in late December of 2015 AND early 2016 with www.xe.com showing VERY "positive" "moves" AND is an indication of the necessary for the synchronizing of WHIRLED WIDE financial platforms no matter how central or remote the financial platforms may be.

So, NO thought OR concern for "the" "poster's" FALSE STATEMENTS AND MISCHARACTERIZATIONS. I am Pretty SURE You, Yota, did NOT make the decision unilaterally to take the NECESSARY AND PRESCRIBED ACTION. It is unfortunate, though, "the" "poster's" vitriol malice is viewable AND directed AND I recommend the personalized "poster" profile be erased and prevented from being recreated.

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In ADVANCE To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Good grief!  I had a run-in with him once, but we both got over it.

This is quite a piece you wrote, Synopsis.  

I'm really shocked at all you wrote.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

It is heartbreaking because the country used to be the breadbasket of Africa (until they kicked out the people who actually knew how to farm and gave the land to others who did nothing with it). 

Hi Kristi....u r right. That's where they need fixing.....their starting point before anything else.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yeah, but now we'll never know what his "private group" is saying.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

"private group" may be just THAT. The "poster's" ONE person "private group" OR another faux site people participate in that are or will be absconded.

WHY, pray tell, would ANYONE NOT want to get THEIR news AND services from DinarVets EXCLUSIVELY???!!!

Historically speaking, HAS ANY SITE BEEN AS DOWN TO EARTH, TONED, STRAIGHTFORWARD, AND TRUTHFUL THAN DinarVets???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, WHY, pray tell, participate in OTHER "private" "groups"???!!!

Take INFORMATION from DinarVets AND give to OTHER "private" "groups"???!!!

I would NOT want DinarVets members AND/OR DinarVets services COMPROMISED due to OTHER "private' "groups" NOW AND POST EVENT.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS SCENARIO IN MY MIND WHEN I ENTERED THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AND PURCHASED DinarVets Services.

I recognized REALLY quickly in late 2010/early 2011 it does NOT get ANY better than HERE at DinarVets!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Further THAN just "entertainment" "value", I put CAPS AND "alternate" "notations" (likie Bicraqi Iraqi) in MY (NOTE: MY) posts since I do NOT want MY (NOTE: MY) posts posted ELSEWHERE for a variety of reasons. Takes TOO MUCH EDITING so I suspect left HERE.

44 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Good grief!  I had a run-in with him once, but we both got over it.

This is quite a piece you wrote, Synopsis.  

I'm really shocked at all you wrote.

Did BOTH of YOU have insurance???!!!

Whose FAULT was it???!!!

Maybe BABY the "poster" got a notification/warning to "play" "nice" with YOU and THAT is how "we" BOTH "got" "over" "it"???!!!

Maybe BABY look at ALL the OTHER "information" AND "responses" THEE "noted" "poster" "posted". Maybe BABY shock YOU "some" "more"???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Glad You Enjoyed The Read, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I have the upmost respect for Yota and the mods and their decision-making regarding banning a member.  However, I, too am surprised at you, Synopsis, for attacking someone who has no way of responding.  That does not speak well of you, in my opinion.  He has received his punishment.  Please let it go.

Agree shedagal...thank you...cheers

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

"private group" may be just THAT. The "poster's" ONE person "private group" OR another faux site people participate in that are or will be absconded.

WHY, pray tell, would ANYONE NOT want to get THEIR news AND services from DinarVets EXCLUSIVELY???!!!

Historically speaking, HAS ANY SITE BEEN AS DOWN TO EARTH, TONED, STRAIGHTFORWARD, AND TRUTHFUL THAN DinarVets???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, WHY, pray tell, participate in OTHER "private" "groups"???!!!

Take INFORMATION from DinarVets AND give to OTHER "private" "groups"???!!!

I would NOT want DinarVets members AND/OR DinarVets services COMPROMISED due to OTHER "private' "groups" NOW AND POST EVENT.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS SCENARIO IN MY MIND WHEN I ENTERED THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AND PURCHASED DinarVets Services.

I recognized REALLY quickly in late 2010/early 2011 it does NOT get ANY better than HERE at DinarVets!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Further THAN just "entertainment" "value", I put CAPS AND "alternate" "notations" (likie Bicraqi Iraqi) in MY (NOTE: MY) posts since I do NOT want MY (NOTE: MY) posts posted ELSEWHERE for a variety of reasons. Takes TOO MUCH EDITING so I suspect left HERE.

Did BOTH of YOU have insurance???!!!

Whose FAULT was it???!!!

Maybe BABY the "poster" got a notification/warning to "play" "nice" with YOU and THAT is how "we" BOTH "got" "over" "it"???!!!

Maybe BABY look at ALL the OTHER "information" AND "responses" THEE "noted" "poster" "posted". Maybe BABY shock YOU "some" "more"???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Glad You Enjoyed The Read, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

First, let me say, that there are very intelligent people in that private group.  Carrello is one of them.  I hope she will post what they say once in a while.  They all used to be on another site, of which I was a member, that's how I know.  You had to be invited to join the group.  Unfortunately, I was not invited or I would have joined.

Secondly, oh, so that's why you write Bicraqi Iraqi and all the rest of it that makes your posts so difficult to read.  I have to read them 2 or 3 times to understand all you say in your long posts.  You don't want anyone to copy them.  Aha!  You know I respect your intelligence greatly, as I'm always calling upon you for clarification or extra information.  Actually, I thought you were OCD and that's why your wrote posts that way. I'm glad to have an explanation.  LOL LOL

Third of all, what are you talking about when you say "Did both of you have insurance?"  Oh, I get it!  Whose fault was the run-in (auto accident) and therefore, the insurance reference.  If that's what you mean, I feel it was his fault and I'm sure he thinks it was my fault.  Yes, I did get a notice to "play nice" and he probably got one too.  

But in the end, you made him out to be a criminal hiding in Mexico.  That was really uncalled for, unless you have some sort of proof about it.   Not nice at all.  I hope you will think twice before posting things like that again, and I will be sure to go out of my way to stay on your "good side" lest you post something like that about me.

I never thought I would wind up defending Botzwana, but I guess I'm old enough to speak my mind without worrying about what people will say.  😂  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

First, let me say, that there are very intelligent people in that private group.  Carrello is one of them.  I hope she will post what they say once in a while.  They all used to be on another site, of which I was a member, that's how I know.  You had to be invited to join the group.  Unfortunately, I was not invited or I would have joined.

Secondly, oh, so that's why you write Bicraqi Iraqi and all the rest of it that makes your posts so difficult to read.  I have to read them 2 or 3 times to understand all you say in your long posts.  You don't want anyone to copy them.  Aha!  You know I respect your intelligence greatly, as I'm always calling upon you for clarification or extra information.  Actually, I thought you were OCD and that's why your wrote posts that way. I'm glad to have an explanation.  LOL LOL

Third of all, what are you talking about when you say "Did both of you have insurance?"  Oh, I get it!  Whose fault was the run-in (auto accident) and therefore, the insurance reference.  If that's what you mean, I feel it was his fault and I'm sure he thinks it was my fault.  Yes, I did get a notice to "play nice" and he probably got one too.  

But in the end, you made him out to be a criminal hiding in Mexico.  That was really uncalled for, unless you have some sort of proof about it.   Not nice at all.  I hope you will think twice before posting things like that again, and I will be sure to go out of my way to stay on your "good side" lest you post something like that about me.

I never thought I would wind up defending Botzwana, but I guess I'm old enough to speak my mind without worrying about what people will say.  😂  

Floridian, another great post ...thanks so much for both u n shedagal...cheers to both...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Okay I will again agree with Floridian only because I am from Florida originally..lol...No that’s not the reason but Synopsis you really really made some wild assumptions there brother! I don’t know Botz either but I too know someone other then him in that private group. AND YES there are people in the dinar world who actually do have some connections that will NEVER EVER be on a damn dinar site seriously!! You really think the information posted here is used somehow possibly in a private dinar group..lol..Nope again all these articles are brought here from other sites or news sources. Like our news media here a lot of these articles are printed by Maliki owned news sources which are total crap! Either way Synopsis I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and yes they are very difficult to decipher at times but never ever assume the things you did about someone when you don’t know them personally, you really stepped far out on that limb as they say!

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay I will again agree with Floridian only because I am from Florida originally..lol...No that’s not the reason but Synopsis you really really made some wild assumptions there brother! I don’t know Botz either but I too know someone other then him in that private group. AND YES there are people in the dinar world who actually do have some connections that will NEVER EVER be on a damn dinar site seriously!! You really think the information posted here is used somehow possibly in a private dinar group..lol..Nope again all these articles are brought here from other sites or news sources. Like our news media here a lot of these articles are printed by Maliki owned news sources which are total crap! Either way Synopsis I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and yes they are very difficult to decipher at times but never ever assume the things you did about someone when you don’t know them personally, you really stepped far out on that limb as they say!

I don't know what else to say but thank you..

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I have the utmost respect for Yota and the mods and their decision-making regarding banning a member.  However, I, too am surprised at you, Synopsis, for attacking someone who has no way of responding.  That does not speak well of you, in my opinion.  He has received his punishment.  Please let it go.

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Opinion, Shedagal, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

As a sister I will chide you to say please be careful with, "That does not speak well of you, in my opinion." You should know better NOT knowing or acknowledging governing content. NO, I am NOT ashamed.

Are You, Shedagal, ACTUALLY advocating reinstating the "poster" eventhough the poster DEFINITELY called Yota a LIAR with 25 ACTUAL notifications AND ALL the ways the "poster" treated others HERE at DinarVets AND attacking ME NUMEROUS TIMES EVEN THREATENING FUTURE VIOLENCE???!!!

THAT does not speak well of YOU, in my opinion.

So, OK, I'll NOT justify ANY of MY (NOTE: MY) actions. Just KNOW I have HAD ALL THESE battles in OTHER non Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar venues AND HAVE HAD incalculable damage INCLUDING MANY hundreds (100s) of thousands of dollars ALL because I ignored principle and the LIKELY outcome trusting OTHER'S intent AND post for the benefit of OTHERS for THEE "heads" "up". Things WILL NOT be easy peasy AFTER the "event" WITH MANY ABSCONDERS. The "previous" "responses" from the "noted" "poster" had MANY "cheap" "shots" THAT were exercised with OTHERS. The consequences are NOT just instantaneous but indications of future, potential, maladies of varying degree. WHY, pray tell, ARE OTHER GROUP MEMBERS HERE IF THEY HAVE POST EVENT BENEFITS FROM OTHER GROUPS???!!! I am VERY wary of THESE people since the DinarVets services are singular AND NOT a confluence with OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "group" "services" for anonymity reasons possibly among others.

I am NOT interested in "punishment" for myself OR others. Present pain for FUTURE avoidance of GREATER pain, sure. One of my gifts or cursings is the ability to estimate outcomes accurately. People have been floored in the work environment and elsewhere with my uncanny ability to anticipate and take CORRECT action. Due to MY (NOTE: MY) makeup, coupled with wanting to help others, the switch does NOT turn "off". I have seen this capability in people who are ambidextrous. In THEIR case, THEY are very situationally aware and make CURRENT accurate assessment but somehow lack the capability of accepting and admitting deficiencies in THEIR initial assessments when newer and previously unaware compelling information/events whereas I incorporate and adjust as I go on.

Of course, IF YOU do NOT like what I post, BY ALL MEANS put ME (NOTE: ME) on "ignore". I am not interested in "popularity" "contests" OR interested in "what" "makes" "people" "happy" "about" ME. I am only interested in the PRINCIPLES of the matter(s) at hand AND act accordingly.

Well, OK, looks like THIS took a very wild turn. I SINCERELY urge EXTREME caution ESPECIALLY with OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar groups FOR EVERYONE. I am NOT a part of ANOTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar group so ONLY post MY (NOTE: MY) INITIAL AND CURRENT assessment of events. Consider CAREFULLY the behaviors people exhibit SINCE these are the VERY same AND MORE SO post event. THIS windfall DOES NOT make us "new" "people" BUT "more" OF "what" "we" "already" "are".

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Opinion, Shedagal, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

As a sister I will chide you to say please be careful with, "That does not speak well of you, in my opinion." You should know better NOT knowing or acknowledging governing content. NO, I am NOT ashamed.

Are You, Shedagal, ACTUALLY advocating reinstating the "poster" eventhough the poster DEFINITELY called Yota a LIAR with 25 ACTUAL notifications AND ALL the ways the "poster" treated others HERE at DinarVets AND attacking ME NUMEROUS TIMES EVEN THREATENING FUTURE VIOLENCE???!!!

THAT does not speak well of YOU, in my opinion.

So, OK, I'll NOT justify ANY of MY (NOTE: MY) actions. Just KNOW I have HAD ALL THESE battles in OTHER non Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar venues AND HAVE HAD incalculable damage INCLUDING MANY hundreds (100s) of thousands of dollars ALL because I ignored principle and the LIKELY outcome trusting OTHER'S intent AND post for the benefit of OTHERS for THEE "heads" "up". Things WILL NOT be easy peasy AFTER the "event" WITH MANY ABSCONDERS. The "previous" "responses" from the "noted" "poster" had MANY "cheap" "shots" THAT were exercised with OTHERS. The consequences are NOT just instantaneous but indications of future, potential, maladies of varying degree. WHY, pray tell, ARE OTHER GROUP MEMBERS HERE IF THEY HAVE POST EVENT BENEFITS FROM OTHER GROUPS???!!! I am VERY wary of THESE people since the DinarVets services are singular AND NOT a confluence with OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "group" "services" for anonymity reasons possibly among others.

I am NOT interested in "punishment" for myself OR others. Present pain for FUTURE avoidance of GREATER pain, sure. One of my gifts or cursings is the ability to estimate outcomes accurately. People have been floored in the work environment and elsewhere with my uncanny ability to anticipate and take CORRECT action. Due to MY (NOTE: MY) makeup, coupled with wanting to help others, the switch does NOT turn "off". I have seen this capability in people who are ambidextrous. In THEIR case, THEY are very situationally aware and make CURRENT accurate assessment but somehow lack the capability of accepting and admitting deficiencies in THEIR initial assessments when newer and previously unaware compelling information/events whereas I incorporate and adjust as I go on.

Of course, IF YOU do NOT like what I post, BY ALL MEANS put ME (NOTE: ME) on "ignore". I am not interested in "popularity" "contests" OR interested in "what" "makes" "people" "happy" "about" ME. I am only interested in the PRINCIPLES of the matter(s) at hand AND act accordingly.

Well, OK, looks like THIS took a very wild turn. I SINCERELY urge EXTREME caution ESPECIALLY with OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar groups FOR EVERYONE. I am NOT a part of ANOTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar group so ONLY post MY (NOTE: MY) INITIAL AND CURRENT assessment of events. Consider CAREFULLY the behaviors people exhibit SINCE these are the VERY same AND MORE SO post event. THIS windfall DOES NOT make us "new" "people" BUT "more" OF "what" "we" "already" "are".

Go Moola Nova!

I stand by my statement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Good Evening DV's .......................So Much Good News Being Revealed . Far Greater Than Our Disagreements . With That In Mind ? How About We All ............Let ..............It .........Go...............................:pirateship:

I agree.....What ever happened is between other parties. No Sense in holding up the new hashing out he Said/She Said. I do remember back in Go Iraq Part 3 maybe some pretty harsh words back and forth over posting other Dinar Sites and then I figured someone was going to get the boot.

I posted something once that Yota deleted and sent me a Warning that was like a simple slap on the wrist and didn't count.....Hell, I sent the Admin and Apology as I didn't even think the link I posted was a Dinar Site.....Just some guy talking on You Tube.

Now back the Business of info on the Dinar as this too will pass and soon be forgtten.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Good Evening DV's .......................So Much Good News Being Revealed . Far Greater Than Our Disagreements . With That In Mind ? How About We All ............Let ..............It .........Go...............................:pirateship:

Agree.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I stand by my statement.

:twothumbs: Good Deal, Shedagal, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

I wish You well on Your future endeavors. I'll put You on ignore. NOT bitter against You at ALL just understand the outcome of what You are unknowing doing and supporting.

I stand by my REAL WORLD experiences and statements.

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

This sorta fits in here with all this he said/she said sorta stuff and who was right or wrong to start with.  It also works for a number of other posts where people seem so full of hate these day towards on person and those that support him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Andrew,

I’m writing because I just can’t deal with my father anymore. He’s a 65-year-old super right-wing conservative who has basically turned into a total ******* intent on ruining our relationship and our planet with his politics. I’m more or less a liberal democrat with very progressive values and I know that people like my dad are going to destroy us all. I don’t have any good times with him anymore. All we do is argue. When I try to spend time with him without talking politics or discussing any current events, there’s still an underlying tension that makes it really uncomfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I love him no matter what, but how do I explain to him that his politics are turning him into a Monster, destroying the environment, and pushing away the people who care about him?

Thanks for your help,

Son of A Right-Winger

Dear Son of A Right-Winger,

Go back and read the opening sentences of your letter. Read them again. Then read the rest of your letter. Then read it again. Try to find a single instance where you referred to your dad as a human being, a person, or a man. There isn’t one. You’ve reduced your father — the person who created you — to a set of beliefs and political views and how it relates to you. And you don’t consider your dad a person of his own standing — he’s just “your dad.” You’ve also reduced yourself to a set of opposing views, and reduced your relationship with him to a fight between the two. The humanity has been reduced to nothingness and all that’s left in its place is an argument that can never really be won. And even if one side did win, it probably wouldn’t satisfy the deeper desire to be in a state of inflamed passionate conflict.

The world isn’t being destroyed by democrats or republicans, red or blue, liberal or conservative, religious or atheist — the world is being destroyed by one side believing the other side is destroying the world. The world is being hurt and damaged by one group of people believing they’re truly better people than the others who think differently. The world officially ends when we let our beliefs conquer love. We must not let this happen.

When we lump people into groups, quickly label them, and assume we know everything about them and their life based on a perceived world view, how they look, where they come from, etc., we are not behaving as full human beings. When we truly believe that some people are monsters, that they fundamentally are less human than we are, and that they deserve to have less than we do, we ourselves become the monsters. When we allow our emotions to be hypnotized by the excitement of petty bickering about seemingly important topics, we drift further and further away from the fragile and crucial human bond holding everything together. When we anticipate with ferocious glee the next chance we have to prove someone “wrong” and ourselves “right,” all the while disregarding the vast complexity of almost every subject — not to mention the universe as a whole — we are reducing the beauty and magic of life to a “side” or a “type,” or worst of all, an “answer.” This is the power of politics at it’s most sinister.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

At its best, politics is able to organize extremely complex world views into manageable and communicable systems so they can be grappled with and studied abstractly. But even the most noble efforts to organize the world are essentially futile. The best we can usually achieve is a crude and messy map of life from one particular vantage point, featuring a few grids, bullet points, and sketches of its various aspects and landmarks. Anything as infinitely complex as life, reality, and the human experience can never be summed up or organized in a definitive system, especially one based on “left or right,” “A or B,” “us or them.” This is the fatal flaw of binary thinking in general. However, this flaw isn’t just ignored, it’s also embraced, amplified, and deliberately used as a weapon on the very people who think it’s benefiting their way of thinking.

Human beings crave order and simplicity. We cling to the hope that some day, if we really refine our world view and beliefs, we can actually find the fully correct way to think — the absolute truth and final side to stand on. People and systems craving power take advantage of this desire and pit us against each other using a “this or that” mentality. The point is to create unrest, disagreement, resentment, and anger — a population constantly at war with itself, each side deeply believing that the other is not just wrong, but also a sincere threat to their very way of life and survival. This creates constant anxiety and distraction — the perfect conditions for oppression. The goal of this sort of politics is to keep people held down and mesmerized by a persistent parade of seemingly life-or-death debates, each one worth all of our emotional energy and primal passion.

But the truth is, the world has always been and always will be on the brink of destruction. And what keeps it from actually imploding is our love for life and our deep-seeded desire not to die. Our love for our own life is inextricably connected to our love of all life and the miracle of this phenomenon we call “the world.” We must give all of ourselves credit every day for keeping things going. It’s an incredible achievement to exist at all.

So we must protect and respect each other, no matter how hard it feels. No matter how wrong someone else may seem to us, they are still human. No matter how bad someone may appear, they are truly no worse than us. Our beliefs and behavior don’t make us fundamentally better than others, no matter how satisfying it is to believe otherwise. We must be tireless in our efforts to see things from the point of view we most disagree with. We must make endless efforts to try and understand the people we least relate to. And we must at all times force ourselves to love the people we dislike the most. Not because it’s nice or because they deserve it, but because our own sanity and survival depends on it. And if we do find ourselves pushed into a corner where we must kill others in order to survive, we must fully accept that we are killing people just as fully human as ourselves, and not some evil abstract creatures.

Love your dad because he’s your father, because he made you, because he thinks for himself, and most of all because he is a person. Have the strength to doubt and question what you believe as easily as you’re so quick to doubt his beliefs. Live with a truly open mind — the kind of open mind that even questions the idea of an open mind. Don’t feel the need to always pick a side. And if you do pick a side, pick the side of love. It remains our only real hope for survival and has more power to save us than any other belief we could ever cling to.

Your friend,
Andrew W.K.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1