Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

This is from Thrug on a different thread.

Yes - A ‘Thrug’ Is Always An Important Part Of Any Tasteful Decor ! :o 

Presley New Special Offer  Custom Funny Clown Decorative Floor Rug 

Presley Area Rug New Special Offer Mat Custom Funny Clown Area Rug Decorative Floor Rug Carpet

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We will party in Maui like its 1999.  CHEERS!!!

Thugs, you think we should invite this guy.  

Bruce Will Probably Be In Reno Cashing Out With Weegie - And Somebody Told Him To Wear A ‘Cup’ For Protection ! :o 

0A28E577-B6B4-408A-815D-9B4F5069D608.gif.4895a20a538a82756af28e559f94df59.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I agree Chuck, let’s keep the good news rolling and keep the Maui vibe alive.  

Let’s go Bros, Let’s go Iraq.  Get this HCL done and flip the switch.

We will party in Maui like its 1999.  CHEERS!!!

72BC4A79-60F1-4E8E-BCFE-43646A42E873.gif.dc2941561e13794f39a2e5ecfcdfe300.gif  AC38256D-D282-4D09-A15C-C806CC9E7DA6.gif.6dbfe2aecebb6e668a0fc1bb59a52d6b.gif

C954358B-0221-4C26-8768-C7B4F219868C.gif.3a45e950811845a2ec72dd072399a042.gif  56B2EB19-1B81-418C-BCCE-C41FFFADAADB.gif.b2c1762356158a6b98a6ac767cca337e.gif

Thugs, you think we should invite this guy.  

0A28E577-B6B4-408A-815D-9B4F5069D608.gif.4895a20a538a82756af28e559f94df59.gif

He's balancing that " crotch cup" way to easily, I guess there's not much underneath causing balance issues! LMAO!!

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And Somebody Told Him To Wear A ‘Cup’ For Protection ! :o 

Hahahahaha, That was a soft one for you Thugs, and you knocked it out of the ballpark. Lmao 😂 😂 

i could never ever do what that guy did, I need a bigger cup.  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

WOWZERS!!!

The Red Rubymeisters' "circular" "configuration" IS WOUND EVEN TIGHTER AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU For THESE AND ALL The Other ADDITIONAL Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS THEE MOST INTELLIGENT True The United States Of America Patriot THIS Great Nation HAS HAD IN A LONG, LONG TIME!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

It does NOT take a GENIUS to figure out THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS THE BEST THING FOR THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is an EFFECTIVE AND ENFORCEABLE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China HAS TO BE IN PLACE TO BALANCE WORLD MONETARY FLOWS FOR AN OPTIMUM BENEFIT TO INCLUDE Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road AND A TURBOCHARGED INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar!!!

WHO, pray tell, A BETTER True The United States Of America Patriot President THAN THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS???!!!

THAT IS CORRECT - NOBODY!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In ADVANCE To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Yes - A ‘Thrug’ Is Always An Important Part Of Any Tasteful Decor ! :o 

Presley New Special Offer  Custom Funny Clown Decorative Floor Rug 

20 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

hey just got off work....

anything new happen

Well Duh - And Don’t Act Like Ur So Way Too Super Privileged And Demanding To Have To Actually Read From The Top Of The Page ! :o 

We Are Clearly Talking About The ‘Must Have’ Utmost Top ‘Post RV’ Decorating Ideas ...

Presley Area Rug New Special Offer Mat Custom Funny Clown Area Rug Decorative Floor Rug Carpet

• Haha 3

LINK

Allawi calls to invest Eid out of the quota quota

Allawi calls to invest Eid out of the quota quota

2019/10/10 19:26

The head of the Iraqi platform Iyad Allawi to invest Eid out of the impasse quota. This came during a congratulation extended to the Iraqi people and the sons of the Arab and Islamic nations and to the pilgrims by the Eid al-Adha. 

Allawi called during the congratulations to "invest this honorable occasion to be a key to achieving stability and the completion of national unity and to get out of the dilemma of quotas and marginalization and exclusion and end regional tensions and bring peace and harmony in our Islamic and Arab world and end the evils of wars and stop interfering in the internal affairs of States and respect for their sovereignty." 

Allawi stressed that "the need for these days to be an opportunity to strengthen the unity and cohesion of our people, and an important breakthrough forward for the united Iraqi society."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2