Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

14 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Yes, what's up?

Definitely Nothing In Our Bank Accounts With This Investment ! :o 

gifs give up Meryl Streep movie magic Movies and TV never give up - 6547142144

But If U ‘Hang’ Around For Another Decade Or So - Bro Will Try To Explain The Math ...

14 hours ago, navira said:

Here is where my math comes in:

1toman= 10rials(this is always gonna be constant)

The only thing that changes is the rate.

Slashing off 4 zerroes from the nominal value 1rial!=.0000238. Would equate to 1rial=.238 cents.

Now if ur gonna convert ur new rial which is what u have now...it's gonna cost 100rials=1toman...it's a bit confusing I know...just know that 1toman=10 rials is constant all the time..

The rate on toman would be 1rial times 10 which is equal to 2.38 dollars

Our rial rate 1rial=.238 cents...hope that helps

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Btw...I've seen some posts from a Guru Jeff around..

I think that is so n so....

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Do U Mean The Jeff Foxworthy Redneck Guru ? :o 

8-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff  

Let's talk about corruption,

IMO...there's no way that any type of legal authorities are going to give criminals the upper hand...

they're not going to come out and say we are going to file sanctions against you or we're going to freeze your assets or arrest you...

they're not going to do that.  

Well, that's what you are seeing in the news right now.  

Articles are coming out saying we're going to put sanctions on this one...

there's no way they would release that information prior to making a move or enacting on the person...

if they did they would give the upper hand.

• Upvote 1

8-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    ...

Notice the corruption news didn't really start until about mid July...

suggesting to me that they started making their moves on the corruption most likely towards the beginning of July.  

Yes we do need to see the corruption come to an end because that's a huge factor and layer of the political stability that the CBI is seeking before they'll even agree to delete the zeroes or change the rate.   ...

I think most of it is probably already dealt with and all you are just hearing now is the aftermath of it within the news.  ...

the progress is probably further along than we are privy to know.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SONIA1 said:

Not true 10000rial=1 toman    so   1000000 rial will = 100 new toman

1000000rial will =$23    1 toman will = .23       Itś a lop

Yep - Nice First Post Newbie ! ;) 

LINK

Iran plans to cancel 700 million rial banknotes

اÙرا٠تÙÙ٠اÙغاء 700 ÙÙÙÙÙ ÙرÙØ© ÙÙدÙØ© Ù٠عÙÙØ© اÙرÙاÙ

8th August, 2019

Iran's central bank chief announced on Thursday a plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion to the Toman.

"A plan to cancel 700 million rial banknotes and inject a new edition as part of the conversion of the toman," Hemti was quoted by Fars news agency as saying. 

"With the enactment of the abolition of the four zeros from the national currency, the coins will be completely out of people's hands," he said

It is noteworthy that the Iranian Cabinet prepared a draft law to cancel 4 zeros from the national currency of the riyal and converted to the name of the toman.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SONIA1 said:

Not true 10000rial=1 toman

so 

1000000 rial will = 100 new toman

1000000rial will =$23

1 toman will = .23 

Itś a lop

coming into effect, Iran’s new currency toman, equal to 100 new rials, will be worth 10,000 old rials.

1 New toman= 100 New rials(which is what most people have)= 10,000 old rials....now I give u a head start...start calculating from there. That's a given. 1toman = 10rials...this is what they are going to base the rate on...this is constant

• Upvote 4

On August 12 is when the new foreign exchange market begins, this is where supply n demand meet. Depending how the market end result is...this is where the parliament going to enact the proposed plan by the CBI if it does work...if it doesn't, the parliament will reject it...The CBI will have to come up with another plan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The deletion of zeroes is really nothing new...I mean we saw this plan from the dinar...we had seen a gazillion articles....I believe it really means getting the big notes off the street...that is just it...it doesnt mean it is going to lop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Getting rid of the big notes is costing the central bank of Iran in millions not billions n using or printing the new toman...and inject them into the market. The rial will be phased out...don't know how the CBI is going to handle n getting all the rials outside the country...I figured this is why they needed the 2 years plan to get them all in...cheers bros

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, navira said:

coming into effect, Iran’s new currency toman, equal to 100 new rials, will be worth 10,000 old rials.

1 New toman= 100 New rials(which is what most people have)= 10,000 old rials....now I give u a head start...start calculating from there. That's a given. 1toman = 10rials...this is what they are going to base the rate on...this is constant

The only constant is my head spinning. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gregp said:

The only constant is my head spinning. 😂

It’s very coincidental, Iran announces their stock market going live in Iraq on the 12th, and Iraq calls a 5-day holiday, on 11-15th. 

Wouldn’t that close Iran’s stock exchange if Iraq shuts down for a holiday?

:cigar:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, gregp said:

It’s very coincidental, Iran announces their stock market going live in Iraq on the 12th, and Iraq calls a 5-day holiday, on 11-15th. 

Wouldn’t that close Iran’s stock exchange if Iraq shuts down for a holiday?

:cigar:

It's been said that Iraq will revalue their currency on a holiday

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs CF, can't figure out why the Red Baron doe's what they do short of they don't have a life other then talking with their cat...  lol

pp

I know what you mean. I can never figure out why they were dropping Red Bomb on you. Wishing someone good luck and good fortune is not like you were wishing someone I'll will. Just can not figure figure it out.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Since we r in the rumor section.....lol, I predict from today, the 8th of Aug to Aug 12th, 2019. There is supposedly a portal  is open right now....planets aligned with the pyramids or some s@#t. It's from July 29 to Aug 12. They do like their astrology...am I right?

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Since we r in the rumor section.....lol, I predict from today, the 8th of Aug to Aug 12th, 2019. There is supposedly a portal  is open right now....planets aligned with the pyramids or some s@#t. It's from July 29 to Aug 12. They do like their astrology...am I right?

Hahaha. You must be Luigi cousin. 

• Haha 4