Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facebook, Watsab and Instagram stopped working

yota691

Editorial date: 2019/7/17 15:35 • 87 times read
Facebook, Watsab and Instagram stopped working
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} got a sudden stop, Wednesday, on the site of Facebook and Watsab and Entagram.
The sudden stop of social networking sites Facebook and Watsab and Entgram and represent the inability to download any page on this site, which only show a blank page for all users. "
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

not sure on the blackout during currency change but one would think there will need to be some type of stoppage for electronic changes to take place not sure how it will all go down and it will probably not be silky smooth changing prices and all , hurts my head to think on what all will need to change maybe baghdad is just giving the internet a shutdown test run lol..............

but i do know hopefully not long after a iqd change ill be long gone ..... :cigar:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Disable Facebook in Kurdistan for security reasons after the Turkish consulate incident

Political | 04:28 - 17/07/2019

Private - Mawazin News 
An official source in the Kurdistan government, Wednesday, the disruption of Facebook in the provinces of the region, for security reasons against the background of the incident of the Turkish Consulate. 
The source said, for / Mawazin News /, "The Ministry of the Interior in Kurdistan, directed to disable Facebook for a period of time for security reasons." 
A security source earlier reported the killing of the deputy consul of Turkey and two of his companions with an armed attack inside a restaurant near the Turkish consulate in Erbil. 
The security forces closed in Erbil, the road between Erbil and Makhmour district

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, vato96 said:

I am not in those areas I am in erbil

ive always been curious vato , how is exact change made in iqd im guessing nothing smaller than the 250 iqd note is used no coins .. right 

• 3 years later...

Have there been the same accident since then, guys? I stopped using Facebook and Instagram when the first great Facebook data leak was announced. That was scary, so I decided to leave FB forever. Currently, the only SM I’m still on is TikTok. Tbh, I like it even more than FB or IG. Btw, guys, are you tik tok?

On 7/17/2019 at 7:50 PM, yota691 said:
Editorial date: 2019/7/17 15:35 • 87 times read
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} got a sudden stop, Wednesday, on the site of Facebook and Watsab and Entagram.
The sudden stop of social networking sites Facebook and Watsab and Entgram and represent the inability to download any page on this site, which only show a blank page for all users. "

This is old article. Date was 2019/7/17. Someone brought it over for what?