Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High School Transgender Sprinters Win 1st and 2nd Place at Connecticut Girls Indoor Track Championships

bigwave

10 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Unbelievable, but I guess this is our alternate reality, brought to us by our friendly Leftist.

Indy

Saw a post recently that stated, "No, there are not multiple gender choices, just two, male or female. There are multiple forms of mental disorders though."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Let me be clear, I could care less if a man wants to become a woman or vice-versa...but when a Trans-man wants to compete against women in sports, they are in denial of the biological advantages that they have. Trans-women who want to compete against men I could care less as well.

Indy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Let me be clear, I could care less if a man wants to become a woman or vice-versa...but when a Trans-man wants to compete against women in sports, they are in denial of the biological advantages that they have. Trans-women who want to compete against men I could care less as well.

Indy

Absolutely agree with you 100% -- very well put.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

It is a complex reality for sure....

It is a mental disorder and should be treated as such. When did we start letting the looney’s run the farm...oh, when we have to let the .01% have their way so they won’t cry and we won’t seem like bullies. I am really getting tired of the crap. It’s time to wake up and take our country back from the liberal left. That is were it all started. Notice since we closed the insane asylums and let people out cause they have feelings and should walk among us, that this type of behavior along with the mass shootings have gone up. Plain and simple, crazy people and those with mental disorders should be in a place where they have monitored care 24/7.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

It is a mental disorder and should be treated as such. When did we start letting the looney’s run the farm...oh, when we have to let the .01% have their way so they won’t cry and we won’t seem like bullies. I am really getting tired of the crap. It’s time to wake up and take our country back from the liberal left. That is were it all started. Notice since we closed the insane asylums and let people out cause they have feelings and should walk among us, that this type of behavior along with the mass shootings have gone up. Plain and simple, crazy people and those with mental disorders should be in a place where they have monitored care 24/7.

That is the post of the day !!

No Green ones left but everyone reading this should give it the thumbs up !!

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, 8th ID said:

https://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender

https://www.health24.com/Mental-Health/Brain/News/being-transgender-is-not-a-mental-disorder-who-decides-20180621

• Downvote 2